Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fail of the Day
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fail of the Day
otterbaby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years ago Karma: 5
Last marching season, I tripped over the guy in front of me while doing a drill page. I was told I was lucky I didn't break my knee. The problem was, it was my own fault. My steps were too big

Logged Logged

I claimed Yura\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s comb in the Claim game.
Im the Secretly (Un)Angelic Gm in the Dokuga Marbles Guild
Perhaps though, this will make me stronger
More confident,
Beautiful even.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
otterbaby
Pup
graphgraph
I had a fail sort of day today, LoL. First I ran into a wall playing a game (to be fair, i was pushed) then i knocked my glasses off my face while trying to throw a paper ball at a friend of mine (I missed) and then to top it off I got nail right on the top of the head with a soccer ball.

It was a good day ^_^

Logged Logged

I claimed Yura\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s comb in the Claim game.
Im the Secretly (Un)Angelic Gm in the Dokuga Marbles Guild
Perhaps though, this will make me stronger
More confident,
Beautiful even.
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years ago Karma: 3
Major fail for me today.

I got a new IPod Touch for an early Mother's Day gift. I just got it out of the box and dropped it. It screen splintered! I didn't even get to turn it on!

Now I have to pay $110 to get it repaired!

Logged Logged

Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
I was getting on the bus today when the tip of my sandal got caught on the ledge. I ate it. Hard. :/

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years ago Karma: 277
I thought I'd pop some "poppin' fresh" Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the oven a little while ago... turned out to be a disaster.

Someone had accidentally put them in the freezer, so I left them on the counter to thaw. When I went to open the first one, the icing container EXPLODED. Icing all over the counters, the sinks, the backsplash, and the lower cupboards.

Fortunately, the dog helped me "clean up" the cupboards, and my daughter helped "clean" the counters, but WHAT A MESS!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years ago Karma: 32
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
I thought I'd pop some "poppin' fresh" Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the oven a little while ago... turned out to be a disaster.

Someone had accidentally put them in the freezer, so I left them on the counter to thaw. When I went to open the first one, the icing container EXPLODED. Icing all over the counters, the sinks, the backsplash, and the lower cupboards.

Fortunately, the dog helped me "clean up" the cupboards, and my daughter helped "clean" the counters, but WHAT A MESS!

~~Wiccan~~

This ain't a fail entry...but icing all over the kitchen? With a dog helping with clean-up? Add the right dash of guttermarbles and you have a very nice plunnie....

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years ago Karma: 23
Hmm my fail of the day...

Was probably when I went to feed my pup her lunch and ended up putting the food in her water dish instead of her food dish(in my defense-her bowls are stainless steel, so it's hard to see which one has water).

She's super picky with her water, hates having anything in it, so needless to say-I got a very mean look from her.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/22 23:55 By PRVN.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 34
My fail of the day is this: Today is april fool's day and i am extremely gullable. My sister who has been terrified of being pregnant told me she was and kept it up for over an hour before i clued in. All it took was a look at the date. Then she laughed at me.
T-T She is mean! But then again i did fall for it

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
I remembered that I had two different projects due today for different classes and I hadn't even worked on either. >_< I was not happy.

Logged Logged

Cause I need all the help I can get
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I had a total fail the other day. I wanted some Ramen and as you know there are two ways to make the syrofome cup kind boil water on the stove or microwave it. I for some reason took the noodles out of the cup put then in a pan and put the pan in the microwave. It caught fire. I took it out and put out the fire but was still hungry so I put the water and noodles back into the styrofome and put that in the micorwave. This worked fine until I tried to removed the container and ended up cruching it and burning myself in the porcess.

Major double fail.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22
Major fail of the day!!

I've been working at my office for over 6 months now, and generally I talk to the same people every day. A woman in my office needed help finding one of my co-workers so I offered to help her look for her. I recognized the name, but couldn't put a face to it, and one of the ladies I work with noticed and asked what we needed help with.

We told her we were looking for such and such person and she gave me an offended look at said 'that's me.' Mind you, I'm not great with putting names to faces, but I see this woman on a daily basis. I felt TERRIBLE afterwards. >_>

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
After so many years, I found out how easy it is to spell "Popeyes". For some reason, it seem difficult for me spell it.

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
My fail just happened to me.

Not only have I been suffering from Laryngitis this past week (resulting in the lose of my voice above a tiny whisper), having difficulty sleeping, got my hubby sick too and have to work tomorrow with said throat condition but....

I just got back from the laundrymat with several baskets of freshly cleaned clothes. I open my front gate (balancing one of the baskets) when I tore a hunk of skin off two of my fingers on the gate. I drop my basket of clean clothes on the ground and sqweal in pain.

Or the best I can sqweal with since I have lost my voice. (which wasn't much)
My fingers are bleeding (slightly) and bruised.

But to add insult to injury, some of my clothes fell out of the basket and landed in the freshly mowed lawn, resulting in cut grass all over my towels.

Waaaaaah.

My hubby came to my rescue thou, bless that man!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
phishbon3s wrote:
My fail just happened to me.

Not only have I been suffering from Laryngitis this past week (resulting in the lose of my voice above a tiny whisper), having difficulty sleeping, got my hubby sick too and have to work tomorrow with said throat condition but....

I just got back from the laundrymat with several baskets of freshly cleaned clothes. I open my front gate (balancing one of the baskets) when I tore a hunk of skin off two of my fingers on the gate. I drop my basket of clean clothes on the ground and sqweal in pain.

Or the best I can sqweal with since I have lost my voice. (which wasn't much)
My fingers are bleeding (slightly) and bruised.

But to add insult to injury, some of my clothes fell out of the basket and landed in the freshly mowed lawn, resulting in cut grass all over my towels.

Waaaaaah.

My hubby came to my rescue thou, bless that man!

aw, you poor thing! When it rains it poors. I hope you feel better soon! Disinfect those fingers and get them good n' bandaged, then make the hubs either make or buy you dinner tonight so you can REST. Thats the best thing for getting that throat back to normal, and doing laundry ISN'T resty missy ::waggles finger at you::

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/12 14:17 By MoxyMikki.
Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
My major fail happened last night, when I tried to use my oven to heat up the upstairs a little because it was sooo cold last night and raining and it wasnt as if I could build a fire with wet wood (and yes, lack of common sense does play a major role here).

What do you think happened? The oven from Hades suddenly started sparking like crazy (the heating coils on the bottom of the oven that heat it up were literally melting), and while I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out how to put the sparks out, before I called my dad (who's the chief of the fire department) and he told me to shut off the breakers... which, amazingly, worked even better than trying to smother it in baking soda.

Almost burning down my house?

MAJOR fail!

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
Luna wrote:
My major fail happened last night, when I tried to use my oven to heat up the upstairs a little because it was sooo cold last night and raining and it wasnt as if I could build a fire with wet wood (and yes, lack of common sense does play a major role here).

What do you think happened? The oven from Hades suddenly started sparking like crazy (the heating coils on the bottom of the oven that heat it up were literally melting), and while I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out how to put the sparks out, before I called my dad (who's the chief of the fire department) and he told me to shut off the breakers... which, amazingly, worked even better than trying to smother it in baking soda.

Almost burning down my house?

MAJOR fail!

Luna in a kitchen?
BIGGEST FAIL

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/12 14:36 By xMaddiex.

Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
-cries-

I hate that you're right TT_TT

<3

Logged Logged
Lady Midnight
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
Major fail today, I woke up late for church and when I sat up I hit my head, and while I was stumbling to the bathroom to get ready I stubbed my toe. Then, when I got to church I opened the door to hard, and it ended up slamming into the wall, causing everyone to turn and stare at me, and to top it all off I tripped! If this wasn't a major fail I don't know what is.

Best day ever!!! *Sarcasm*

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Thankies Moxy, and yes ma'am, *cowers from shaking finger*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Major fail of day I some how managed to over heat our propane tank causing it to explode and most of the tank hit the driver's side of my car denting it.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
Calypso
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
Major fail

I somehow managed to trip over the last stair on my staircase while trying to sneak into the kitchen, then nearly did a face plant into the cushy marble floor of my house. I tried to grab onto the railing, and succeeded. For about 5 seconds. I let go, slipped, and just then, my brother walked across the front of the staircase, resulting in me crashing straight into him and sending him flying along the floor. Apparently, fate wasn't done with me yet since he tried to stand up, not realizing his head was under the dining table, and promptly slammed his skull into the wood. But no, fate must toy with me some more. My mom walked out of the kitchen and tripped over us, wasting a whole plate of cookies, which had gone whizzing across the shiny floor. Result? Bruises, scratches and a super long lecture about being more careful. EPIC FAIL.

Logged Logged

Join the Around the World Challenge! You can find it in the forums ^^

I claimed the Sesshoumaru STRUT in the claim game!
Calypso
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/15 01:10 By Calypso.

Join the Around the World Challenge! You can find it in the forums ^^

I claimed the Sesshoumaru STRUT in the claim game!
Brenna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
My fail happened a couple of days ago, it was storming pretty bad and our electricty had gone out. So my brother, sister in law, and I were running around looking for a flash light, I ran to my parents room and tried to turn on the light, needless to say the light didnt come on and i face palmed. I then promptly forgot this incident apparently and tried to turn the light of my room and the kitchen on. So that day was a fail for me and a giant laugh for my brother and his fiancee.

Logged Logged
Number Q
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
First order of business.......

Cal, that is something I would do. But then I would stand up, and run into the wall XD

Anyway, I was being all innocent, sleeping, when this FRIGHTFULLY ALARMING sound echoed through my room. I quickly look for the source, through it across the room, and crawl under my bed to hide from it.

Turns out it was my alarm clock.

Logged Logged
Phantomlogic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I had a pretty good fail this morning. I pen up my two dogs before going to work and was running a bit late today. One was in the pen area and I was calling the other for several minutes. When he still didn't show up, I tried searching the house for him. It took me about ten minutes to realize that not only had he been standing right in front of me while I was calling him, but he followed me around while I looked for him. I even moved him out of my way several times so I could leave one room and go to the next.

So glad dogs can't talk or else both of mine would be calling me an idiot!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.