Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Embarrassment, The subject is........
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Embarrassment, The subject is........
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
It's not really embarrassing, but it was extremely funny, and the only thing I could think of related to chocolate. My friend and I one time dropped an M&M in a bottle of sprite. We tried and tried to get it back out. The only thing we could finally do was drink the bottle down. By the time we finished with the nearly chocolatey sprite, the M&M had almost completely dissolved. >.<

Subject: Costumes.

Logged Logged

Atailpha Claims the Occupation Master Dokugareers Moniter, with the tool of my daring wit!

\\\"When life gives you lemons, go write a fan fiction.\\\"

(See more quotes on my profile!)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kogas Mate
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
I was going costume shopping with my boyfriend and picked an outfit out for me. I took on look at it and said "never going to happen". But he begged me so finally tried it on. It cam with 5 inch pumps and I took 2 steeps out of the dressing room and fell over.
Worse was that while I was in the dressing room his friends came, so they all got a good look at my underwear.
So embarrassing.

Subject: Shoes

Logged Logged

Kogas Mate claims

Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Tetsaiga in the claim game!

I have a bucket!
Zyren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
i was leaving rehearsal for a fashion show and i was wearing these calf high, high heeled boots. we were on the second floor so i had to walk down the stairs to leave, everyone was leaving at the same time i was near the front so there were at least 20 ppl behind me. i somehow managed to miss the first step and ended up falling down half a flight of stairs in front of everyone. and they were these really hard marble stairs thankfully i didnt break anything. at the show the next day i had to wear makeup on my legs to cover the huge black bruises, it took almost a year for them to fade away completely.

topic: sneeze

Logged Logged
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
My dad's sneeze is as loud as a gunshot. HAAAA CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
And he doesn't even try to muffle it in public -.-

Topic; Bread

Logged Logged

SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
When we have some sort of pasta dinner, we usually have bread as a side. And when sauce gets on my father's face and/or shirt, he'll use the bread as a napkin then eat it. -_- Such class my father has... (love him anyways)

Topic: Pets

Logged Logged
Kogas Mate
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
My friend Tina has a big Husky dog named Lucky. Well, one day I went over there and he jumped on me and I got knocked over into a pile of mud. It was so Embarrassing.

Topic: Restaurants

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/12 01:44 By Kogas Mate.

Kogas Mate claims

Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Tetsaiga in the claim game!

I have a bucket!
I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Embaresment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Okay so me and my siblings absolutely love to take our straws and use them as 'torpedoes'... you know... keeping the wrapper on and blowing out one end and watching the wrapper fly... Well we were at a restaurant and we were having a war. My brother ducked my paper torpedo and it flew about 10 feet to hit the back of this one guy. I was mortified. Especially when he got up, picked up the wrapper, gave it back to me and said: 'Nice distance.'

I was 12... it was horrible >.>

Topic: paint

Logged Logged

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
When I was in high school, actually it was summer school at the time, my best friend was taking an art class with me. She and I were sitting next to each other, and she leaned over to add something to her painting and I noticed that she had a pretty serious wardrobe malfunction going on. Her skirt had ridden so far up that half her butt was hanging out (luckily she was wearing leggings also). Apparently the teacher noticed as well, because as I went to warn my friend, the teacher pulled her to the back of the room and leaned down to whisper something in her ear. Now, my friend happens to be one of those really loud, easily reactive kind of people, so when she heard what the teacher said she didn't just quietly fix her malfunction. She screeched, "What!!" and tried to turn around and look for herself. Then she had the presence of mind to yank her skirt back down. Of course by that time all the guys in the class had turned to look.

I still give her grief about that. Art class was the best <3

Next topic: cameras

Logged Logged
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
My camera has video as well as picture capabilities. I happened to turn the video on while one of my friends was quite tipsy on the whiskey he was drinking. He tried to walk to us and fell flat on his butt. In the process, he ripped the crotch of his jeans! And I got it all on film!
Teeheehee!

Subject: Sickness

Logged Logged

Atailpha Claims the Occupation Master Dokugareers Moniter, with the tool of my daring wit!

Cherry
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
This happened to my friend.

She had gone out and gotten drunk with her sister. Her sister called her husband (a wonderful dude God rest his soul) to come get her. When he got her home him and the friend he'd been hanging with decided to play Spin the Drunk and spun her around in circles. This made her sick and she threw up where she stood. While she was throwing up her husband was yelling at her telling her that she wasn't doing it right. He told her she was supposed to back up as she blew so she wouldn't mess up her shoes. Hilarious!

Topic: Laundry

Logged Logged
AmberEyes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
when i was a kid i decided that i was grown up enough to do laundry by myself, my brother told me i was dumb and couldn't do it right so HE did it....and forgot to add the laundry soap XD

subject : rain

Logged Logged
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
This is one for a friend of mine because of something I did!
Every year, one of the cities in my area has a fall festival. And this year it threatened to rain. Since everything is all outdoors, including the parade, I decided to bring an umbrella just in case. Well it never did rain, but not only did we receive funny looks for carrying an umbrella, I decided to open on the way back to the car. It is literally clear plastic. So I opened it and held it like a parasol. We got so many funny looks. I thought my friend would die! My amusement was off the scale! XD

Subject: Stairs

Logged Logged

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Last semester I took English with my 2 friends. One class an author came in to talk about his book, and to sign them for us. I got the sig, and was leaving up the stairs, when I tripped. The book cover ripped and the author saw, plus my prof and other students. PLUS I started laughing really loudly, really awkwardly.

Topic: Coffee

Logged Logged

Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
Hehehehe! OK, so it isn't really an embarassing story, but it is funny!

I was at my grandma's house and i reached into the freezer to take out some ice cream. I thought it was chocolate. Thankfully I tried a spoonful first (she tends to leave it in there for a while. Freezerburned ice cream is quite gross!). It turned out to be coffee flavored ice cream! I was so repulsed! I didn't even swallow that bite, I spit it out in the sink! To this day she still doesn't know about it!

Topic: Ice cream
(cliche, I know...!)

Logged Logged

MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17
I once dripped ice cream down my chin while driving and tried to lick it off....the people in the next car were looking at me like I'd lost my mind.

Subject:Dogs

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
Wild Thicket
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I was texting a family friend whose dogs I was taking care of for the weekend. I was talking about if the dogs had gone to the bathroom or not, but I accidentally sent it to my Twitter account. x-x I hadn't realized I had done it until like a week later x-x

Topic: Twitter

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/10 20:18 By Wild Thicket.

I claimed Bankotsu's brow crest in The Claim Game!
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17
A friend of mine asked me if I twit and I thought it was something pervy and got mad!

Subject: Breakfast food

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
I cooking breakfast one morning and cooking really thick pancakes, so I left them on the stove. I got caught in an episode of YuGiOh and forgot about them and they burned horrifically. Burned so bad, my puppy wouldn't even eat them, just tossed them like frisbee >.< My mom and sister made fun of me for a week.

Subject: Bottles

Logged Logged

Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Me and my friends were playing around with faygo bottles that we call "faygo war" and we were playing near a parking lot. one of the bottles got loose and slammed into a parked car, covering the little blue geo in sticky orange faygo. Turns out, someone was in that car.... O_o; they were NOT happy....

Subject: French fries!! ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/15 17:07 By Azuka.

Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
When I was little, my mom's friend offered me some fries from McDonald's. I said I only wanted one...then proceeded to take the largest fry. I still have not lived that down...lol

Subject: Babies.

Logged Logged

Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Not an infant story, but young child.

There is this little Japanese restaurant that I love. They have the hibachi grills where the chef cooks the food at your table. We were sitting on the floor while my young son was oohing and aahing over the female chef twirling knives and showing an impressive repertoire of cooking techniques. She served us the first portion of our meal and my son took his first bite. He smiled really big and said "This is the best Mexican food I've ever tasted." We all laughed. The chef was trying really hard not to laugh, but she almost cut herself when he said it. He was so embarrassed. I have given him grief over that for many years. And to this day, he refuses to go to a Japanese restaurant with me. He's 31.

Subject: First date

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 46
My friend on her first date with a guy went to a club. They had been talking for a while, when he made a move to kiss her. That moment the DJ played her favorite song, so instead of leaning in for the kiss, she just got up, ran to the dancefloor and started dancing like crazy lol. His face was really priceless.

Subject : Fruits

Logged Logged

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
I was at a church youth group party and there was quite a few people there. I was walking and talking to my friends when all of a sudden I slipped and fell on my back, taking the closest person down with me. I looked to see what I slipped on and seen a stupid banana peel! Of course all the people around were laughing there heads off. Even the preacher! They said the look on my face when I seen the peel was priceless. Come to find out it was a group of guys that thought it would be funny to see if anyone fell for that gag. They got in trouble of course. Boy was I mad!

Logged Logged
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
One day I was throwing grapes up in the air and trying to catch them with my mouth. I missed most of them (-_-) so alot of them ended up on the floor. My sister was really excited about something and came running into the kitchen only to step on a few grapes and fall on her butt from the slipperiness. XD I still make fun of her everytime I eat grapes...then she comments on my aim....I love my sister! XD

Subject: doors

Logged Logged

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
Thx dianne! Forgot to throw in the next subject!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.