Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Best Wishes for Anno
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Best Wishes for Anno
swasdiva
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
I don't think we've officially met, but my heart and prayers go out to you, your friends and family. Much love and care.

Logged Logged

"Tell me a fact and I'll learn. Tell me a truth and I'll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever."
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
Anno, hun, I just heard like this very moment. I won't say i'm sorry or anything cuz that would be redundant. This whole thread is about that. I wish i could be there in person to help but you know that wouldn't work out so well. Just know that I'm there, you're in my thoughts, and I hope that everything will work out for you. *hugs*
Love ya hun.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Dear Anno,

I hope that you can find strength in all of our postings to help you get through all of this. You, your family member, and your late friends are in my prayers and in my thoughts. I wish we could all be there with you to support you, but know we're there in spirit.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
You are one of the coolest persons I've met here and I thank you for being a friend. I'm sorry about what has happened but know that we'll support you and help you through these troubles.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/01 23:01 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
no words can expression what im about to say...thankyou so very much

Logged Logged

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Anno, my prayers and blessings go out to you, your family and your friends. My heart-feld condolences to everyone.

~The tears of an angel of stone are the hardest to wipe away.~

Logged Logged
Lady_Angel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
He is a lovable man as well a good friend and needs all the support we can give him. I have read him your posts that you have left here on the phone and he wept. It really touched him that you all care for him. He wanted me to tell you all thank you so much. That he loves you all and he is thankful to have met each and everyone of you. As I thank you as well.

He says he will talk to you all as soon as he can. Unfortunately where his Aunt does not have an Internet connection, though I will be staying at his house to watch his home and his dog Sam. I will relay any messages you have for him.

I want to personally thank you all for caring for him, supporting him and just being his friend. Thank you all.

Angel

Logged Logged
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
I'm so sorry to hear what happened! I send my condolences to you, and I hope with all my heart that we can help you make it through this tough time. We will always be here for you, through thick and thin. Anno, we LOVE you and support you.

Logged Logged
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Anno, you are a great person. Both kind and caring, and with a very artistic hand. My sympathy goes out to you. I hope that something optimistic happens for you soon.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
I don't really know you so well since I rarely come to the forum and haven't as of yet dared to go to take a peek of the chatroom...

However, I do symphatise. I'm sorry. Stay strong. *hugs for Anno*

Logged Logged
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
I'm really sorry, death is never easy. My heart goes out to you.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
Anno...my heart goes out to you. You are one of the most out going members on Dokuga and never hesitate to give a kind word to others. I'm sorry about what you are going through and wish you well. My deepest condolences. Take time for yourself to get past this and when you return we'll all be here waiting to lend a shoulder to you should you need it.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
OMG!!! ANNO! I am soooooo very sorry and distressed to hear of this... my heart goes out to him and his loved ones.

I will IMMEDIATELY send him all the sympathy and good wishes possible. He is such a sweetheart; so kind, giving and supportive of this community, he deserves all the love and support we can show him right now!

Thank you SO MUCH, Lady B, for posting to let us all know. I just know that Dokuga will pull together to lavish him with the same loving support that he's shown others.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
Out of our numerous members here on Dokuga, one of them stands out above others with a genuinely doting and affectionate personality. Whether he is in the chatroom or on the forum, he is a constant source of entertainment and cheer for all those around him. I am speaking naturally of Anno.

Recently, however, it would seem that he needs us to give back what he has freely given all of us who have shared his company. Through an unexpected tragedy, Anno has lost a friend and that friend's wife and daughter to an automobile accident and then but a few days later, he learned that a family member who was battling cancer has now taken a turn for the worst.

So with this thread, I ask all of you to send to him a kind regard filled with cheer and comfort, so that when he returns, he will be overwhelmed with the love and support that he undoubtedly deserves.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 42
Thanks for always bein' such a great friend Anno. Best Wishes and we're here for you. <3

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
I want to thank all of you. My aunt lost her fight with cancer early yesterday morning, and I'm not too happy because of the events leading to my departure. Due to my friend who I considered a brother and his adorable family taken early from this world because some damn moron who was chatting on a cell phone while driving and not paying attention to the road.

My aunt was a wonderful caring person who had been fighting cancer for the last five years, finally was overwhelmed with it. Sorry for my lack of tact in this matter but Im in NO state of caring or otherwise.

Everyone loses someone close to them in this life we live. Whether its a family or friend. Its life and I realise that when my mother passed away. Im hurting to be honest, but knowing that they are people out there that cares and worries about me eases the pain a little.

Thank you ALL for your support and affection for me though this rough time.
Now Im going to go lose myself in a bottle and think.

Love you all for your caring
DS Anno

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/02 17:07 By D.S_Anno.

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
Selah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
I am so extremely sorry for the developments that have happened in your life recently. It's hard to see this happen to one of the most outgoing and encouraging people. My energy goes out to you and your family. I'm sure most here would agree that we definitely have your back when it comes to support.

I wish you and your family blissful peace

Logged Logged
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 40
Sir Anno~!

If you are reading this, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. And know that there are always people who love and support you, especially here at Dokuga.
*hugs*

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Best Wishes for Anno 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
HUGZ Anno and I am keeping you in my thoughts!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.