Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dark fics wanted
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dark fics wanted
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Hey everyone!
I am looking for some complete or on-going fics that are dark and angsty. I prefer MA ratings. No fluff! Hook a sister up!

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
rosheemary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Here they are my favorite dark-angsty
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9870/1 (Throw Stones by Aijoinu:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9175/1 (The Relic by cakeiton:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9421/1 (Deep end of the ocean! by Moonlight Silk:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8779/1 (Bound by Corruption by BelovedStranger:: MA rated, No YIMs!!) There's continuation for this story xD
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7761/1 (The Perfect Mate by BelovedStranger :: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4366/1 (Stealing Heaven by Freya Ishtar:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)

Logged Logged
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
rosheemary wrote:
Here they are my favorite dark-angsty
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9870/1 (Throw Stones by Aijoinu:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9175/1 (The Relic by cakeiton:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9421/1 (Deep end of the ocean! by Moonlight Silk:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8779/1 (Bound by Corruption by BelovedStranger:: MA rated, No YIMs!!) There's continuation for this story xD
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7761/1 (The Perfect Mate by BelovedStranger :: MA rated, No YIMs!!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4366/1 (Stealing Heaven by Freya Ishtar:: MA rated, No YIMs!!)

Thanks so much! This is a good start! I have a feeling I'm not going to be going to bed anytime soon .

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
If any one else has suggestions please let me know! The more the better!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/05 23:31 By Aiko-san.

- Joss Whedon
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 152
Incomplete by Langus
dokuga.com/spark/story/5951/1 (RATED MA)

And the sequel Sword of Supreme Conquest
dokuga.com/spark/story/6722/1 (RATED MA)

Logged Logged
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
FaerieDearest wrote:
Incomplete by Langus
dokuga.com/spark/story/5951/1 (RATED MA)

And the sequel Sword of Supreme Conquest
dokuga.com/spark/story/6722/1 (RATED MA)

Thank you!

Logged Logged

- Joss Whedon
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
If you want dark and angst, you absolutely MUST read Maddie-san's "Blood Stained" (MA!! NO YIMS!) www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2964/1 Everything by her is heart-wrenchingly fabulous~

I also second "Bound by Corruption" (As stated above, MA, no YIMS!)

I know I have a few more, but I can't think of them at the moment

-MissKatt

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/06 16:29 By MissKatt.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 62
Autumn by Evellin
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

(WARNING: ADULT MATERIAL! ANGST, RAPE) Alone, abandoned and fighting for her life: the treeline fifty feet away and somewhere within, a predator hunted for his prey. She was that prey and only the dancing fall foliage would bear witness to her last hours upon this plain of existence.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8653/1

The Breeder by Texanlady

There is more to Kagome than anyone could ever imagine. After learning of her destiny Sesshoumaru swears to make her his at any cost. Once forced to his side can Kagome teach him to love or learn to love him?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2504/1

Life Lessons by Moonlight Silk

Kagome waited three years after the defeat of Naraku to be with her love Inuyasha so that she could have her happily ever after; but life does not always go as we expect; after all, that only happens in fairy tales. Awarded Third Place for Best Dark Fic/Horror in the First Semi Annual Awards 2013

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8274/1

Everything by Catalina. She specializes in erotic, dark, and angst. This is the only thing she writes. (All her stories are MA. NO YIMS!)

www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=20861

You're Mine by Sayah1112

When Kagome's little brother becomes ill Kagome is willing to do whatever she can in order to see him well again. Even become a stripper. What happens when someone recognizes her? Dark fic. Non-con. Shameless smut - beware!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8540/1

Secret Possession by SakuraAngel1

[2nd Place Winner for Best Darkfic/Horror: Dokuga 2nd SemiAnnual 2013] Sesshoumaru is forced to put his mating plans into action a lot sooner than expected, and has Kagome kidnapped in order to fulfill it. When Kagome awakens, she finds herself as the new Lady of the Western Lands...with no Lord in sight...

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8783/1

A Debt to be Paid by Rinku

*1st Place Winner of the Dokuga Best Canon in the 2012 First Quarter Awards; 3rd Place Winner of the Dokuga Best Portrayal - Sesshoumaru in the 2011 3rd and 4th Quarter Awards* Thinking they are going to be finished off, the Inu group are saved by the most random of heroes - Sesshoumaru. However the demon Lord makes it plain that it was not out of the graciousness of his heart. He demands payment... Kagome?!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5311/1

Nomi Rumumeito Desu Ka? by Rinku

(Just Roomies?) Kagome and Sesshoumaru thought they had seen the last of each other one year ago when they broke up. However, Fate has other plans. The pair now find they're stuck with one another as each others university roommates. Bitter-sweet irony or destiny? Time will only tell.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5314/1

Violation of Honor by RinsEternalSoul
Rated: Y (This fic would be MA on Dokuga. NO YIMS!)

Canon: Sesshomaru faces a vindictive female youkai that holds a weapon that controls the mind, and he becomes her slave to all things carnal. Used and broken, can a miko's gentle touch save him? Sess/Kagome Very Hentai

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/c/inuyasha-fan-fiction/violation-of-honor/132945/457366

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/06 18:36 By silentsoliloquy82.
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Thank you both so much!

Logged Logged

- Joss Whedon
rosheemary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
You're very welcome

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 62
You're welcome.

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dark fics wanted 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/07 04:55 By kyouya134.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.