Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 15
TOPIC: The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag
Selah
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I know all of us are here because we just love the Sess/Kag pairing. Whether we are authors, readers, or artist we just like this particular pairing. I just wanted to know was there a trigger fanfic that started it all?, what was the name of it and who was it by. When I started reading inuyasha fanfics I always read Inu/Kag but after reading Sesshomaru's Possession by amyfushigiyugi I could hardly go back. So this thread is a shout out to the stories and authors that got us hooked to our favorite pairing.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
While You Were Sleeping by Rymsie

www.fanfiction.net/s/1461108/1/While_You_Were_Sleeping

That one did it for me. I was hooked. I went on to discover many more wonderful Sess/Kag stories on FF. Then one of the stories I read there was also posted here. Don't remember which one that was, but it lead me to Dokuga and I've never looked back. I still read other pairings, but my favorite is still Sess/Kag.

Logged Logged
Ashley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Wow what an awesome topic and I agree this will allow us to relive some of our old loves while we continue to read sess/kag fics. I have been reading them for such a long time it truly was hard for me to remember the one that got be hooked. It was Clumsy by profiler 120. In the beginning my love for sess/kag was only in the alternate reality but then I came across Celyia's Falling Stars and knew that these authors could make you believe in anything and all of them are some of the most amazing authors in fan fiction. I fell in love with Cappie all her stories are magnificent, and then there are the heart breakers like Life Debt by Tsukki which remains unfinished but still a favorite, and of course the story that brought many to Sess/Kag fandom Tales of the House of the Moon by Resmiranda. Truly authors and authoress that write for Sess/Kag fics are the best. They take you on amazing journeys that have you questioning will they come together or will they stay together. The chemistry of this pair keeps us together and unites us with the infinite possibilities.

all these fics can be found at fanfiction.net

Logged Logged
theunknownchild
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Tales From the House of the Moon for me.

www.fanfiction.net/s/1638751/1/

But beware to anyone who has not read it, it is HUGE. It takes days to read, even if you only take breaks for food and the bathroom.

Logged Logged
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Tales from the House of the Moon was my first foray into fanfiction ever and remains one of my favorite Sess/Kags of all time. I couldn't stop reading it for 3 straight days.

Logged Logged

Selah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Wow I really have to read Tales from the house of the moon. I first saw it on spark but never got the chance to read it, i will now. Sadly I can't find Sesshomaru's Possession anywhere the author went on to write books and a lot of her stories are gone. However if anyone has any leads on that story please tell

Logged Logged
PhoenixBlade
Pup
graphgraph
Mine was Full Circle by Shun'u. I didn't know much about Inuyasha at the time and came onto her webpage of fanfics by some odd chance. After reading Full Circle, I fell in love with the Sess/Kag pairing. I just couldn't bring myself to see Kagome with Inuyasha anymore after that. Thanks Shun'u, for destroying Inuyasha for me, BUT thank you for helping me find the best fanfics for the best couple (and site for the pairing) on the net! lol

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/06 02:44 By PhoenixBlade.
satoshii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Like a lot of people here, my first SessKag fanfic was Tales from the House of the Moon. I like rereading it from time to time.

Logged Logged
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Kagome loves holidays or somthing like that. saddly never finished. oh and am i the only one who really didnt care for tales from the house of the moon. i mean its a good story but not my favorite i would never read it again way to long.

Logged Logged
Crescent Dreams
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
The story that I can remember most clearly getting me hooked was Forget-Me-Not by Youkai Yume.

dokuga.com/spark/story/29/1

I'm not sure if that's the first Sess/Kag story I ever read, but it was definitely my first favorite, followed very quickly by Striking Falcon's Second Chance.

www.fanfiction.net/s/1518183/1/Second_Chance

Logged Logged

Crescent Dreams
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Couldn'tBeKeener3: I admire the story a great deal, it's well-written and well-thought-out, but I tend not to favor fanfics that are too much like a Harlequin Romance, the ones where you could substitute the name "Lance" for Sesshomaru and "Vernonica" for Kagome. The part of the story that is written like that doesn't seem to really match up with the deeper, more in-character parts of the story. If the arc with the dragon and meeting the other couple was written in the style of the rest of the story, it would undoubtably be one of my favorites. I know this is sacrilege, but I had to back you up on this one...

Logged Logged
hasu86
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I have to agree with knifethrower and Couldntbekeener3 on Tales from the House of the Moon. An engaging read, but certainly not my favorite. Can I give you my five that started my foray into the Sess/Kag fandom? They were all published around the same time, back in 2002, early 2003. I've been around a long time...

-The Kimono She Wore by Blue Jeans
-Blind Stitch My Heart by profiler120
-Juxtaposition by LOKI
-Shadows Against a Shoji Screen by cappie
-To Wash It All Away by Crystal Echoes

Unfortunately, some of them were never finished. But still, I love these five stories to pieces regardless.

Logged Logged
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Striking Falcon's Second Chance. I rember eagerly awaiting updates and was so upset when she had to put it on hold at one time for a few months.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Aoi Mitsuki
Pup
graphgraph
Discord-Maru wrote:
Striking Falcon's Second Chance. I rember eagerly awaiting updates and was so upset when she had to put it on hold at one time for a few months.
OMG!! SAME HERE!!
I've been a loyal reader of Second Chance on FF.net!
It really had me hooked~
Especially Sesshoumaru's sarcastic side lol

Logged Logged
JenJen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Selah wrote:
When I started reading inuyasha fanfics I always read Inu/Kag but after reading Sesshomaru's Possession by amyfushigiyugi I could hardly go back.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!
My first SK fic...the good old days...sigh
I remember stalking the good old Single Sparks site for fics, rereading my fave fics and cursing authors for taking so long to update! lols

Till this day Sesshomaru's Possession is still one of my few favourite SessKag fics.
In general I LOVE all of amyfushigiyugi's fanfics, including the Peter Pan and Fushigi Yugi ones. It's such a pity that she's taken them all off the net now, coz I really wanted to reread them >.<

Logged Logged
Ink
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
As weird as it sounds I first started to like sess/kag by reading a inu/kag by inuyashapuppydog. I dont know if its still up but it was dark and after that I looked up sess/kag and I've been addictted ever since!

Logged Logged
oksana
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
I can definitely say that for some strange reason I never liked Inuyasha/Kagome pairing. I dont remember who introduced me to fanfics for the first time. But story that got me hooked on Sess/Kag fanfics was Courtesy Call by Tally Mark. It is still one of my favorite one-shots.

Logged Logged
Melly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Definitely "Forget me Not" by Youkai Yume... seems like forever ago and yesterday at the same time. It was the first time I'd really considered the Sess/Kag pairing and thought it legitimate, haha. Now I love the pairing~! ( ^ ^);;

Logged Logged
Mariposa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I was always a Inu/Kag fan also and then I read ForgetMeNot and I became interested in Sess/Kag. after that I began to look for more Sess/Kag fanfiction and found Fuyu by Kanna37 and I was hooked.

I'm still such a newbie to this pairing

So big shoutout to Kanna37! Amber you are AMAZING!!

Logged Logged
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
the first fanfic that got me into sesshy and kagome pairing was "boarding school blues" by mulford on fanfiction.net I was just HOOKED and I am STILL waiting for it to get finished *pouts*

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Tales From The House Of The Moon was great. I think though, the first one I had read was Close Encounters Of The Fluffy Kind by kogasangel. It was frigging hilarious.

Logged Logged
Sp@ceMonkey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Hrmm...

I believe it was "Impeccable" by Forthright. (The one where Sesshomaru is the butler? I think that's what it's called...) I was in Japan and only had about ten minuets of computer time a day at the time, and her little storybites fit neatly into the allotted time. It was a very addicting story.

Logged Logged
Veritas
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first fanfic that got you hooked to Sess/Kag 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
She Who The Prophecy Foretold by Sunset Miko.

Still my favorite fic of all time. I can't wait until she has it finished.

Logged Logged
Zaya
Pup
graphgraph
Boy this was a tough one...so there's a couple...
To Wash It All Away-very dramatic and angsty, made me cry if I remember correctly
Taisho's Darling-hilarious...in a good way
Enchanted Orbs-I don't think this was ever finished, but it is a damn good read
Dragon's Prey by CiraArana- really funny, all her stories are are really quite wonderfully well-written.

Logged Logged
marsmallows
Pup
graphgraph
The first Sessh x Kag fanfic I've ever read and loved was called Unsaid and Undone it was never finished and I think the author removed all of her stories and she also changed her pen name.

I'm not sure if anybody remembers it. She was in my favorites list but meh, I think she left her account to her cousin. D,:

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.