Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
hey guys! This is going in general discussion as it pertains to both fanfiction and fanart...rather than posting it twice in each folder. Lady B can move me if she so feels

Anyway, last two drabble/drawble nights were a great success in chat so we're having another one!

Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009
Time: Begins sometime between 7 and 8pm EST. I say sometime because last time my intention was to begin at 7pm and i dozed off. So I'll show up sometime in there and begin hosting the challenges.

Rules:
Very simple. Each must be written/drawn if you are in chat that night. I host the challenges in the chat room exclusively. Now, some can be handed in the next morning and that's fine, but to receive the challenges, you must be in the chat room.

Every 40-45 min or so I offer up a prompt. You then have the time to write a 100 word drabble for the prompt and paste it in chat, or draw a quick sketch and upload it somewhere and send me a link. I then collect all of the entries and I share them on the forum the next day. Great fun. At the end of the night, participants receive a participation banner (yet to be designed for this round).

It was great fun the last two nights, as many can attest and it will be great again this time around.

Hope to see you there!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
::marks calendar:: I'm looking forward to it!

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
The phishy will be present and accounted for!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Drabble/Drawble Night Tonight in chat! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
Loads of fun. Hope to see you there!

7pm EST to whenever (usually midnight EST)

Logged Logged

tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night Tonight in chat! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 60
Tenchi is waiting with bated breath and a 24 oz. coffee!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night Tonight in chat! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 40
oooo... i want to join.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night Tonight in chat! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
in like 3 hours yes? 7pm est, or 8?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 25
Yush, about three hours ^^

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12: artist ATTN 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Well, this is a note to any artist that might be planning on uploading, if you havent seen a drawble/drabble night before art tends to scroll on main page, anything posted when we're in the middle will get rolled off main page. Usually there's at least 1 artist, sometimes up to 3 so far, hopefully more soon. either way, any art posted during this time usually gets over looked so i would say hold off if you can, or come play with us, and drawble too!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12: artist ATTN 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
::dusts off her clutter::

I'll be there!

Logged Logged
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12: artist ATT 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 40
i'm excited~ this'll be the first time i'll be participating

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Drabble/Drawble Night - 7pm est!: GET2CHAT :3 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
7 mins!!!! anyone on Dokuga want to come Drabble or Drawble with us, now's the time.

If you've never come to one of our nights, basically, SKYE is our challenge prompter.
She gives you a topic, and if you drabble, you have 100 words exact~ to make it work.
If your a drawbler, then you have the time alotted til the next prompt comes out to draw, scan and post.

We're not horribly stiff with the rules, and you can post late. but there will be someoen there collecting them as they go and a participation banner will be given out at a later date :3 so come to chat and play with us.

5 mins!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Eien-no-Melody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night - 7pm est!: GET2CHAT :3 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
awww, don't tell me i'm late! >O<

Logged Logged

MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 25
It's still going on for a bit longer. Come join the fun!

Logged Logged
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
Here are my drabbles! Enjoy!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/1

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
I missed drabble night?!. What the hell. I was decorating the tree........ *whimper*sniffle*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 27
I keep missing it because of work or class... *tear*. Well I will keep my ears open for the next one and see what happens.

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Drabble/Drawble Night - results 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
Here are the results from last night's Drabble Drawble night.

We had many participants:
MomoDesu
MontiK
SunsetMiko
LesRenards
DemonQueen17
RowdysGirl
Forthright
Sugar0o
Rikayu
Jupe
CookieAsylum
Sessylove219
Tenchi no Mai

And for those who came in and played, your participation banner!

We also wrote to 7 prompts over the course of the evening: Season,

SEASON
SunsetMiko
Deciding to just get it over with, Kagome quickly grabbed Sango’s sleeve and nearly dragged her out of the clearing. She didn’t stop until she was certain that they were well out of earshot, especially a certain smirking demon’s.

“Sango? What in the hell happened last night that everyone is looking at me so strangely?” she whispered.

“You mean you don’t remember?”

“No! We made camp, I made dinner… Eating is the last thing I remember.” Kagome paled as something dawned on her. “There must have been something wrong with the herbs I used to season my meat last night.”

LesRenards
Kagome bent to sniff her coffee. “Ah, cinnamon! Reminds me of autumn!”
Sesshoumaru got a mischievous smile look as he watched Kagome enjoy her drink. Grabbing the bottle of spice, he aimed and…
Poof!
A cloud of cinnamon landed on Kagome.
Kagome’s eyebrows shot up behind her bangs. Grinning, she turned towards him.
“You’re so gonna regret that!”
They wrestled for quite a bit before they settled. Sesshoumaru looked up at the woman in his arms.
Leaning forward, he licked a dab of cinnamon on her nose…
And promptly choked.
Because no person can eat cinnamon dry.
Not even Sesshoumaru.

Tenchi no Mai
Kagome circled around the clearing, picking flowers with Rin.
She continued softly singing, “To everything, turn, turn, turn…” as she thought about the cycle of life, her strange life in particular.

“There is a season, turn, turn, turn…” The world never stopped revolving, and the Feudal Era and her time were so far apart.

“A time to be born, a time to die…” Her thoughts suddenly twisted, and she thought of Naraku and the battle to come.

Eyes glancing back towards the campsite, she shivered in the cool breeze as she looked at her dear friends sitting around the campfire.

MomoDesu
Kagome curled up on the sofa, knowing that her husband would be home late. Her night with the girls ended fairly early that night, since Sango couldn’t take much more being in the later stages of pregnancy with girl child number four. Of course there was nothing on television. Never, not when she needed something to distract her. There was nothing in their large DVD collection that she wanted to watch. To get down to it, she was lonely and didn’t want to spend the entire evening alone dying of complete boredom.

She gladly anticipated the end of football season.

BRAVADO

MomoDesu
“I swear I’ll make it worth your while.”

Kagome grimaced. The drunk man not only had some of the worst pick up lines known to man, but he smelled worse than any of the demons she had ever encountered on her adventures in the feudal era.

“I’m waiting on someone,” she lied. “He’ll be here soon.”

The smelly man sidled closer to her. “Come on, baby.”

“I believe the woman said no.”

Her gaze drifted from Mr. Drunk to Mr. Perfect. “Honey, you made it!” She launched herself at him. “Nice to see you again, Sesshoumaru,” she whispered to him.

SunsetMiko
“I don’t know what the hell got into her, but it’s over and done with. She’s not going to give you a second look,” Inuyasha snarled at his brother, tired of his brother’s arrogant bragging expression.

“Is that so, little brother?”

Miroku simply shook his head, sitting back to watch the upcoming battle. Sure, Kagome might not have known what she was doing last night, which was the only explanation he could think of, but that didn’t mean she didn’t have eyes for the taiyoukai. He’d caught her staring at Sesshoumaru enough times to know that Inuyasha had lost her.

Tenchi no Mai

Rin ran back to the campsite, dropping her armload of flowers beside Sango. Maybe the taijiya would help her and Kagome weave them into garlands.

Kagome slowly trailed behind Rin as she continued to think about Naraku and his machinations. The evil hanyou was almost always on everyones mind lately, and the main topic of their conversations.

Shippo had picked up a stick and was swinging it around like a sword. He was stalking around the campsite stabbing the foilage with the stick, and having a one sided dialogue about what he would do to Naraku.

Such bravado, Kagome thought.

TIDINGS

MomoDesu
The holiday season bringing good tidings was something had Kagome never bought into before Sesshoumaru appeared and saved her from Mr. Smelly Drunk.

“Fine,” he slurred, “I see what kind of girl you are, throwing yourself at men.”

“Go. Now.” Sesshoumaru ground out. Once the drunkard was gone, he pried Kagome off of him. “Miko.”

“Sesshoumaru.”

“Now that is a name that I haven’t been called in at least three hundred years,” he said, looking off at the other side of the bar. “What brings you to a bar on Christmas Eve, Kagome?”

“The same thing that brought you here?”

SunsetMiko
Kagome’s face got paler and paler as Sango detailed the events of the previous evening. She would never be able to show her face in the Feudal Era again!

“That is the last time I pick herbs from memory!”

“It wasn’t really that terrible,” Sango lied in hopes of cheering her friend up a tad. “He… he didn’t seem to react badly.”

Kagome gave her an incredulous look. “Who cares how he reacted?! Wait,” she paused, thinking things through for a moment. “He didn’t?”

Sango grinned broadly. “I knew something was going on with you. You like him, don’t you?”

Tenchi no Mai
Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha had been arguing about something, when they both suddenly stopped, cocking their heads to listen.

The humans quickly noticed and picked up their weapons, waiting to see what was happening.

After scanning the treeline, Kagome glanced towards the sky. From between the clouds, she saw a large inu youkai in his true form quickly approaching from the west. She didn’t recognize him, and anxiously waited to see this youkai with the dark fluffy tail could be.

He landed in the center of the clearing, changing into his human form. “My Lord, I bring tidings from the Fortress.”

ETHEREAL

Rowdysgirl
Kagome’s jaw dropped as she looked the naked Sesshoumaru up, down and over. It was so unfair, no male as ethereal as he should be so incredibly *hot* and gifted!

MomoDesu
“You’re lonely, too,” he commented.

Kagome nodded. “I think I made the wrong decision to come home.”

He took a sip of his drink. “There are no right and wrong decisions. Just what you make of them.”

The conversation lulled, and the two sat at the bar enjoying the familiarity of one another after so many years apart.

“What are you going by now, Sesshoumaru?”

“Please don’t call me that. I go by Tenjin now.” He gestured to the bartender for a refill of his bourbon.

“Etheral?” Kagome asked.

“Celestial being,” he said, smirking, “but I like your definition too.”

SunsetMiko
“No!” Kagome declared much too quickly. “I don’t like him! How could I like him? He’s…
he’s…”

“He’s attractive,” Sango helped.

“Okay, he is that, but that’s not the point. It doesn’t matter how unbelievably sexy he is.”

“I didn’t say he was sexy,” the slayer said with a smirk. “Told you that you liked him,” she teased.

“Oh, shut up. Yes, he’s dreamy, he floats when he walks, his voice could melt an iceberg, and his hair is completely unfair. He’s also a serious human-hater with an attitude problem.”

“He didn’t seem to mind you being human last night.”

Tenchi no Mai

The large inu youkai bowed in front of Sesshoumaru, before handing him a scroll sealed with a wax impression of an inu.

Kagome couldn’t help herself. She knew it was impolite, but she was unable to stop staring at the ethereal male prostrating himself in front of Sesshoumaru.

It wasn’t often that she got to see Sesshoumaru with someone from the Fortress, and at times, as much as she hated to admit it, she forgot he was a lord with important duties to perform, things other than fighting Naraku.

She turned towards the messenger again, when she heard Inuyasha growl.

TRADITION

MomoDesu
“So, do you come here often?” Kagome looked up at him. He didn’t look like a drinker,
yet in the few minutes she had been in his company he had slammed down at least three or four bourbons.

“No,” he said, shaking his head. “First time. It seemed like a promising place.”

She snorted. “This seedy place?”

He nodded. “This seedy place.” He polished off yet another bourbon. “What about you?”

“Every Christmas Eve since I came back.” She finished her second screwdriver of the night.

“Does it help the loneliness?”

She felt a tear roll down her cheek. “Never.”

SunsetMiko
“And what if the miko does give this Sesshoumaru ‘a second look’ as you put it? What exactly would you do about it?” The taiyoukai was poking at the hanyou, purposely trying to rile him up. The
miko had gotten him good and riled up last night and he had some energy to work off.

Inuyasha let out a low, rumbling growl. “You can’t have her, you bastard. She’s mine.”

“Oh, is she? This Sesshoumaru was unaware. Surely even a pathetic hanyou as yourself would know it is tradition to mark your mate, and yet she carries no mark. Curious…”

Tenchi no Mai
Inuyasha glared at Kagome as she become enthralled watching the messenger. He had known this youkai for a long time and knew he was not as docile as he seemed.

His looks were extremely deceiving. Takeshi was a warrior, trained in the traditional martial arts. He was also a womanizer of the worst kind, even more so than Miroku.

Sesshoumaru glanced over at Inuyasha, then raised an eyebrow as he took in the sight of the miko so openly admiring Takeshi. His possessive side immediately took offense at the perceived insult.

Takeshi smirked as he felt feminine eyes appraising him.

LesRenards
Kagome gaped at the thing that was in Sesshoumaru’s fingers.
“You’ve gotta be kidding me.”
He smirked in answer and waved it invitingly over their heads. The thing shone in the light that was upon them.
“No. You can’t be serious.”
Fangs flashed dangerously.
“I assure you miko, I’m very serious.” Grabbing her wrist he pulled her forward until they were nose to nose.
“After all, it’s tradition isn’t it?” Curved lips smothered her pink ones, swallowing her shock and all the goodness
that came with it.
“Merry Christmas,” Sesshoumaru whispered as he bopped the mistletoe lightly on Kagome’s head.

REVOLUTION

MomoDesu
Sesshoumaru grabbed the glass from Kagome’s hand and put it on the bar.
“Come on.” He pulled out his wallet and threw a small stack of bills on the bar to cover both of their drinks.

“Wait a second!” she protested. “Where are we going?”

“You need a change.” He grabbed her arm and started pulling her toward the door. “And if you aren’t going to make it, damn it, I will!”

“Sesshoumaru!” she cried and tried to jerk her arm away, only to fail due to his death grip on her wrist.

“I told you to call me Tenjin.”

Tenchi no Mai
Kagome couldn’t have torn her eyes off the male even if she had wanted to. He had the most amazing eyes she had ever seen. Even more so than Sesshoumaru’s. They seemed to hold her spellbound.

‘Oh, my God.’ When he smiled, a dimple appeared on his cheek, and his eyes twinkled. Then he winked at her, and she was a goner.

She was almost glad they were in the Feudal Era. Kagome could only imagine the havoc this male would create in a world that had gone through the sexual revolution and had birth control at its fingertips. Wow!

SunsetMiko
Shippo and Rin were watching the grownups with interest. Something big was about to happen, something momentous. While Rin had been expecting it all along, Shippo on the other hand was somewhat surprised.

Inuyasha’s had clasped the hilt of his sword, ready to defend his claim to Kagome.

Sesshoumaru rose from his place at the base of a tree, his eyes locked on his opponent for the miko’s attentions.

The tension in the air was palpable as they slowly began to close the distance between them.

This battle would change everything and end the power struggle once and for all.

CURIOSITY

MomoDesu
Kagome allowed Sesshoumaru - no, Tenjin - to drag her for about two blocks before she finally had enough and zapped him with a tiny bit of her powers. “Where are we going!”

Tenjin nursed his hand where she zapped him. “We are going to have a nice respectable dinner. If you wish to rid yourself of the bad memories, you have to replace them with something new and better.”

“And you plan on being a part of these new memories?” She narrowed her eyes.

He smirked. “Why yes, that is exactly what I had planned on. Now come on.”

SunsetMiko
Swords were drawn and about to collide when Kagome walked into the clearing.

“What in the world is going on here? I’m gone for fifteen minutes and you two are ready to kill each other!”

“Damnit, Kagome, just back off and let me kick his ass already!” Inuyasha snarled.

“For what? What are you even fighting about?”

Sesshoumaru lifted a brow. “Would you like to tell her or should I?”

The hanyou blushed and he dropped his sword to the ground. “Nevermind,” he mumbled, not wanting to have to explain that he was fighting for his right to, well, her.

Tenchi no Mai
Sesshoumaru moved so fast that Kagome didn’t know what hit her. Suddenly there was a wall of white silk, silver hair and the fluff known as Mokomoko-sama between her and her current eye candy.

Takeshi looked up at Sesshoumaru and with a lopsided grin shrugged his shoulders. ‘Oh, well, this one was off limits for some reason. Sesshoumaru-sama has never had a thing for human females before. Is this one special?’

He would never outright disobey his alpha, but was now more curious about the little human female that was trying to peek at him from around Sesshoumaru’s substantial form.

Some Authors chose to upload their drabbles into stories or story collections. So below are links to works uploaded onto the site:

Forthright (Uploaded into Clutter)
Season - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/12
Bravado - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/13
Tidings - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/14
Ethereal - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/15
Curiosity - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/16
Tradition - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/17
Revolution - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/18

Sessylove219
Season - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/1
Bravado - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/2
Tidings - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/3
Ethereal - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/4
Tradition - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/5
Revolution - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/6
Curiosity - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2994/7

Demonqueen17
Tradition - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2990/1
Revolution - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2991/1
Curiosity - www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2993/1

FANART

Season
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1970 Sugar0o
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1969 Jupe
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1971 Rikayu

Bravado
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1972 Jupe
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1973 Rikayu
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1974 LesRenards
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1975 Sugar0o

Tidings
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1976 LesRenards
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1977 Rikayu
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1978 Sugar0o
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1979 Jupe

Ethereal
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1980 Jupe
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1981 LesRenards
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1982 Rikayu
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1983 Sugar0o

Tradition
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1984 Sugar0o
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1985 Rikayu
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1986 CookieAsylum

Revolution
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1987 LesRenards
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1988 MA Sugar0o
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1989 Rikayu

Curiosity
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1991 Sugar0o
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1992 LesRenards
www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1993 Rikayu

Sketch dump by MontiK (all but Curiosity) dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1990

Logged Logged

forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night - results 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
Thank you for playing hostess and for the parting gift! ::snags banner::

Looking forward to next month! ::twinkle::

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
NewYears Drabble/Drawble Night Dec 29th! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Hey folks, we're planning another one, if you have been before come again, if you havent here's the deal:

Drabble/Drawble night in chat, is when authors and artist, come into chat for 3 - 4 hours, if they have the time, and we drabble/drawble off of prompted themes. Written entries are 100 word drabbles, and the drawn entries are timed/posted. We're not horribly sticklerish on the rules but we try to adhere. Generally speaking there's abotu 8 themed prompts, we're planning the next event for Tuesday Dec 29th, 2009 starting at 7 - 8 pm EST.

So that's:
Tuesday Dec 29th, 2009 starting at 7 - 8 pm EST.
Tuesday Dec 29th, 2009 starting at 6 - 7 pm CST.
Tuesday Dec 29th, 2009 starting at 5 - 6 pm MST.
Tuesday Dec 29th, 2009 starting at 4 - 5 pm PST.

& in your time zone respectively.

Please come out and play with us, its load's of fun. and everyone always seems to have a lovely time!

-r0o

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
SunsetMiko
Miko
graphgraph
Re:NewYears Drabble/Drawble Night Dec 29th! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
WooHoo! Looking forward to this. Now I just have to make sure I don't forget for the next 5 or so hours!

Logged Logged
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
Ooh...I will definately try to be there. I had so much fun last time!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm planning to attend... and looking forward to the fun!

Logged Logged
thirteenxwishes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Looks interesting... might see if I can kick my muse back to life and join in! ^^

Logged Logged
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Upcoming Drabble/Drawble Night - December 12 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Sounds like fun to me. ^^

Logged Logged

Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.