Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Smittee, not happy about how far her rock has gone, sneaked into LadySafire's home. Taking up my old rock friend, I apologize to all that has happened to it, and leave a message to LAdy S saying I'm sorry. Using the power set forth by Dr. Odine and Ellone, Smittee transcends time, bringing the rock with her to the future, only taking the wrong turn and ending up in another dimension. She cries out in horror, as she realizes she and the rock are now stuck in the world of NAruto.

"Nooooooo! I only wanted to be with my roooock!!!!"

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
R:woohoo: OFLMAO!!!!!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
o.o okay r0o waited to get un fr0zen *sends playful death glare*

:3

*knows how to get to world of Naruto

*Takes out all crazy Mutant plot bunnies and puts them on to chain-gang line up and makes them dig through anime and manga and from INUniverse into NARUniverse and l0oks around.

*Avoiding Akatsuki, SnakeFreaks, Ero Sannin's, Sage Masters, Fangirls, Ninja, and so on and so forth because r0o is all powerful and sneaky not to mention confusing to b0ot, r0o finds the smitteekins and the Rock.

*Taking note out of fandom preforms, powerful "Sexy No jutsu" and makes smitteekins drop the rock in me sexy cloud covered nudie r0o male self.

*While your nose bleeds and your eyes bug out, r0o picks up the rock and give yous smexy smirk of nudie sexy no jutsu r0o self, and makes you all but turn into fangirl mush.

*goes back through mutant plotbunny hole and covers it up leaving you there. That'll teach you to freeze r0o. >:3

*instructs mutant plotbunny to go get you in 3 turns.

*undoes jutsu before any Dokugan's can see nudie male sexy r0o and runs for it!

MY ROCK !! SO HA! TAKE THAT!!!! mew

*cuddles rock

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/16 17:14 By sugar0o. Reason: because its my r0ck

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
Tenchi is glad she grabbed scuba tanks when Kirai threw kotodama no nenju around neck and yelled "Sit!". Spell pulled Tenchi to bottom of boat cracking the hull and sinking the boat. It took a large octopus using all eight arms to remove necklace, then Tenchi swam to surface.

Following the trail of destruction, viruses, and confusion, Tenchi sees r0o emerging from crossover plot bunny hole. The fading smell reminds Tenchi of Naruto Universe. Tenchi raises eyebrow, she didn't know r0o had dual sexualities, while watching r0o devolve from nudie sexy no jutsu r0o back into normal sexy female r0o. Tenchi hatches ebil plan.

Using Naraku in sexy Lord Kagewaki Hitomi's body, has him lure r0o into a trap decorated like an elegant spa with promises of a mind blowing massage experience, pedicure and manicure.

Tenchi waits until r0o's hands are being massaged and runs in grabbing rock. She quickly leaves setting off trap, leaving r0o with Naraku.

MY ROCK! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
Soaring around on Rodan, Danyealle spies the Tenchi and the rock of uberness and greatness. Hauls out and big burlap bag that is squirming and wiggling. Prompts Rodan to fly lower, I open the bag and dump all the rouge, insane, deviant and out and out crazy plot bunnies all over her. Naturally, they glue to her body and stay there. While she's distracted, I hop of Rodan then snag that rock. Once it's in my possession, i whistle loudly. Inupapa in his true form bounds out of the trees. Hopping on his back we take off, leaving Tenchi struggling with the plot bunnies

MY rock now!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Kai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
After cursing a lot and finally gettingo ut from the large plush dog sesshomaru, Kai finds Danyealle on the back of inupapa. With a smirk, ninja kai takes out a dog whistle and blows it really hard, making sure that inupapa loses his balance from the very loud, ear splitting sound. As he losses his balance, ninja Kai watches as Danyealle holds on for dear life. In the comfusion, ninja Kai steals the rock and runs off.

The rock is mine again! No one shall steal it from me again!

Logged Logged

Dana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Serene laughs evilly as she watches Kai-stern ninja away, and evil plan forming in her head. Managing to get ahead of Kai-stern, Serene whispers a magic spell, conjuring a naked Sesshomaru.

As Kai sees the naked Sesshomaru, she has massive nosebleed and collapses. Laughing maniacally, Serene steals the rock, kisses Sesshy on the cheek and runs.

Mah rock!!!!

Logged Logged

[img]http://www.autobuildersystem.com/images/wmwallpapers/Inuyasha-Sesshomaru-1.jpeg[/img]
^ Death by nosebleed
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
It took longer for Smittee to recover than she expected. Lead out by what r0o left for her, she thanked them kindly before beginning her search. Calling her chocobo, she hopped up on the bird and road off. Finally, upon luck, she sees Serene with her rock. Casting the spell Thundaga, she hits it near Serene, making her holkd her ears from the loudness of the spell, dropping the rock. Smittee just rides up, leans over, and picks it up from the ground. Siting back up, she pet her rock.

"Did you miss me, my rock?"

Logged Logged

Dana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Serene glares at Smittee
"Damn you and your chocobo too! This isn't over!"

Logged Logged

[img]http://www.autobuildersystem.com/images/wmwallpapers/Inuyasha-Sesshomaru-1.jpeg[/img]
^ Death by nosebleed
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Kouga and his pack come across Phishbon3s, who is in still in the r0o net in the tree. Phish is just swinging back and forth, singing Margaretville. Jumping, Kouga slices through the netting and frees her. After the obligatory backstory update, phish hops on Kouga’s back as he and the wolves track down the Rock!

(You can almost hear the Benny Hill chase music can’t you?!.)

The search ends as they see Smittee, the smell of Chocobo tempts the wolves and they close in. Smittee is distracted as wolves nip at her mount’s heels, and Kouga is able to get in close. He tosses phish at Smittee, and phish grabs the rock midair, and is caught by Kouga once again. With a triumphant battlecry; phish, kouga and his pack haul ass for the mountains!

My rock! *snuggles*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
Spies Phish and Kouga then grins evilly.

Baits a big cage trap with Kagome plushies then tosses one of Kagome's old uniforms in it to attract the ookami. Hides in a tree and waits.

Almost on cue, Kouga dives into the trap screaming "my woman!" unseating phish from his back. When she drops to the floor of the cage she lets go of the rock. Slamming the door to the trap shut, I lock it then grab the rock.

Giggling madly, I whistle. A feathered, firebreathing serpent lands. I mount it and head for Mexico.

My rock now!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
*blinks as if coming out of some naraku smexy haze* not that she minds...

*notices dani has rock and smirks all r0oishly :3

*takes out small pill from ACME/IY Xover products, because r0o gets a mutantplotbunny discount, and pulls out one labeled 'Papa-ous Nude-ous'

*Plants nudie papa pill and waters it.

*looks at watch not paying attention to the fact that r0o's not wearing one and goes to get dani.

*notices dani l0oking at r0o all suspiciously but smiles reassuringly, almost innocent in a 'r0o's gunna steal your rock and your not gunna care way'

*watches as dani clutches rock closer and almost whines

*watches and grins as Papaplant grows and dani's all at it

*watches as big bloom starts to grow until it opens and nudie Papa falls out at dani's feet

*watches dani's eyes grow big and she gets all dr0olie

*plucks rock out of dani's now unclenched hands and prances away

whose rock?

r0o's rock.

muwhahahahahahahaha >:3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/25 17:09 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
Tenchi has been keeping an eye on the rock of uberness through a fuzzy haze of plot bunnies dumped on her by Dany, and plots a truly ebil plan.

After trying everything else first, including goo-be-gone, Tenchi finally promises to write some more fanfiction using some of the plot bunnies. They then allow her to sort some of them into folders for future use. The most mutant and bizarre ones however, Tenchi packages into a carton and tapes it shut. Seeing that r0o has had the rock for quite a while now, she decides it is time to act. Rule #1 - you must always let your prey become comfortable before striking.

After addressing the carton to r0o and pasting red label, important stickers on it, she dresses Shun up in a UPS delivery uniform which she just happened to have hanging in the back of her closet. Tenchi always did love a man, or demon, in uniform. (Must not get carried away, that is for a different fic, but it is so difficult not to drool.)

Jumping into a purloined UPS truck, Shun beeps at r0o, then picks up the package and strides over to her. After handing her the package, he holds out the electronic tablet for her to sign. r0o looks at him suspiciously. She is holding a rather large box in one hand and her precious rock in the other.

Balancing the rock on top of the box, r0o sits them down in front of her, between her feet, to take the tablet and pen to sign for the package. Tenchi, who had been hiding behind Shun, grabs the opportunity and stealthily takes the rock, replacing it with a genuine fake rock from the genuine fake rock shop. Shun takes back the tablet and picking up Tenchi runs back to the truck, guns the engine, and zips off, losing them in the rush hour traffic.

Whose rock? MY ROCK!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/28 02:53 By tenchi no mai. Reason: because I have plot bunny fever, and also it's my rock!

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re: It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Picking up package and precious Squishy-chan [*aka the rock] r0o brings package inside and shakes it to see whats in it. After all we all know your supposed to shake any and all packaged sent to you from UPS or FedEx.

Noticing squirmy sounds of wailish mews coming from the box the r0o eyes it warily, reminded oddly of plotbunnies before they mutated the r0o doesn't think she wants to open the box but before she can make up her mind the box opens itself.

Looking at the creature that gets out of box, r0o knows she's dealing with mutant plotbunny, that hasnt fed in far too long. Knowing that the only thing she can do is either feed it and write, or kill it, the r0o smirks devilishly, and backs up to her own closet.

The mutant PB stalks its prey as if its going to get something, sadly it doesn't know who its up against, as r0o opens the closet door and released her own crackfic happy trained mutant PB's the skirmish takes hours, but in the end r0o's MutantPBs are more then fed for now.

Ushering them into the closet while scowling at the box, r0o checks and finds a note from Tenchi:

'Whose rock? MY ROCK! -Tenchi'

"N0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" r0o bellows as she falls to her knees and lightening and thunder crash outside in the heavens above.

Wasting no time r0o pulses and s0on she's covered in pink fuzz from head to toe, mittens for hands and feet that have faces the r0o grows to the size of a SKYE-scrapper and chases the scent of the tenchi.

Catching up to her 3 days later the tenchi is terrified but refusing to give rock back, smirking r0oishly r0o scoops her up and eats her whole. "Dont worry," r0o pats her belly, "r0o eats lost of c0okies, and she's sure your come out in a pounce or two."

r0o shrinks back and grabs Squishy-chan and begins to lecture him on why he's not supposed to talk to strangers, before going home to feed fake rock to mutantPBs... after all they havent eaten in 3 days...*thinks to self* 'Whose rock? r0o's rock!'

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re: It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
After much training and sleepless nights, Smittee returned to find her loving rock in the hands of r0o. She had prepared for this day, when she would once again be reunited with her beloved rock. She had learn many skills and GFs from the FF8 realm. Being level 54 and with 9,999 HP, Smittee stood before r0o. Drawing her magic, she casts meltdown on r0o's plot bunnies, watching them all melt into a lava pit. Then, summoning up Pandemona, she let's it use its wind powers to take the rock from r0o and send her flying. Now having her beloved rock in hand, Smittee summons Cerebus to the field and climbs up on him. The three headed dog rode off towards the Ragnarok, so Smittee could hop on it and head to one of the most dangerous places in Final Fantasy 8: The Old Science Facility in the middle of nowhere. There she would hold her cherished rock, as she tried to fight on. There she would find the ultimate summoning, which will allow her to swallow her enemies whole. (Is not making this up. the ability you get with the ultimate GF is to eat your enemies and gain their strength.)

"Finally! My rock has returned to me!"

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
Before Smittee can get there, I wait along the wayside, plan in mind. When I see Smittee approaching, i prod a certain hentai monk out in front of her with a sharp stick and promises of a huge stack of gentleman's magazines. On cue, as Smittee comes into view and can see who is there, the monk begins to do his Chippendale's immitation and begins to strip out of his robes. Stunned, drooling and glaze-eyed, Smittee stops to watch. Just as he's starting to pull the robes off, I mount a dragon and zoom forward, snatching the rock out of a stunned Smittee's hands then head off towards England.

My rock now! Mwahhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!

Logged Logged

Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 40
Having acquired the magical pencil from the "Frankendoodle" episode of Spongebob Squarepants, I proceed to draw a bridge leading all the way to England. On the way, I draw an army of life-sized Sesshoumarus and Inupapas.

After setting foot on English soil, I have my dog demon minions sniff out Miss Dany. Upon finding her hiding place, Sesshous and Inupapas infiltrate and distract, surrounding Miss Dany as she goes googely-eyed. Meanwhile, I stealthily move in on the rock located in a corner of the room.

As my hand wraps around the rock, I quickly bring out magical pencil and I draw an escape portal. I jump through and erase the portal behind me. With a pleased grin on my face, I walk away and lean magical pencil against my shoulder.

TEH ROCK ISHHHH MINNNNE~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/06 03:59 By Rikayu.

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 42
Thinking of cute pointy-eared possibly telelporting males Monti sought out Mr. Spock. Digging out her collectable Mr. Spock cup (courtesy of Burger King) she rubbed the side while clicking her heels three times and saying, "I love pointy ears." Mr. Spock appeared, and being impressed that Monti knew the traditional method of greeting from his homeland agreed to comandeer the Enterprise's teleported for her use in chasing the ever elusive rock.

The ships' advanced tracking mechanisms quickly locked onto the rock soon it was time to say farewell. Monti waved sadly to her fey eared alien friend while she was beamed up with the help of scottie. Her only solace was that she would see Mr. Spock everyday on her cup while drinking her morning glass of apple juice.

The ship faded into the image of Rikayu's hideout and Monti quickly maneuvered to shneck attack and steal the rock.

Armed with her modified blaster Monti leaped from her hiding place and shot at Rikayu. Monti never did like guns or any of the like, so her blaster was modified to shoot twizzlers. The little red sticks looked good on special effects cameras but in her opinion were much more tastey then heated bits of plasma energy. While Rikayu is distracted with the tasty, chewy, cherry flavored candies Monti steals the rock. Using her cup to summon Mr. Spock again she is sooned beamed back up to the enterprise.

Those poor star trekkers had no idea the lengths to which Monti would go to keep her rock now and had no inkling of what she would do. So they were surprised when she used the rocks power to off captain kirk and his strangely halting way of speaking and took control of the enterprise under threat of rock beating.

The fastest ship in the galaxy now under her command, Monti made her first order. "Take me to warp three >:3" Now going as fasy as she was she was sure none could steal her rock... hopefully.

"Nyahahahahahaha!!!! MY ROCK NOW!!!" Could be heard, shouted across all reaches of space.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
*Surviving attack but just barely the r0o doesnt know who has rock, isn't worried about it.

*Casting out Her Naraku's Spidey-senses, the r0o realizes that the rock is not on earth

*contacting close friend, the r0o hirers crew from cowboybebop to go and hunt down MontiKins.

*waits a while to get results but eventually pays them when they deliver not only rock, but montikins.

*when asked what r0o wants to have happen to the montikins, the r0o thinks to put her in a cage with her new wolfie-mutantplotbunny.

*pays Bebop gang and tells Edward that she needs to walk Ein more.

*leaves moaning MontiK in covered cage, and goes into house with Squishy-chan.

*turns on multiple alarm systems, and lets the trained Mutant Plot bunnies roam free.

my rock *purrs in content*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/06 11:44 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 40
I curse under my breath as I toss down the oh-so delicious red confections called twizzlers. Then, the phone in my pocket rings with the FFVII winning battle theme and the deep male voice on the other end announces that Monti is no longer in possession of the rock.

"r0o has it," he says.

r0o with her awesome, almightly r0o-zilla-ness was a hard opponent, and in order to get the rock back, I needed someone with just as much tremendous power. Taking magical pencil, I open a portal to a lonely asteroid where a silver-haired man stood waiting with his long katana pointed towards earth.

As a sinister choir began chanting "Sephiroth" over and over and the sounds of an orchestra fills the air, a malevolent smile spread through his lips. He turns ever-so-slightly. "Shall we?" he asks as his hand brings up a glowing crystal ball.

The ground underneath shakes and the wind roared as the asteroid began to quickly bolt towards earth. Maniacal laughter erupts into the air as flames dances all around us as our completley illogical plan of using a HUGE rock to acquire a tiny rock ensues.

"The rock shall be MINE!" I laugh evilly as the meteor crash lands right on r0o's house~

As the debri and smoke settle, I see a shine in the corner of my eye. It's the rock. I quickly pick it up and look up to see r0o and Sephypoo in a heated battle. I use that opportunity to run away, rock in hand.

MINEEEEE!!!

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 42
Monti having finally escaped the clutches of the rather amorous wolfie-mutant-PB makes it to the nearest Space station, Blue Heaven. There she manages to rustle up some rogue Ctarl-Ctarl and comandeer the Outlaw Star! Poor Jean has no idea, he's off eating dumplings. Monti convinces Melfina, the ships navigation system, to find her that rock!

Upon finding Rikayu Monti uses the battle grapplers to seize the rock and bring it back into the ship.

"My rock now!"

Monti then turns and jets off back to blue heaven to party in victory!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/06 14:55 By MontiK.

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
While Monti parties it up at Blue Heaven, DQ17 looks up from her laptop and spots the rock, a rather interesting one. She wonders what the big deal is about said rock and shrugs. A plan forms in her head as how to get it away from its current 'owner'. She summons a GF in the form of Shippo as a distraction while it performs tricks involving foxfire and his spinning top, conjures up a mini-interdimensional portal and sticks her hand through. While Monti's back is turned, another portal opens behind the rock and a hand sticks out and grabs it. She then closes laptop quickly, dispels her spell, summons a third portal and leaves the establishment through it.

She scratches her head as she looks at the rock and shrugs, tucking it away into her bag. A smile of satisfaction forms on her face as she arrives at her private pocket of reality, taking it out of her bag. She summons the GF Cerberus to keep watch. 'Idiots' was her last thought as she sleeps, with a death grip on said rock.

THIS ROCK IS MINE, MINE, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/06 16:09 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 34
Kirai witnesses DQ's sneakiness and decidesn that she needs to be taught a lesson. With all her vast ninja ability, Kirai follows DQ and concocts a plan to extract THE ROCK from her unworthy hands. Cereberus present a problem until Kirai remembers something from the Harry Potter movies about 3 headed dogs falls asleep to any type of music, a very worthy plan, so she picks up a random CD from her collection and grabs her boombox. just in case it doesn't work her plan B is to throw a huge steak at the dog, dogs like meat right?

Playing the music, Kirai sees that her suspicions were completely accurate. Music works wonders. She walks right past the sleeping Cerberus and slips the rock out of DQ's hands without waking her and replacing it with a small hand grenade with the pin pulled. If she moved at all with it she would be blown to smitherines. (hehehe) With the rock once more in her possession Kirai runs away cackling like a maniac putting the rock in her own safe place (down the front of her shirt)

MY ROCKIE!!

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 19
ITl who has been hiding in the shadows, watching, waiting for the right time to steal the coveted rock, has decided now is the time to steal it. All she had to do was wait, Kirai had to take her shirt off at some point, and the point in time was when she went to get a shower ( all that coveting made her all dirty!) While Kira was in the shower singing, badly i might add, ITL took the rock with the stealth and power only a tiger can possess. The only thing Kirai hear was a low growl of "My RRRRock" as ITL pounced out of the house to hide HER rock in the one place no one would think to look, inside he hollowed out stats book.

MY ROCK!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
*during battle with Sephiroth, r0o noticed oddly that he l0oks like LGP, Lord Grumpy Pants, thinks aoubt this and eventually gets the move up on him, while ending up sitting on his back so he cant move.

*wonder if i've got any FF/IY mutant PB's around while dialing up Kags, so she can bring LGP's over.

*waits twenty minutes still chillin on Sephie's back when Kags knocks on d0or, calling out for her to come in, she has in her hands a grumbling LGP.

*Not wanting to piss LGP off any more, i introduce him to who i think is his long lost twin brother.

*Watching in amusement for a few moments, as the stare off of the century starts, r0o sneaks out, leaving it up to kags and my well trained mutant plotbunnies to make sure my den isn't destroyed.

*in the mean time, gets out tracking device and finds Squishy-chan. Seeing as how he's always talking to strangers remember to install it the last time i had him.

*easily tracking my Squishy-chan to ITL's home, r0o sneaks in like a thief in the night and knocks ITL out and taks Squishy-chan home again.

*Walks in front d0or and pausing seeing that Sess and Sephie have now changed cloths and seem to be having a cosplay moment with a gushing kaggie over the two of them.

*blinks a few times before wondering what she could torture Yusha with while ignoring Sess/Kags and Sephie....

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.