Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Games on Your computer...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Games on Your computer...
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
This is not a rant i want to say that.

I want to Sam's Club today, buying monthly supply of bottled water b/c my momma refuses to deal with Water filter's. Why i have no idea, but she wants to buy 6 cases of water, who am i to deny her.

She went to go get her contact prescription refilled there, apparently, for those of you who have a Sam's club near you, and wear contacts, it's only $22.00 a box when you order at least 4 boxes. Either way...

While she did that i was near by in the computer section, playing on one of the REALLY nice big monitors, - i only have a 3:4 1024x768 resolution monitor, it's 4 years old. I was playing Mahjong, and i thought to myself while i was there...

"I wonder if i have Mahjong on my puter at home?" Turns out i do. Which is an awesoem game btw. But then i wondered about the other games there. I find that when ever i'm at someone elses place, business or work, or anywhere, that i always end up playing games here, Yet i NEVER play them on my own computer.

It's kidna weird. I was wondering am i the only one that's like this? or do you Dokuga find yourself stuck playing Solitaire on your computer when your bored or something, Now that i know if have this i hafta say i'll probably be playing it for a few days. :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
As lame as it may seem, I actually find myself playing solitaire a lot. I usually do this so that I can listen to music on my computer and really enjoy it while still having something to keep my eyes and hands busy. If I read while listening to music, then I tend to not listen to the lyrics and melodies as carefully, so solitaire is the perfect "no reading" activity. So yes, I play a lot of solitaire.

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
Nah it's not lame! seriously i just spent like 2 hours playing Mahjong! LOVE that game! @_@

then i went and started playing Spider Solitaire! love that one too!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Calypso
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
I usually play minesweeper or pinball, though it's only while listening to music and soundtracks. Mahjong is fun to toy with, but I never really held great affection for that game.

Logged Logged

Join the Around the World Challenge! You can find it in the forums ^^

I claimed the Sesshoumaru STRUT in the claim game!
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22
Though I tend to play WoW if I'm on my compy at home, I play a LOT of games on my cell phone, also while I'm home. I try not to put to much on my laptop, so most of my games are on the cell.

Mostly I do card games. I've got Spider Solitare, SPEED, Blackjack. I also have Yahtzee, Tetris (who DOESNT like tetris??) and alas...MAHJONG!

^-^

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Number Q
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I seem to have picked up the obsession of solitaire.
Okay, not really obsession, but I can't seem to win, and that irks me to no end...

Logged Logged
The Lovely Miko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Lol, sometimes it's hard to win on Solitaire, but I've been playing for years (my dad taught me), so it's pretty easy most of the time.

I've recently been playing Spider Solitaire and haven't won yet!!! I never learned how to play, cuz my dad doesn't really like it, he says it's to easy. Well, it is easy to get the cards, but I find it hard to win. It's very annoying sometimes.

Logged Logged

I claimed the Blades of Blood attack in the claiming game thread.

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
Big Computer Gaming fan here.

But as far as the preloaded games go, I mostly play Minesweeper on my laptop. Custom setting, with it as tall as possible, about 10 wide, with 40 mines, and boy is it challenging.

The hardest version of Solitare for me is doing the regular kind, but setting it on 3-card draw, where it throws out three cards at once, instead of one at a time.

Logged Logged

Azumii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I am ALWAYS on my computer... mostly playing sims, WoW or LoL but as far as preloaded games go I will sometimes play solitaire. Spider solitaire as well as the normal one!! ^_^

Logged Logged
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Games on Your computer... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I play Bejeweled (popcap), Plants Vs. Aliens (pop cap), OLD Duke Nukem, Mahjong. Otherwise online I play some FB games and Gaia Online between working (while on break... so far between...sighs...not much playing....double le sigh.)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.