Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fail of the Day
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fail of the Day
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
The rules for this are simple. If you have a fail moment, post it on here, but don't post anything that you would be offended for other people to laugh at, because this is a funny thread and a game, not a rant thread (which is illegal anyways).

My Fail Of The Day: I was going through some old chapters of a story I was intending on resuming (DCW) when I came across a chapter I had written, proof-read, but never uploaded to the story itself, have finished it nine months ago.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 39
Is it alright to post to this epic fails of the past, or are we limited to recent days' events?

Logged Logged
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
I was in the bathroom getting ready to shower...and I pulled off my hair band too fast and it flew into Bob's web... >.>

Bob is the spider that lives in my bathroom. He lives there cuz he is harmless =]

Logged Logged

TruGemini
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Getting kids ready for school this morning. Gave my little girl her oatmeal that Dad made not realizing it was watery and was spilled on the couch. When sitting on the couch to help her get dressed...sat right in the oatmeal. After feeling the wetness, son points at me and says "Fail". I sooo want to kick him.

Logged Logged
R.M. Avalon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
My art history midterm. Need I say more? >_>

Logged Logged

Dokugas very own certified fairy princess, granting wishes with my wish-granting tiara since 2010!
Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
I ended up sleeping for more than 12 hours. Through my alarm, numerous text messages and a phone call. only to wake up at 3:45 having wasted the entire day. =_=

Logged Logged

Meagan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Woke up half an hour late to my class, ran down the hill only to realize that I was going to my Wednesday class, which is at 8 am. I didn't have class until 1 pm today :/

Logged Logged
War
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Woke up this morning and got ready for work without my shoes and pants.. I was wearing shorts and a pullover but I got in the car anyways wondering what I was forgetting as I reached down to scratch my ankle from walking past a itchy dead weed to get to my car. I figured it out right before I drove off and quickly went back inside before anyone knew a thing. lol!

EDIT: OMG! LOL! This was my 20th Post, me being pants-less made me a whelp instead of pup, wow.. o.o;

=#=War=#=

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/17 22:37 By War.

~*~

I CLAIM \"SESSHOMARU\'S TOXIC SPRAY\" IN THE CLAIM GAME!

~*~
Broken am I, be as it may.
I see not the blood that flows in depth with my own.
I will defeat you with all the demons I call.
Darkness will reign and you will fall.
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
Got up this morning after snoozing my alarm 4 times, got rapidly ready (since I was late from snozing so much), put my scraf, winter coat, mittens on, grabbed my purse, reached for the door knob, as I am about to step outside I hear my cousin laughing hysterically behind me. Asking him what's the matter, he points at my feet unabled to answer me so much he's laughing at my expense.

When I looked down, I see that I'm still wearing my green frog head sleepers... -.-

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
I unpacked my suitcase (which was a mess) to repack it more neatly and organise my stuff between it and my handbag, as I'm going abroad today. I began hunting for the key to the compartment where I'd locked my passport...only to realise that I'd locked my keys in WITH the passport.

Cue much panicking and lock-breaking.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Moonlit Rose
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
People if you got family have them give you a once over before walking out the house. Why? B/c today i was at work and i was trying to figure out why I felt a draft. I happen to be walking passed a mirror to notice a hole in the one place you don't want a hole. So what did i do? I grab a stapler went to the bathroom and stapled my pants... ... Yeah...

I shouldn't have had that second bowl of chili...

Logged Logged
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
I was working at the store today when my co-worker (who is Spanish) was helping an Asian lady. She was trying to explain to the customer the return policy when all of the sudden the lady turned to me and asked..."Do you speak Chinese?"

I speak kindergarten level chinese -.- the HORROR AND EMBARRASSMENTTTT (I am Asian -.-, born in Asia...this is SAD)

Logged Logged

Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
You know how it says voting for the awards ends at midnight on the 19th? well, I just looked at my clock on my computer and it said: 1:20am 2/19/11. I got SO EXCITED to find out the winners before I realized I still had an entire 24 hours to go. =_=

Logged Logged

Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
playing pool with my friends i almost took my friends head off with the white ball....oops. oh and im not too great at pool either.

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I managed to set ice cream on fire. Impossible? I used to think that too.
Then I set a towel on fire whilst trying to put out the flames lol

Logged Logged
katlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
OKay every one knows the kat likes too cook

I put some thing in the oven and set the timer to cook i sat down to watch a show and when the timer rang got up to get my food opened the oven put my potholder on to grab my food out only to notices it was still cold.
Silly Kat for got to turn on the oven

Logged Logged

The Fluff is my muse the fluffs name is Sesshoumaru
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Last night at a birthday party, I nearly walked into a closed glass sliding door...in front of the guy I'm crushing on...

Yeeaaahhhhh, epic fail!

Logged Logged
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 55
I just spent a good ten minutes looking for the down arrow button to type for the game Up Over Down. I found <, ^, and > but no down!! Finally asked my boyfriend and he presses the letter "v" button... *sigh* fail

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
Since we all seem to be sharing cooking fails...

Since its been so cold lately I've been making hot lemonade. (because I don't drink tea or coffee) Usually I boil the water on the stove then add the other stuff later, well I suppose I forgot that I had made anything because 20 minutes later there's a smoke alarm going off in my kitchen. And when the apartment manager came to check I had to explain to her how I had accidentally burnt my water.

She gave me the stupidest look after that one

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Sesshomaruswifey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
wifey here!

lol so i just got back from an amazing trip to spain italy and france. everything was awesome and bootiful until i got home from the airport..... i was washing my laundry... i washed my cellphone, ipod and passport with my dirty laundry.

FML XD

Logged Logged

master aracnaphobist. smackin itsy and her spider minions with my rolled up newspaper of doom!

when life gives me lemons, i use them to write fanfics!
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
This morning I poured my coffee, I took out the milk carton from the fridge and the sugar from the cupboard (it being in a large metal tin), I put in sugar, then milk, then absentmindedly put the milk in the cupboard and tried to stuff the large sugar tin in the small space on my fridge door where the milk goes. I only realized my mistake after about 20 seconds.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
So I work out a few times a week and when I do I always put my hair in a clip other wise my hair is down during the day...
Well today proved to be a day in which my hair was already up before I went to work out.
I proceeded to spend 10+ minutes looking for my hair clip (my only one, broke my other two) until my friend came in to see what was taking so long and pointed out to me that my hair was already up.
Epic fail...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/05 08:03 By IrishBlackRosie.

\"If you\'re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you\'re going to be locked up.\" - Hunter S. Thompson
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
I have many fails, this is one of my favorites to share. A few years ago I broke my foot, tore a few tendons in my ankle and strained the muscles in my ankle all while trying to restart the lawn mower. My Epic fail resulted in over 500 dollars in medical bills (E.R trip expensive), vicodan, 1 month on crutches and 3 months in a walking boot brace. I am a clutz some days. I have done things similar to this, but this is by far my best Epic Fail of these types of injuries.

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
I've had many fails, but I had an interesting one thursday.
I of course despise getting up in the morning, and I end up getting two minutes before I have to leave. All day long I was uncomfortable, feeling like my jeans were wayyyy too tight on. It wasn't until I went to the bathroom that I realized I had put my jeans over my pajama shorts >.<

Logged Logged

Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fail of the Day 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 19
Last night, really late at night, I remembered that I had left my phone down stairs and I needed to use it for an alarm. I opened my door and snuck out, thinking to stay quiet so that I would not bother my parents or wake up my little siblings. I took the first step down the stairs and tripped, falling against the wall and making a very loud sound. So much for quiet.

Logged Logged

Cause I need all the help I can get
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.