Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Chie wrote:
You can take me off the list for the raffle. I don't need any kind of a prize, it's not why I donated for Dokuga. The supporter banner and knowing I helped are more than enough for me. :3

Good luck with getting this organised, Hairann!

Before I do that I just wanted to bring one thing to your attention, if you still wish to be removed I will be happy to do so.

We know that those that support us financially do not do so to get a raffle prize but because of how much they love this site and want to see it continue for many years to come. For those of us who can not afford to do so, we can only support the site this way; or some in fact do both.

So while I will be happy to take your name off of this list if that is what you really want, I just wanted to make sure you knew that this raffle was as much for us and it is for you guys .

Either way, thank you for your support of such a wonderful site .

Hairann

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Danyealle-sama wrote:
If you can delay the sending by about 2-3 weeks, you can have five books from me (no, not all are novels but they are published books)! My 5th one is coming out the first of Feb so I can include it. Again, MA only with that.

I don't think there will be a problem with that. Most of the stories/art will probably take a while to get done as well once everyone gets their names. And I'm sure your giftee will be happy to wait a little while longer to get another of your books.

And congratulations on your 5th publication!

Logged Logged

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
I know, this is a lovely chance for everyone willing to contribute. But I don't really need anything, and I thought it would be nicer for you to have one less prize to worry about.

I was glad to do whatever little I could to help, and I think you are doing an awesome thing with this raffle, it is a really lovely idea.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
I will take you off of the list and I can understand that . And thanks again .

Logged Logged

dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
I can offer up another one-shot if you'd like.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
dianne wrote:
I can offer up another one-shot if you'd like.

Thank you, added another one to your name .

Logged Logged

Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
You can add another one shot from me, Hairann!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Kayelyn wrote:
You can add another one shot from me, Hairann!

Thanks, added it .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
We are currently sitting at 40 of 42 needed so if two more people can throw their hats into the ring within the next few hours, I can send out the names before I go to bed tonight. If not, hopefully I will be able to before work tomorrow if we have them by then .

Logged Logged

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
How do I get on the raffle list to win a prize???? I'm going to donate, but I will be happy to do it as part of a raffle so that others can contribute something not cash to Dokuga!

Rowdy

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sorry hun a little confused, are you trying to donate to Dokuga or do you want to be one of the people gifting stories/art to those that did give money?

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Rowdy, you dork... you already gave money... you're on the list to GET a prize!!

Said, of course, in the most loving manner possible!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
We still need two more signs up everyone. Then I can finally send out the names .

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 109
I don't mind offering up a one-shot if you still need people to help with the gifting!

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 25
You can add another goodie for me. I don't mind throwing in a drabble collection.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Thank you both! That gives us the last two we need. I will finish up the raffle drawing and get names sent out to everyone tomorrow; hopefully before work. Once you have your name(s) send a message to them to let them know you are doing a fan fiction/art for them and then you can ask if they want a certain prompt or what not. While there is no actual deadline, please do try to get your gifts out in a decent amount of time.

If you have any questions, as always, just let me know.

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
I can offer up a one-shot song fic... if you need anymore just in case

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
I will keep you in mind in case anyone drops out or decides they have too much on their plate .

Logged Logged

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
I can also sub if anyone needs to drop out, with one shots of the person's chosen prompt, rating, genre etc.

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Thank you, will keep that in mind .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
All of the names have been sent out except for one, waiting to hear back on something, please send me a message to let me know you informed your giftees just so I can mark you off and know there isn't a problem.

I want to thank all of you again for signing up and explain a few things in case there are any questions.

When your story or artwork is finished, you may post it as you see fit; you do not need to wait for a certain day or to let me post it first like with the holiday exchange. Try to have your one-shots be at least 1k and if you do a chaptered story, make sure the chapters average 700 words due to Dokuga's rules.

When you have posted your gift, please send me a pm with the giftee's name, the story name, link and rating so I can post a full list on this thread to make it easier for everyone to find them if they wish to read/view them all. If for whatever reason you don't want yours on the list, just let me know .

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Hairann

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 76
A Game of Gods Rated T

[Prize from the 2012/2013 Donation Raffle for Doll-fin-chick] "What happens when the gods have plans that any human could imagine?"
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Action, Drama

---000---

I should have another one up, hopefully by Saturday at the latest.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
I should have mine done by next week, Monday or Tuesday ^^

~ Azu

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 46
If you still need people for this, I can offer a oneshot of any genre, rating or length.

Logged Logged

Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
One of the two prizes I agreed to do is posted, just gotta get the second XD

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.