Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I write to...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: I write to...
Hedda
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
I didn't expect you to be so quick! Thank you very much. It really is a beautiful banner. =)

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Short: I write to....get lost in my little world.

Long: I've been writing for a long time but I didn't start writing fanfiction until about 2003. It was around that time I fell in love with the Inuyasha series. Not only that but I had realized just how much I enjoyed writing. It let's me get lost in my own world and get away from the worries and stress of reality. Because we all need a break from it time to time!

*If you don't mind, could you make the banner r0o?

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Hoshi Phoenix wrote:
[b]I write to...free the chaos from my mind. (r0o could you make a banner for me too please?)

Besides drawing, writing has been a outlet for me. Sometimes what I can't say out loud sounds better in words. I use to be shy and not very outspoken so when I was younger this was my way of getting attention and for people to listen to me. And it worked. I'm more outspoken now (and not as shy) of course but my writing has helped out a lot. My emotions and feelings I have problems telling (even to my family and my husband) out loud. I think emotions are a weakness to a degree (and with everything happening it seems that I've just had an emotional and mental meltdown, crying at the drop of a hat too! ) and writing helps me cope with that insecurity. As my saying above says writing helps to free the chaos from my mind. Because if I didn't write I would probably be in a room with padded walls right about now...
O_o some how this entry, i saw it but i never poster the banner i made, which has been made since mid October, so b/c of this you have 2 banners. @_@ I'm sorry about that!
this thing can be so wonky hopefully this posts in the right place here's the second one.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
Thank You!!1

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Oh its fine! I totally forgot about it too until I came back to this post! Thanks for them both anyway. I'll chose one. lol

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 34
r0o my darling, could you make one for me too?

I write to...remind myself fairy tales exist.

thanks!

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Kirai wrote:
r0o my darling, could you make one for me too?

I write to...remind myself fairy tales exist.

thanks!
short AND long... see rules.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 34
Fine Fine fine! You win.

Short: I write to...remind myself that fairy tales exist

Long: I write to...remind myself that fairy tales exist because in my world there is little in the way of a fairy tale life. The romantic and fantastic world where a woman's dreams come true gives my hope that I will rise above all challenges that i am presented with in life and come out the victor. That i will get the fairy tale and live happily ever after just as i have always dreamed. With so much bad in the world there must be some good and i am confident that my reminders will keep that alive for the rest of my life and hopefully others lives as well. Do I believe in fairy tales? I do! I do!

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
that wasnt so hard was it? Fairytales do kinda rock. Have you seen Enchanted? if you havent then you might like it!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
I started reading Sesshoumaru/Kagome fanfiction because of the fan Doushin Raindrops. I was hooked. But after reading I started getting ideas for my own stories. SO many ideas that it was driving me nuts. They kept me up at night, they demanded that I give them life so I had to start writing. My muse is very demanding.

When I was young I wanted to be a writer but I was a bad speller. Now with spell checkers that isn't so much of a problem but I still couldn't get back into it. I do write my own comic that I illustrate but that was different. The writing was stills second to my art. But now writing is back in the foreground.

In the end
I write to convince my muse to let me sleep.
-Avadrea

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/03 03:58 By Avadrea.

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
I would LOVES to see your comic!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
Thank's r0o for asking a questions I never really pondered before...

Long
When I first started writing - I was about 8 years old - it was in a small diary and most of the time I started writing with the opening line "Dear Dairy". I was writing everything from "My mom loves me and I'm happy" to "My life sucks and I want to die". I continued writing for most of my life - RPG sites, Fanfiction, handwritten letters to noone, songs, poems, diaries, stories for school, etc. - and then my life changed... drasticly... and I couldn't write about anything. The idea of writing left me in so much heartache that I denied myself to pleasure... It took me a year and many hyperventilating fits before I produced something new... The first time I wrote something it was about the event that had drasticly changed my life... I pourred everything I had in it and then realized I had nothing left to say... so I mostly stayed quiet for two years. In those two years I read like I never read before - 4 to 5 books per weeks and when I had no more books to read I read fanfictions... Every now and then I would take out all the stories I had started from my old shoe box read through them, made little changes here and there, and put it them away...afraid I would open the wound again...

Then about a month I had this horrible fight with a friend of mine - she was telling me that I was stupid to have stopped writing because I was good at it and I had enjoyed it before, the event that changed my life wasn't a reason to stop writing and although I was denying everything, her words hit home and I realized she was right.

Where I am in my life now is completely different from where I was then. I'm happy now and there shouldn't be any reason to stop me from enjoying my life...

Short
I write to... be happy and enjoy life!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/03 12:25 By FallenTenchi.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
FallenTenchi wrote:
Thank's r0o for asking a questions I never really pondered before...

Long
When I first started writing - I was about 8 years old - it was in a small diary and most of the time I started writing with the opening line "Dear Dairy". I was writing everything from "My mom loves me and I'm happy" to "My life sucks and I want to die". I continued writing for most of my life - RPG sites, Fanfiction, handwritten letters to noone, songs, poems, diaries, stories for school, etc. - and then my life changed... drasticly... and I couldn't write about anything. The idea of writing left me in so much heartache that I denied myself to pleasure... It took me a year and many hyperventilating fits before I produced something new... The first time I wrote something it was about the event that had drasticly changed my life... I pourred everything I had in it and then realized I had nothing left to say... so I mostly stayed quiet for two years. In those two years I read like I never read before - 4 to 5 books per weeks and when I had no more books to read I read fanfictions... Every now and then I would take out all the stories I had started from my old shoe box read through them, made little changes here and there, and put it them away...afraid I would open the wound again...

Then about a month I had this horrible fight with a friend of mine - she was telling me that I was stupid to have stopped writing because I was good at it and I had enjoyed it before, the event that changed my life wasn't a reason to stop writing and although I was denying everything, her words hit home and I realized she was right.

Where I am in my life now is completely different from where I was then. I'm happy now and there shouldn't be any reason to stop me from enjoying my life...

Short
I write to... be happy and enjoy life!
I'm glad your back into writing! it's always a good outlet, but i don't want to change your meaning around because it's not in the right format, could you put this short into an "i write to..." format, not because.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/03 12:58 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
It was already done by the time you wrote your request my dear r0o!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
FallenTenchi wrote:
It was already done by the time you wrote your request my dear r0o!i see that! i'm slow? maybe =x yus!

here you go!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Indie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I began reading fan fiction as a suggestion from a friend. Then, having discovered the difference between canon and noncanon pairings, the door swung wide open. The first fan fict I ever read was "Tales from the House of the Moon," and fell in love with the idea of Kagome/Sess. From there I branched out to other animes/books. Then came the time when I watched the end of Death Note and cringed at the way it finished. Hence I sought to re-write the ending. And tada.. my first fan fict.

Now I write in several different fandoms, both het and slash pairings in varying degrees of genres. I find that writing fanfiction is a relaxing way to break from my own insane OCs. Especially when working on my trilogy novels. As my OCs like to change their behaviors, it is nice to work with characters that are already set in their personalities. I also find it a good exercises in keeping things within context and keeping those fanfict characters with in the perimeters of their already established behaviors, while messing with the situations they find themselves in and exploring their emotional responses.

I guess in short answer I write to... get away from my own crazy OCs who will not behave!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/03 15:45 By innocence42nite.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
^_^ here you go!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
I sadly cannot see the first page so the rules are unknown to me. By reading a few of these, I think I got the idea though.

Long: I began making up stories long before I had the ability to write them down. Using stuffed animals as my characters, I was content to sit for hours just putting them through their own little adventures. When I could write, albeit with a lot of misspellings, I wrote stories about anything and everything. I was introduced to Manga in 6th grade with the first book of Naruto. Once bored with that, I made weekly trips to the library to get more Manga to feel my addiction. I discovered Inuyasha shortly after beginning my explorations into Manga. I found Inuyasha soon after and that led me to fanfiction.net, then this website. I first decided to write something because I wanted to contribute something to those that wanted an escape, a trap door to hide from life's hardships. And now I write to keep my own hardships away.

Short: I write to keep the darkness at bay.

Thank you and I hope that was what you wanted.

Logged Logged

Cause I need all the help I can get
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
sugar0o wrote:
sugar0o wrote:
sugar0o wrote:
I was wondering why you Dokuga write fanfiction.

Do you do it to keep yourself calm, to relax? Do you do it because your stressed, because you enjoy it, Because your mad at how the manga/series ended. Tell me why in both detail, and a basic form, and I'll make you a banner, so that you can post it on your page.

Mine for Example:

Long -

I write fanfiction for many reasons. Mostly i fell in love with a non-canon pairing, and their dynamics. I fell in love with the possible that we didn't get to see, and wanted to challenge myself. I loved being able to take characters into a new world, with variations from the norm, and i adore seeing something refreshed and new. I love painting the picture of it all in my mind! Since i started back in 2007, I've written more then 75, drabbles, oneshots, and chapter fics on 4 different sites. I don't think i could ever stop, and Am seriously considering taking one of my more complicated plunnies and turning it into a novel with OCs.

Short - I write to...Free my inner imagination.

The Kanja in Black means Creativity, the 'Sub-Kanja' that are imposed in the background from Left to right mean, Joy, Love, Peace... all the things i feel when i write.

***You can either ask me to put the wording in, or use the blank and make your own with different font. This banner's only lock are the font style, and the "I Write To..." as seen below.

I've noticed this a bit, please submit your answers in an "i write to..." format. Also if your wanting the banner from here out, I'm going to ask that you adhere to the Long answer as well as the short/banner answer.

If your just answering to get the banner, there's not much fun in that. I asked a specific question, asking for a long answer and a short answer. I'm also making a banner for it, asking only that you answer the question fully before i do.
I really am, going to stop making banners for anyone that only gives me the short answer only. Seriously, if you only want the banner, then it's not as fun. I asked a question, and i wanted both a long and short answer. From here on out... after these banners, if you don't give me the long or the short and simple, I'm just not going to make your banner. -_- - r0o

That's the rules, just for anyone that didn't know, and you did exactly what i wanted! you rock! here's your banner!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 55
I write to know whats real.

I write to help me grow up the way I want to be. I believe one is always a student so I write to continue learning. Even though it is fanfiction some of the deep connections and true trials are things we deal with ourselves. Through writing I get to analyze these trials and relationships in depth when I find its hard to analyze myself. I write to better myself. I write to relax because stress created by creating is the most rewarding after a project is done. I write to open my mind a calm it down. I write to order my thoughts. I do not write to escape, I write to face the most difficult parts of myself.

Logged Logged

Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I write because it's my escape. I may not be good at it but it is something that I love to do. I also write because I can't draw and many things inspire me.

Logged Logged
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 55
eee! thank you!

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
cakeiton wrote:
I write to know whats real.

I write to help me grow up the way I want to be. I believe one is always a student so I write to continue learning. Even though it is fanfiction some of the deep connections and true trials are things we deal with ourselves. Through writing I get to analyze these trials and relationships in depth when I find its hard to analyze myself. I write to better myself. I write to relax because stress created by creating is the most rewarding after a project is done. I write to open my mind a calm it down. I write to order my thoughts. I do not write to escape, I write to face the most difficult parts of myself.
here's your banner:

Hya-chan wrote:
I write because it's my escape. I may not be good at it but it is something that I love to do. I also write because I can't draw and many things inspire me. and please read the rules of this thread, it's posted about 3 posts before this one. thanks ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/09 00:00 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Konekotsukino
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I write to....express my creativity

I love to write. It is just one of the way I express myself. Before I started writing, the only way I had to express myself was through drawing. I was pretty expressive in tenth grade with both my drawing in writing as I was going through my first break up. I don't write as much anymore but I still love to do it. I feel if I don't write or draw than all of that creativity in my head will just slowly leak away. I get it from my grandfather.

side note: Thank you for reviewing my story I'm really glad you like it r0o.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Konekotsukino wrote:
I write to....express my creativity

I love to write. It is just one of the way I express myself. Before I started writing, the only way I had to express myself was through drawing. I was pretty expressive in tenth grade with both my drawing in writing as I was going through my first break up. I don't write as much anymore but I still love to do it. I feel if I don't write or draw than all of that creativity in my head will just slowly leak away. I get it from my grandfather.

side note: Thank you for reviewing my story I'm really glad you like it r0o.
haha! i'm so STALKING your fiction! *wiggles update bribery c0okies at you* *huggles* but here's your banner! Embrace the creativity!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.