Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome & Children
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Kagome & Children
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 46
One of my faves. Kagome has adopted Shippou and meets Sesshoumaru who has adopted Rin. It's a very sweet story.

The Light at the End by LikeABlueThread
In contemporary Tokyo, where demons are stigmatized and must hide their identities, two lonely souls find each other on a train. MA for explicit sex. NOW COMPLETE!
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Romance - Updated: 05-24-12 - Created: 05-18-12 Chapters: 12 - Reviews: 95 - Words: 44,371 - Reads: 66,190 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 88
Hey~ Does anybody know any good stories where Kagome adopts/is like a mom to children?

Logged Logged
kyrinnie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
okayI have a couple you might like.
They're all kagome fics but its a mix of different pairings.
The order of the list doesn't matter and the summaries belong to their owners.
All of them are on Fanfiction.net

- All It Took Was A Simple Mistake by Wolf Blossom
Rated: M
Pairing: Inu/Kag
Complete
Summary: COMPLETEDIt was a mistake. All she needed was directions to the Mall but he mistook her for the new Nanny. Trying to tell him who she really is didn't really matter at all any more since the kids have taken a liking to her and she's taking a liking to t
EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, no YIMs!

- Because of Her by Kaoruhana
Rated: T
Pairing: Sessh / Kag
Complete
Summary: When Sesshomaru finds Rin in his care after her parents, his best friends, die, he isn't sure of how to care for her. Kagome Higurashi enters his life and may just prove to be the help he needed and something more.

-Blast from the Past by Kjpanny Kjchristie17
Ongoing?
Summary: A seven year old Seshoumaru ends up falling into the well. When Kagome comes across him, how will Inuyasha react when the haughty child claims Kagome as his own...

-Bound To Love By Blood by brandypandyxxx
Complete
Summary: Sesshomaru has a son, of pure blood. No mother. When the demon who is supposed to nurse his pup dies he goes looking for the miko! Everyone is shock, what is Kagome to do with a baby. Why is Sessshoamru watching her, will his pup bring them 2g? REWRITING! NOW!

-Brother My Brother by moongirl101
Rated : M
Pairing: Seshh/ KAg
Summary: Sesshomaru has two pups now that are his heir after killing their mother what can he do but ask help of the wolf/miko kagome full summary inside

-Domesticating Dog Demons by Death's Silent Approach
pairing: Sesh/ Kag
Summary: The almighty, powerful Sesshomaru is turned into a whiny, small newborn pup. Now Kagome’s maternal instincts take over and she takes care of him. Does Inuyasha like this…? Not one bit! I adopted this story from OtakuAnime131

I really enjoy reading Kagome behaving like a mother and stories with pups! so if you have some could you PM or post them on here too?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/06 10:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted ratings
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
"Pack Instincts" by witchenmoon1 rated M or MA. No Yims!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8463/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/07 18:40 By Somebody.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Hmmmmm.... Some of what you guys suggested really had an awful grammar that killed the impact of the plot. Know something else that's really good?

Logged Logged
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17
I'm glad I saw this!
*Runs off to read*

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
Here are some of my favorites. Sesshomaru's previous children take to Kagome and she pretty much adopts them, lol.

She Who the Prophecy Foretold by Sunset Miko
Rated: NC-17 (NO YIMS!)

No New Chapters Yet - Edited thru ch 16 - Under Revisions~Nominated for Best Romance(Alt Pair) @ the Feudal Association~Voted Best Romance Dokuga 1stQ 2008!~ Sesshoumaru needs the help of a miko, and only one will do. His request for aid sets in motion an ancient prophecy, leading them all on an unexpected quest. Secrets kept for years finally are told, and an unsuspecting Kagome is thrust into a mission with a whole new set of tasks and troubles. She is the priestess spoken of in the prophecy ...

dokuga.com/spark/story/7110/1

A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2

*Reposting with permission from Demonlordlover* Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1

Bent by Moonlight Silk
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

After many years, Sesshomaru encounters Kagome, still young and beautiful...and apparently now immortal. Though he needs her help to save demons from extinction, he cannot seem to resist the miko herself. As they embark on this noble quest plagued with bloodshed, bitter betrayals, & power struggles, the Lord of the West may be forced to choose between family, a forbidden love, & his own title.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8594/1

Does anyone know the name of the story where Kagome and Sesshomaru take the Horai Island hanyou under their wing? I think it is one of Kanna37's fics, but I am uncertain if it is so.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/08 00:13 By silentsoliloquy82.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
silentsoliloquy82 wrote:
Here are some of my favorites. Sesshomaru's previous children take to Kagome and she pretty much adopts them, lol.

She Who the Prophecy Foretold by Sunset Miko

No New Chapters Yet - Edited thru ch 16 - Under Revisions~Nominated for Best Romance(Alt Pair) @ the Feudal Association~Voted Best Romance Dokuga 1stQ 2008!~ Sesshoumaru needs the help of a miko, and only one will do. His request for aid sets in motion an ancient prophecy, leading them all on an unexpected quest. Secrets kept for years finally are told, and an unsuspecting Kagome is thrust into a mission with a whole new set of tasks and troubles. She is the priestess spoken of in the prophecy ...

dokuga.com/spark/story/7110/1

A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2

*Reposting with permission from Demonlordlover* Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1

Bent by Moonlight Silk

After many years, Sesshomaru encounters Kagome, still young and beautiful...and apparently now immortal. Though he needs her help to save demons from extinction, he cannot seem to resist the miko herself. As they embark on this noble quest plagued with bloodshed, bitter betrayals, & power struggles, the Lord of the West may be forced to choose between family, a forbidden love, & his own title.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8594/1

Does anyone know the name of the story where Kagome and Sesshomaru take the Horai Island hanyou under their wing? I think it is one of Kanna37's fics, but I am uncertain if it is so.

I already managed to read all of these and sadly, I don't know what fic is your last question.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
Have you read these? It involves plenty of Mama!Kagome with Shippo and Rin.

What's In a Soul by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6999/1

The Snow Angel (This is with Shippo and Rin, too.)

After the Lady of the West casts a vicious spell on Sesshoumaru, he finds himself weak and helpless, on the brink of death. Kagome stumbles across the taiyoukai and saves his life, causing him start to see things a different way. COMPLETE

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8447/1

Dancing with Scissors by piratequeen0405
Rated: M (NO YIMS!)

Kagome's niece is left orphaned by a tragic car wreck, leaving Kagome to raise her alone. Or so she thought...help comes from an unexpected source, Sesshoumaru. COMPLETE!

www.fanfiction.net/s/4108409/1/Dancing-with-Scissors

Because of Her by Kaoruhana

When Sesshomaru finds Rin in his care after her parents, his best friends, die, he isn't sure of how to care for her. Kagome Higurashi enters his life and may just prove to be the help he needed and something more.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9327833/1/Because-of-Her

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
silentsoliloquy82 wrote:
Have you read these? It involves plenty of Mama!Kagome with Shippo and Rin.

What's In a Soul by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6999/1

The Snow Angel (This is with Shippo and Rin, too.)

After the Lady of the West casts a vicious spell on Sesshoumaru, he finds himself weak and helpless, on the brink of death. Kagome stumbles across the taiyoukai and saves his life, causing him start to see things a different way. COMPLETE

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8447/1

Dancing with Scissors by piratequeen0405
Rated: M (NO YIMS!)

Kagome's niece is left orphaned by a tragic car wreck, leaving Kagome to raise her alone. Or so she thought...help comes from an unexpected source, Sesshoumaru. COMPLETE!

www.fanfiction.net/s/4108409/1/Dancing-with-Scissors

Because of Her by Kaoruhana

When Sesshomaru finds Rin in his care after her parents, his best friends, die, he isn't sure of how to care for her. Kagome Higurashi enters his life and may just prove to be the help he needed and something more.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9327833/1/Because-of-Her

Well, for the most part I have been acquainted by these fics. I'm still searching for more.

Logged Logged
Mirabar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
A Child Lost by Midnight Song

She made a wish in a last desperate attempt to protect the jewel. It didn't occur to her that her life would start from the very beginning, that she would no longer belong to the future but to the past.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7328/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M, NO YIMs!

I like this one a lot. I remember a few other good ones but I have to search for them xD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/05/15 07:16 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome & Children 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
There are a couple in the Trapped Series by sesshou_lover.

ALL RATED MA - Please no YIMS.

Chapters 10 and 11 of Pack Dynamics
Chapter 12 of All My Children

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
In regards to the request for Kagome and Sesshoumaru taking care of the Horai island children, try "Somewhat Happy Endings"  by midori Haru on FFN (rated M there but would be MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/9565648/1/Somewhat-Happy-Endings

When Kagome made her strange request, Sesshoumaru had thought she was mad. But then he looked a little closer and realized, her mad request was the only thing likely to keep her sane in a situation vastly worse than the one she'd suffered during the hunt for Naraku's death. Neglect, it seems, can kill a person slowly.
(Warning: character death, Rin, Sango and Inuyasha bashing, descriptions of supposed rape)

Logged Logged
Meow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I am trying to find a fanfic in which sesshomaru in heat rapes a woman and leaves. This woman was dog demoness and all this was witnessed by a powerful miko(kagome). She adopts the child which is born to the demoness and is pretty old( I think she was called the ancient one). Please help.

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
RATED MA No YIMS!! Think this is what you are looking for.

Hatred... or Something Else? by Rlmpcc110511 Reviews
Based in an alternate world. Neither Sesshomaru, nor Kagome realize just how different their lives will be when Sesshomaru;s beast takes over and impregnates a random female. As Kagome raises the son of the Lord of the west and said female, together they must embark on a journey, that brings everyone's past to the front. Through war and hatred, can love be found.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 10-30-16 - Created: 01-09-16 Chapters: 61 - Reviews: 195 - Words: 246,696 - Reads: 227,028 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10087/1

Logged Logged
Neko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome & Children 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2 Reviews
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Action/Adventure
Updated: 12-22-07 - Chapters: 31 - Reviews 15 - Words 189,316
Kagome likes Sesshomaru`s boys and they she, too

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.