Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
Nuinzilien
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh my, such a marvelous question!

Though there were many that whetted my appetite for the Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairing, but there are really 4 stories that share the blame for my addiction (Please keep in mind that all of these stories have adult themes and either toe the line of or completely cross over into MA ratings, so please read responsibly):

(R) A Question About Honor by KogasAngel A Question About Honor EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

(NC-17) A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2 A Sentinel Mother

(R) Convivial by The Hatter Theory Convivial (I don't remember this actually crossing the line over into NC-17, but there may be some hard-R scenes) EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M on our site, NO YIMs!

(R-ish?) Lord Charming by Forthright Lord Charming (this story stays in the hard PG-13 to light R for most of the series, until the last chapter, so read carefully) EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated M on our site, NO YIMs!

As you can see, I do love a slow burn and Frenemies to Love stories!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/21 19:58 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert ratings
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
star nes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
One of the best fanfiction that I love is To See the Unnoticed When Blind by tearsofacrescent
unfortunatly it's unfinished & with no update for some time

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/21 20:00 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Catalina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
It's so hard to choose one but now I am in the rabbit hole of this ship and i dont think i want to come out

Logged Logged
IcarusRising
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
A Demon Should Act Like a Demon by Ericedywn, it was never finished much to my despair.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on Dokuga, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/08/23 08:53 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
It’s been so long. I can’t remember the specifics, but it was this blanket scenario called “Beautiful” (or something. Definitely rated MA!). Plus, my best friend was a Sess/Kago shipper, so she got me hooked. The rest is history.

Logged Logged

Lauren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Same.

Logged Logged
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
For me, the gem that started it all was, Taisho's Darling by Lavender Valentine on FF.net. It has and will always have, a very special place in my heart.

Here on Dokuga it would be rated MA, so no YIMs please...

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Drosselmeyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
It was Tales From the House of the Moon by Resmiranda well over a decade ago at this point. Still a favorite, and I still go back and read it from time to time.

Logged Logged
Carlyn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
I wish I could remember. I remember the first fanfiction that got me hooked to ff in general, but it was inu/kag. Though I'm pretty sure I dove headfirst into sess/kag immediately afterwards and haven't stopped. I've read thousands since, no doubt. Odd that I can't remember the first of them, though I think it may have been Unspoiled.

But I have many favorites, including When Comes the Rain, E Pluribus Unum, Violation of Honor, Beside You in Time (EPIC but unfinished), Lord Charming, Unspoiled, Stasis, and Control.

My favorite authors above all others (each for completely different reasons) are Wonderbug (dark/MA), Forthright, and of course... the fabulous Drosselmeyer!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/02/08 13:58 By AngelsEnvy.
Angeltsuki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 3 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
Tales from House of the Moon. Of course.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Again, this story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/03/24 21:04 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
Lauren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
Speaking of, Nostawen Allesiel just updated her fic.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4624868/51/Laying-Amongst-Dokatsu

I think we should get a reward for not losing faith in people.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is currently rated M here (it crossed over into MA on ff.net), NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/10 12:28 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
amoanime
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Ooh, thank your for updating us! Im definitely heading to FF.net to re read it and get to the latest chapter.

Logged Logged
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 64
The first one I ever read was called Dreams, where Sess and Kag have dreams of each other and Sesshoumaru kidnaps/captures Kagome to try to discover why. They end up mating, and when Inuyasha tries to kill her and shippou the seal on her breaks revealing her to be a demon. There was a sequel to it called Vengeance. It used to be on A Single Spark, but i don't know if it or the author are still around. Haven't seen it in years.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.