Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Taking FanArt Requests
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Taking FanArt Requests
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
Introudction

I've been talking to Caleesci recently (please go check her out! She writes awesome stories). and I found out that I really, really enjoyed drawing art for FanFictions of my favorite couple. So I am here to offer you FanArt for a FanFiction scene out there. It doesn't have to be your story, so feel free to recommend other people's stories. I'll be sure to update the author of the story so if they want me to take it down, I will.

IMPORTANT! READ PLEASE

If you want to ask for a scene please be sure to give me the link to the story or at least the name and author and the scene that you want drawn. Feel free to copy and paste the scene here to make it easier for me. If the scene is mature content in any way please send me a private message! You can also send me a private message is you want to keep something a secret or whatever. Finally, please give me some background information (especially if the story is not yours), such as the clothes that they are wearing, where they are, etc. or I will use artistic freedom and the FanArt I draw will probably end up not like a scene out of your FanFiction.

Things to Know

1. I can't promise that I will draw every single scene given to me. I will only draw those that interest me. I also can't promise that if I do draw the scene it will be a complete picture (fully colored and all) but I will do my best.

2. My art is pretty basic and I can't promise you a little piece of heaven but I can promise you that I will try my best. You can find examples of my art here or on my DeviantART

3. Once I'm finish with the picture, I'll be sure to post a link here and note you (and the author, if needed) so you and everyone who wants to will be able to see the picture. I'll also be sure to quote and credit the scene so everyone will know what scene I'm drawing and what FanFiction it's for.

My Preferences

1. A Sesshomaru X Kagome scene (a picture with both of them together.

2. I also prefer if you give me completed stories. Or at least a story that is being updated regularly. I don't want to go read some epic story, draw fanart for it only to find out that it's been abandoned. I hate abandoned stories.

3. I love, love, love Sesshomaru's mother. Canon (manga) version.

To Do List

1. Touch scene for Aurora Antheia Raine - Planned
2. Pregnant scene for Shessy - Inking
3. Brushing SessMom hair scene for Fox (Story Belongs to Forthright) - Sketching
4. Breathe For Me scene for Caleesci - Have Yet to Start

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/07 19:26 By Kairou Watoshimi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
Kairou Watoshimi wrote:

I also have pretty basic art skills so I can't promise you a little piece of heaven but I'll do my best.

ooooo such lies! she is superb! fabulous! wonderful! amazing! incredible! And a JOY to work with

Caleesci

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
Your art is amazing, Kairou! And if I may, I would LOVE to have some fanart for my story: 1,000 Paper Cranes.

Specifically, this scene in chapter 12 (MA Story! No YIMs!) :

She barely had the time to register his movements before he turned and slammed her back against the wall. One hand gripped onto her shoulder tight enough to make her wince and the other fisted hand was embedded into the wall a mere inch from her startled face. His breathing was ragged and pink rimmed his eyes. His mouth was pursed back in a ferocious growl as he stared at her with burning hatred.

How dare she bring up that whore. How dare she say that name. The fury he felt at that very moment was so blinding, his hands nearly shook with the force of it.

“Leave!” he snapped, pushing his fist further inside the hole in the wall he had created.

A small swell of fear rose within her, but Kagome tilted her face up in stubbornness. “I’m not afraid of you,” she whispered softly, “never.”

“You lie,” he growled, his voice an octave lower than usual, “I can smell your fear.”

“You won’t hurt me,” Kagome stated confidently.

He narrowed his eyes at her but didn’t speak. His grip on her shoulder slowly loosened until his arm fell back down to his side. His other hand; however, did not move, even as trails of crimson red blood oozed from the site of impact to drip downwards onto the ground. Slowly, she brought her hand up to rest upon his taunt arm; both sapphire and gold eyes mesmerized by her cautious movements.

When he didn’t recoil away from her feather light touch, she rested the weight of her hand more heavily upon his arm, knowing that he could feel the warmth of her through his dress shirt sleeve. He still didn’t flinch away nor did he give any indication that it was an unwelcome gesture. Taking that as a positive sign, she wrapped her fingers firmly around him and gave him a reassuring squeeze.

He exhaled sharply but still didn’t move. With a small smile, Kagome raised her other hand to cup his smooth cheek and he subconsciously leaned into her touch. She caressed him gently with the pads of her fingertips and his eyes fluttered closed against his will.

“Stop fighting this,” she whispered as she kissed him lightly, treating him as though he were a fragile prized possession, “stop fighting us.”

I would love to that second to last paragraph in art form, if it's not too complicated. @__@; Thanks in advance either way. =)

Logged Logged

MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 17
This is the scene from my story Pink Panties, where Kagome and Sesshomaru feel the baby kick for the first time. I've never had anyone do a FanArt for me so I'm really excited to see if you do it and what ital look like!!!

"You two were gone too long." Sesshomaru scolded as they sat down. Kagome, who had been about to sit down, straightened quickly with a yelp.

" What wrong! Are you hurt?" Sesshomaru said as he wrapped her in his arms. Kagome placed her hand on her stomach a puzzled look on her face. Sesshomaru demanded that she answer him, just as her face lit up with a brilliant smile.

"I felt the baby move!" She exclaimed and placed his hand over her belly. Sesshomaru smile when the pup kicked against his hand.

"Yes well try not to scream next time! I thought we were under attack." Rhys growled stepping from in front of Sam and sheathing his sword.

"Sorry." Kagome whisper as she sat down, her face a burning red.

"Don't mind him, he's just grumpy because he has to take first watch." Sam teased her mate.

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
Aurora Antheia Raine wrote:
I would love to that second to last paragraph in art form, if it's not too complicated. @__@; Thanks in advance either way. =)

(I erased the quote so it won't take too much room). I'll probably end up reading your story but just in case... what outfits are they wearing?

Caleesci wrote:

ooooo such lies! she is superb! fabulous! wonderful! amazing! incredible! And a JOY to work with

YOU ARE WAY TOO NICE TO ME TT^TT <--- Happy tears.

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
Beautiful art! This is very kind of you to do for the Dokuga community.

And naturally, I'll go ahead and pimp my favorite author ever and ask for fanart for her story, Lord Charming. (Rated T)

The crowd parted before Sesshoumaru’s mother as she glided through a room strewn with all manner of finery and took a seat before a large mirror. Without batting an eye at the attention they were drawing, the Western Lady offered Kagome a hairbrush.

“Erm... you’ll let me play with your hair?”

“I insist,” she replied bemusedly.

Kagome happily complied and, without thinking, crooned, “Your hair’s as pretty as Sesshoumaru-sama’s!’

“You think my son has pretty hair?”

“Don’t tell him that. It’d probably offend his male ego.”

“Yes, Sesshoumaru is all male,” his mother agreed, meeting her gaze in the mirror.

I love the above scene.. I won't spoil anything, but let's just say that Sessmom and Kagome are doing their best to get his rep up. And.. I'd love to be able to brush hair as pretty as Sess/Sessmom's. >_>

Regardless of who you pick or what you art, I can't wait to see it. I'll be waiting to see what you come up with!

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
I actually was not very specific about what they were wearing, so you're free to do what you wish color and detail wise. All I mentioned was that Kagome is in a zipper hoodie and jeans while Sesshoumaru is in a dress shirt and dress pants. If it helps, Sesshoumaru is the CEO of a music company and Kagome is a singer taking part in his company's contest as one of the contestants trying to win a contract.

If you need more info, just let me know. =)

Logged Logged

Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Shessy wrote:
This is the scene from my story Pink Panties, where Kagome and Sesshomaru feel the baby kick for the first time. I've never had anyone do a FanArt for me so I'm really excited to see if you do it and what ital look like!!!

Oh, oh, oh! I looove, love, love pregnant scenes <3 What outfit are they wearing?

Fox wrote:

I love the above scene.. I won't spoil anything, but let's just say that Sessmom and Kagome are doing their best to get his rep up. And.. I'd love to be able to brush hair as pretty as Sess/Sessmom's. >_>

I looove Lord Charming. This is an epic scene and I'm totally going to do it!!! Thank you for the suggestion.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/26 22:55 By Kairou Watoshimi.
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I saw this post and knew immediately what scene I wanted to see. I've been trying to draw this scene since I first read it, but I completely lack the ability to do it.

It's from Chapter 9 of NiftyPaint24's story Dirt LINK IS MA

The Scene is:
Naraku approached the back of Koga's truck quietly, his digital camera clutched in his hand. The sun was just barely rising and everyone else was still sound asleep. Once reaching the open tailgate, he smiled when he saw the three pairs of sock clad feet hanging out from under the one blanket they shared. He could clearly make out which of the three bodies was Kagome and which was Koga, as their heads rested on one of two pillows, but Inuyasha's head was under the blanket.

He turned the camera on before he grabbed the end of the blanket and pulled on it slowly. Stopping once when Kagome shifted slightly with a contented sigh. Once he had the blanket off them completely, he smirked.

'They make this way to easy.' He thought as he readied the camera.

Kagome slept on her side in between Koga and Inuyasha. Koga was sleeping solidly against her back with his face buried into her hair at the nape of her neck. His left arm was carelessly flung across her body and his left leg was intertwined between hers. Inuyasha was snuggled against her other side with his face resting against her chest, with Kagome's chin resting between his puppy ears. He had both hands tucked between their bodies and Kagome's left arm was flung over his body, much the way that Koga's was over her own.

Could it be the picture as if it's the one Naraku took? And I have no idea what clothes they're wearing. The only thing I really can guess is that it's something you can ride dirt bikes in and something warm because she put that where they were was cold at night.

Logged Logged

MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 17
Sesshomaru is dressed as usual minus the armor, and Kagome is wearing something like this i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/warrior.jpg

just minus the spear (lol). I didn't really describe the color and design so you can go crazy with it. I just picked this style cause it looked easy to travel in. Oh and Sesshomaru has both his arms...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/27 20:59 By nigh.

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
so far there hasn't been any problems with this thread, I just want to be proactive and remind everyone to KEEP the content they post ALL age appropriate. Again, there are no violations as of yet, and I thank everyone for being wise in their choice of excerpts to share, I'm justh oping to keep it that way!

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
In case anyone is interested. I have finished my first picture FanFiction scene thing --->

On Dokuga (Really bad, please go on my DeviantART to see better version)
On DeviantART (So much better)

Logged Logged
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Oh I'm very much interested and I would love you forever if you drew a scene from my fic! This is the part of the scene I would love for you to draw :

"Do not think so highly of yourself, human." She looked up and there was the beautiful, silver sunset outline she had seen earlier. She hated that it was so pretty, since she had such a raging hate for him at that moment. She flinched away from him when he squatted down next to her.

"Get away from me!" She snapped, anger lacing through each of her words.

"Do you not wish to see?" He asked and without waiting for her answer she felt his hands cup her cheeks, thumbs rubbing across her eyes. She flinched again, but only because they were wet. Wet? Ew. "Open your eyes."

On his command she opened her eyes. Slowly, her eyes began to clear the more she blinked. She could see again! She felt relieved, but then she saw the dark lord's face still in reaching distance. She ground her teeth together and drew her arm back. She then swung with all her might at the dark lord's face, fist lit up with her pink power. The punch hit and Sesshoumaru's head snapped to the side from the force.

Details:

Prior to this, Sesshoumaru was "attacking her" because SesshyMommy wanted him to do so to test her strength. She had taken a few blows and he blinded her with his poison claws.

Character details:

Kagome: She's 21 now, her hair longer (lower backish). Blue eyes. She's wearing a white hatori with an embroidered purple crescent moon on each shoulder. Her hamaka are black with his similar ankle boots.

Sesshoumaru: Usual attire, without mokomoko nor armor

Logged Logged
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Kairou Watoshimi wrote:
In case anyone is interested. I have finished my first picture FanFiction scene thing --->

On Dokuga (Really bad, please go on my DeviantART to see better version)
On DeviantART (So much better)

It's amazing!

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 19
Since I'm taking forever on everything (I blame real life problems) I thought I would update anyone who's interesting about how I'm doing.

I have gotten started on most art. Here is one WIP I can show people XD There's something wrong with Sesshomaru.... I need to fix him

CLICK FOR WIP

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
are you still taking requests? I've never had anyone do a fanart of one of my stories before... If you're interested let me know! If not I understand

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 19
SesshysRose wrote:
are you still taking requests? I've never had anyone do a fanart of one of my stories before... If you're interested let me know! If not I understand

Oh, I'm still taking requests. But it's going to take a while.

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Sweet! I'm not in any hurry! lol I thought you would be able to do an amazing pic of the scene from my story "Until Death" in hopes that it might spark my writing of it! LOL

Looking into her eyes one last time, the Taiyoukai was shocked that she held his gaze sharply with her own. He brushed a stray lock of black hair from her face, and gently grasped her chin. Softly, their lips met, two mouths, sealing the promise with a chaste kiss. As Kagome released her last breath, Sesshoumaru once more breathed in her scent, quickly being tainted by the smell of death.

He failed to notice the wisp of pink that entered his body as the kiss broke, emanating from the broken remains of the woman before him, reveling instead in the warmth that suddenly ensconced him. Nights of sleepless turmoil by her side, made his eyes droop as he took vigil next to the woman, an arm slung heavily over her quickly cooling body in a protective gesture as sleep claimed him.

Like I said, no hurry...art is to enjoy Very excited to see what you can do with something like this

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Taking FanArt Requests 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi,

I would really like to see you do a fanart for Misconceptions and Misunderstandings. I've never had anyone do a fanart for me. The following scene is from chapter 46.

She looked like a petulant child. He chuckled and reached out to lift her face to look at him.

"I said you I wasn't going to allow you to walk and exhaust yourself. You had no problem letting Inuyasha carry you all over feudal Japan. Can I not carry you through a rainforest?"

Her smile was bright.

"You'd carry me so I can see the rainforest?"

He turned around and offered her his back. She climbed on, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He folded his arms under her thighs and made sure he had a firm hold so she wouldn't fall.

Kagome snuggled close and kissed his ear with a whispered, "Thank you."

Mariko just laughed at them and followed as he headed for the designated trail.

It didn't take him long to reach the Thurston Lava Tube. He carried her through it listening to her marvel about how this used to be a river of lava until it drained off leaving the tube like structure. When they emerged from the tube, they were in a tropical paradise that words weren't sufficient to describe.

Sesshoumaru raised his head and sniffed the air. He could scent the waterfall. He headed that way. He knew Kagome would be impressed. She had a love of nature that was rare in a human.

Traveling through the forest, Kagome tried to identify all of the trees and flowers. She recognized a few from the tourist guides. Mostly the more well known ones. Hibiscus, orchids, and various fruit trees. Sesshoumaru passed close to a papaya tree. Well, it wasn't really a tree, she remembered reading. It was referred to as a large herb with a trunk. And the trunk was hollow. She'd never had a fresh one before. Only canned. Or juice.

She let go of his neck and reached up to snag one on their way by. She should have asked him to stop. The papaya didn't come loose as quickly as she thought it would and she tipped a little too far backward. She let go of the papaya to regain her balance and her hold on Sesshoumaru. The papaya decided that now it was ready to drop. There was a soft, but distinct thud as the papaya bounced off of a silver head.

Kagome closed her eyes and covered her mouth to stifle the giggles before being appropriately apologetic and contrite. A clawed hand appeared over his shoulder handing her the papaya he'd caught before it could hit the ground. She carefully took the fruit and murmured her thanks and another apology. She didn't see the small smirk on his face.

Here is the link to the chapter if you need more background info on the scene.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/46

The clothes are not described, but something casual and touristy. It's Hawaii and warm, so probably shorts for Kagome. I am a very patient person, so no hurry. It's just a scene that I had a vivid image of in my head as I wrote it. So I'd like to see it done by someone who has artistic talent.

I thank you personally for the offer and hope many of the authors here take advantage of your generous offer. It's great to see a scene come to life through art. I look forward to seeing this scene come to life if you choose to do it.

Quick note: The scene itself is a G rating, but the story is MA. So no underage readers please.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/26 18:17 By MoxyMikki.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.