Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Calling all fanartists
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Calling all fanartists
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
if i ever post something worth using....feel free.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
You know I support you 100% of the way Skye! You can use mine

saholia.deviantart.com/

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
You can use my SessKag manipulations if you wanted to. *Smiles* I'm going to be posting a fanart for the Fanart Challenge, so I'll have actual an fanart in my gallery soon. You could use that too along with any future drawings I do (if you like them, of course).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/25 00:23 By Honey-Bee.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 696975
lol i already gave forthright your name. she loves your work too so is excited to use it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40
you always have my support no matter what.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 696975
I think I do this every few quarters as I get close to banner making time for Dokuga awards.

I have several fanartists on my list who have given me permission to use their banners in dokuga banners as well as forthright permission to use them for dokuga_contest.

However, new artists are constantly emerging and we love to keep up to date. It's far easier for us to make sess/kag banners using sess/kag fanart than trying to manip anime or manga images together.

sooooooo....If you don't mind either of us using your work on our banners, please let me know by replying to this thread with a link to your gallery (dokuga or deviantart)

Forthright keeps a list of all fanartists who have given us permission on her LJ community dokuga_contest and both of us attribute all fanart used to the artist.

Thank you so much! It's how we keep all of our banners looking fresh and new!

Logged Logged

Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Feel free to use my art if you want.

Link

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
Shrii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
I don't have much art up, but what I do is free to use - along with anything else I post in the future.

<3

Dokuga Gallery

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/11 19:31 By Shrii.

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
If you can find anything worth while in my dokuga posted pictures, go for it. I've only got three. *looks sadly at her pitifully little amount of dokuga pics*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 42
you're welcome to mine

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 28
Pretty certain I've already given you guys my permission, but here it is publicly! Feel free to use anything I draw.

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
Amadeus wrote:

Link

Okay, this may seem a bit weird, but when I clicked this link, it went to MY gallery. Is my computer doing something weird or did that happen to anyone else?

Anyway, I don't know if you'll have any use for my stuffs, but your welcome to use anything I draw. Here my deviantart page

My older works are kind of embarrassing, but there is more to choose from than here.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/12 03:19 By Lady Sianna. Reason: ^_^'

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Mistress Sianna wrote:
Amadeus wrote:

Link

Okay, this may seem a bit weird, but when I clicked this link, it went to MY gallery. Is my computer doing something weird or did that happen to anyone else?

Anyway, I don't know if you'll have any use for my stuffs, but your welcome to use anything I draw. Here my deviantart page

My older works are kind of embarrassing, but there is more to choose from than here.

Really? Weird. Well here's a link to my DA then.

DA gallery

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Well, if my art was alot better I wouldn't mind but I'm very self concious and sensitive about my art sooo not right now.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Well, if my art was alot better I wouldn't mind but I'm very self concious and sensitive about my art sooo not right now.

I think your art is very good and you should be proud of it.

Logged Logged

- Abraham Lincoln
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 13
Hiiii Skye, the big, purty, and pure, blue sky!

(O_O) Sorry... random moment.

You're welcome to use my work for banners (or whatever else my art can possibly do for you). I don't think they'll fit in any category that you might need. But heck, why not?

I'll be making more images soon, and if you need an image, just let me know and I'll try to make them for you!

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Y'all are more than welcome to my work if its usable!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Ko Torii
Pup
graphgraph
Re: Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
You're welcome to anything I have posted here, though most isn't in banner format.
Gallery

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/20 19:00 By kotorii.

Seeing the small is called clarity. ~Daode Jing

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\'s Devilish Smirk at the CLaim Game!!!
Rennie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Ya know what? I think that it would an honor for you to use one of my drawings so if you see anything you like, go ahead.
:]

Logged Logged
Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Your free to use any of my art work. I don't have much right now because I've only been using the site since the beginning of September but plan to add more soon.

I haven't spent more than an hour on any of this fanart so far but I'm planning to centrate on it more.

P.S. I work better when people give me assignments. So if anyone wants a scene from one of their fanfics drawn just ask me.

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 696975
Thank you to everybody who has kindly donated your art for the awards and for Dokuga_contest! Believe me when I saw that it is all very highly appreciated. Please, keep it coming. we always love new art!

Logged Logged

Ko Torii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Calling all fanartists 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
I just saw that one of my pieces got used for a banner, and I felt so happy. I'm glad they were usable

Logged Logged

Seeing the small is called clarity. ~Daode Jing

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\'s Devilish Smirk at the CLaim Game!!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.