Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need some good ones
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need some good ones
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need some good ones 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 23
Hey, so I've basically caught up on all the fics I've been following that have been incomplete and I've managed to reread all the 'greats' (again). So I'm needing some new complete fics to read

Basically my standards are
1. Needs to be complete
2. Good depth of character
3. Not in first person

The third one is more of a preference more than a rule.

Also, if you do know of a really good incomplete, I'd like to read it, but please not if it ends on a cliffhanger and some good meat to the story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need some good ones 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola! Si todavía no leíste a Caedes, te la recomiendo, sus fics son muy buenos, todos Rated MA, también están..

Second Aliance by Imani Joain, Rated MA

A new threat has breached the peace left in the wake of Naraku's defeat. This time, it will be Sesshomaru who must propose an alliance to defeat an enemy he has no experience with: a death that claims humans and demons alike. Only his half-brother's strange miko truly understands the danger, and she is the key to conquering it. Originally posted on fanfiction.net. Revised edition here. 2nd Semi-annual 2013 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon, 1st Place; Best Kagome Portrayal, 1st Place; Best Sesshomaru Portrayal, 3rd Place; and Best Darkfic/Horror, 3rd Place. Nominated for Best Romance. October 2014 Feudal Association Awards: 1st Place Best Drama Fiction.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8948/1

Si te quieres reír, te recomiendo este Fics..

Mokomoko Plus Miko by Miss Kagura, Rated MA

Complete! I owe most of this story to PB's Sugar0o glued to me. Response to Dany's mokomoko challenge. Sesshoumaru wakes up and finds his fluff has abandoned him again...

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2040/1

Logged Logged
witchy_woman
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need some good ones 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I would have said Second Alliance, but the person above beat me to it. I have a completed story called Maidens Mended that didn't get bad reviews if you want to try it.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8670/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/03 23:10 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.