Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
Hi,

Looking back in time . . . for some “new” oldies. What are your favorite completed fics from the Spark archive?

Action, angst, comedy, romance, smutt, whatever (just note what the rating should be on the current Dokuga site), just looking for something different to read.

RJ

Thanks for all the stories you mentioned. They’re all good ones and there were a couple I hadn’t read. And the rest are a great list to re-read when I get the time.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/02/10 22:00 By RebaJean. Reason: Add thanks.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
Vying for Dominance by ShadowsWeaver1
**Complete** Woken from a dream of heated passion and coursing desires, Kagome finds herself caught up in an ancient game of blood and lust. She must fight or she will die, vying for dominance and the rights to take her mate.
Rating: NC-17(MA on dokuga), Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Genre: Action/Adventure, Chapters: 41

A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2
*Reposting with permission from Demonlordlover* Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels.
Rating: NC-17(MA on dokuga), Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Genre: Action/Adventure, Chapters: 31

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
One of the first Sess/Kag stories I ever read... and it intrigued me enough that I followed links to MOAR!!

Unworthy One by the incomparable Vyncent, which can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/40/1

Rated MA, NO YIMs!
Enjoy!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
Sadly I don't have one from spark, but it's the first Sess/Kag fanfiction I ever read.

In His Arms by The Telepathic Hawk Rated MA (Yeah considering it's on AFF you should expect that.)

Love this damn story, it's got it's flaws but overall I go back to it regularly for a reread. I've even printed it out and bound it just incase AFF vanishes from the net... or goes down... or gets hacked... again...

There is Passion by CiraArana NC-17. It's pretty solid too. Mostly just some pretty good smut with a story on the side but a solid read.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
Thank you Knight of Disorder. I had read In His Arms before, but when I went to read it again I couldn’t find it. And worse I couldn’t remember the name or author. Is this story not on ff.net anymore since that’s where I first read it?

Logged Logged
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 77
I have always liked Inu Loyalty by MikoDawn rated NC-17 would be MA here. Also The Complete Idiot's Guide To Dog Demons by Sidhe which would also be MA, although its incomplete it didn't really leave any unresolved plot threads or issues since its pretty much written as a series of related oneshots. I also pretty much love all of ShadowsWeaver1's works.

Logged Logged
QuietMari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your favorite completed oldies from Spark archive 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Anything by DemonLordLover is always good. You can't go wrong.

Logged Logged

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll boggle your brain with my insanity. Of course I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m out of my mind! Its dark and scary in there!!

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.