Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What do you name the Parents?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What do you name the Parents?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Other then Lady Mother, Momma Higurashi, 'Kagome's Dad', and Inutaisho, what do you name the parents of our lovely Pairing?

Copy and paste with your answer and let me know! I'm rather interested in the idea. If you'd like you can even say why you name them that way:

Lady Mother:
Inutaisho:
MommaH:
PapaH:

Lady Mother:
Hatsumomo, i saw Memiors of a Geisha, and while i dont think she fits that character to a T, my version of her, in my mind at least is very much like her.
Inutaisho: Touga, not very original but somehow it just fits. I cant think of any name in my mind that really does it for him.
MommaH: Sayuri, If Sesshomaru's mother is Hatsumomo, her opposite MommaH would be her name. Where Lady Mother is cold, hard and uncaring i see kagome's mother as her opposite, so to Hatsumomo there must be a Sayuri
PapaH: Usually if i have him there, His name is Shin or Shinosamu.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
Lady Mother - Satsuki
Inu no Taishou - Touga
MommaH - I don't remember ever giving her a name. She doesn't play a very big role in any of my stories.
PoppaH - I haven't used him yet but I rather like the name Haku for him.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Hmm...a tough one. Usually Kagome's parents don't get names, cause I don't end up using them much, but where I have named her, MamaH is Mai, short and sweet - I like the contrast between that and some of the long, ornate names of the Feudal period. PapaH I have never named.
And speaking of long, ornate names, I like to give Lady Mother noble names that sound like they're from an earlier period - Kimitsukiko is my favorite, but I've also used Hashiridokoro. Inupapa...I have never named. I tend to refer to him by his title, and also because no name I've ever found seems to fit the idea of him that's in my head.

Logged Logged
Amarante
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Ooh good question!

Lady Mother: I quite like Tsukino, though it seems cliche. I like Yousei aswell.
Inutaisho: Touga. I agree with Roo. Nothing else seem's to fit.
MommaH: I have a soft spot for Mei, but I also like Kiyoko and Tamae.
PapaH: Kichirou or Tamotsu.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
Lady Mother: Kimiko. In my future fics, I'm planning to name her Yuriko (AU) and Chiyo (Canon).
Inutaisho: Katsuo. I find it fitting, and I want to avoid Touga since so many use it. In my future (AU) project he'll be Takeshi.
MommaH: Kasumi. But almost always I will simply have her go by Mrs. Higurashi.
PapaH: Yuu, though he has only been named in one of my fics. (Usually he is dead and thus nameless.)

Logged Logged
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Lady Mother: Kogane (means gold), Tohru

Inutaisho: Touga

MommaH: I've been tempted to name her to make things easier, but I am still fighting it.

PapaH: Hatori, but that's a special case (>_> He's a youkai in hiding...) If he was a simple human priest his name would be different, or he wouldn't have a name.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Lady Mother:Inukimi - I use that because it's the most common name on the web for her or I call her Lady Mother or something that is an honorific. I thought about creating a name that would fit her but went with the standard that is out there.

Inutaisho:Togaou. Yes, this is different than what most call him and I always have people tell me I'm spelling it wrong. In the 3rd movie, the name in production for Inupapa (also where the name *gasp* Inupapa came from because that's what the cast called him in interviews) was Toga-ou. I removed the hyphen for it. The name, because RT was still in the middle of the manga and not sure if she was going to end up using him, was cut from the final movie and he was never given a name in it (the same reason you never saw a clear shot of his face, it was always in the shadows). For those that tell me that i spelled it wrong, i always return with he has no name and i could call him George if i wanted since there is no name for him. Inutaisho means something else and it was never his name, just what he was referred to as: the Dog General.

MommaH: I call her mom (for Kagome), Mrs. Higurashi or something similar. I've never given her a name beyond that. Since, usually, she's not a big part of anything I do, I don't worry about giving her a name of any sort.

PapaH: Never used him so never named him

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:What do you name the Parents? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
Lady Mother: Hmm, whatever name comes to mind. As long as it goes with her character.

Inutaisho: It's not unique, but Touga fits the best in my opinion.

MommaH: The only name so far is Sakura.

PapaH: Whenever I decide to put him one of my stories, I'll come up with a name. Right now, the only one I have PapaH in is my Drinks fic (MA rated, no YIMs) and he's being played by my OC Yukio since Kagome's a dark kitsune in it.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.