Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Astrological Signs of IY characters
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Astrological Signs of IY characters
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Astrological Signs of IY characters 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
I wasn't sure where to put this thread. As I was listening to my horoscope on the radio, I was wondering about the possible zodiac signs the IY characters are (I'm not sure if the manga profile would have any official zodiac signs for them).

For example, I see Miroku as a Sagittarius for the simple fact that he is a big flirt and I've heard Sagittarians are known to be big flirts.

With Kagome, I see her as a Libra like myself, because she likes being around people, hates conflicts. She can be vain at times, too.

Sesshomaru, hmm, he's a tough one to try and figure out. Maybe a Leo because he likes the finer things in life? Or a Gemini because he shows two sides of his personality?

Sango, I see her as a Taurus because she's hard-working and too stubborn to show Miroku her true feelings.

Those are just a few examples. What does anyone else think?

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re: The Astrological Signs of IY characters 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
I've always thought that Sesshomaru might be an Earth Sign (Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn) or a Scorpio. Strictly canon speaking, Sesshomaru is never the talkative or friendly type of guy (like most Geminis are. And trust me, I know cause I am one). But then again, all that silence must mean that he is contemplative, so he could be born in a Chinese Zodiac year that dilutes the chattiness and inspires more thought and introspection.

Kagome, I can definitely picture her as being a Libra. Or a very head-strong Pisces. Gemini seems too capricious for her personality.

Inuyasha is DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT a Fire Sign. Just look at him, so easy to get affronted, so direct and aggressive, so bashful in the matters of love cause he's afraid of showing his weakness. He is an Aries. <-Very cocky individuals who often act first, as we see whenever he meets Sesshomaru.

And Fire/Earth or Fire/Water is pretty opposite enough to repel those two brothers apart.

Sango, yes, she is a Taurus. ^^ She is patient, hard-working, and easily jealous of the women who Miroku flirts with. She is also stubborn like you pointed out.

Miroku is either a Sagittarius or an Aquarius. Both are perverted and known for being "over-friendly" with the opposite sex. XD

Shippo is a Gemini. He's always got something to say in every episode, and he's quite a mischievous, sly little trickster. I can't see him as being anything else.

Naraku...oh gosh, I don't even know. Ophiuchus, the 13th sign? Lolz XP

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/12 15:46 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Naraku - whichever one matches up to being contemplative and vain, with a little love thrown into the mix.

Logged Logged

DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Hmmm.... so few post in this thread!

Anyway, I'd like to say that I think Amethyst nailed it.

I have always though Kagome would be a Libra (Air sign, known as the social butterfly.)

Inuyasha is no doubt a Fire sign.

As for Sesshoumaru, I would say that he is more of a Water sign, rather than an Earth sign. Water signs are calm and collected, well-composed, and sometimes, cold... but could be immensely powerful if they got stirred or riled up (think Tsunami.) I would say that Scorpio would fit him well, since Scorpio is cool and calm on the outside, yet quite emotional... They are intense, forceful, secretive and powerful.

"...the outer shell that contains the fiery and seething volcanic force inside...A Scorpio man is as brilliant as he is passionate; his interests are never superficial or flighty...self-contained, free-spirited individual who thrives on courage and integrity, and deserves, and sometimes demands respect... Scorpio men can also be quite impressive actors when in need. They are mostly brutally honest... It's pretty hard to move him to genuine laughter or tears... They are intense and possessive when in relationship. Scorpio is also often known as being highly charged in sexual activities (when in love)." (taken from horoscopecompatibility.com)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/05 04:56 By DN Silence.

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 17
From what I've been reading, Sesshomaru seems more like a Virgo. Calm, collected, self-disciplining. They are honorable, not doing things the dirty way. They show the emotions in a practical way, not an emotional one, and to their friends they are loyal. They prefer to keep emotions away from situations which make them seem calm and critical. They can be judgemental and focus on the little things, missing the big picture. They can be clean freaks (which explains the pristine clothing and hair ). Virgos can be perfectionists. They aren't always welcome to other's opinion though.

Well, that would explain why I relate to Sesshomaru more... Some have said that we're kind and loving but I have never seen that, nor do two of three definitions I read said that so...

Logged Logged

Ps
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Sesshoumaru is definitely an Earth sign to me. He is far from a Scorpio because Scorpios are very emotional people and will do any shit to get revenge or harm somebody. Plus Scorpios are seductive, promiscuous, and will express themselves very outwardly. Sesshoumaru is more collected and stoic, which means he is most likely a Capricorn. He's a bit insecure about expressing his feelings, especially in the episode in which Rin died and his mother resurrected her. His mother says that he's gone soft for humans, to which he doesn't respond to but cares about Rin very deeply. In other words, he's shy, keeps to himself, and appears to be intimidating only on the outside. He can't come to admit how he really feels most of the time haha. He gets angry and all that but that doesn't really cover his real intentions up! He does care about people but does a really bad job at expressing warmth.

Inuyasha is the textbook Aries-short tempered, acts before he thinks, is arrogant, etc etc etc!

I was never sure what Kagome would be, but I personally don't really see a Libra in her. She's clearly not a ditz, nor is she indecisive most of the time. I was thinking she could either be a Scorpio or a Virgo, since she's pretty vengeful.

Sango could be a Taurus since she's a bit timid and can be stubborn, but you could say she's also a Virgo based on her combat skills.

Miroku seems more like a Gemini to me, he puts on an act to get the ladies most of the time-more like seduces em. Sagittarius are more upfront people and don't really know how to sweet talk.

Logged Logged
merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
i think scorpio is very accurate. scorpio's are known by their calm and cool behavior, and by their mysterious appearance, which is one of the reasons why we all love him so much.

as for the qualities we see from his personality, sesshou is a quiet man who can be particularly rude or blunt when he does choose to speak. scorpio's aren't fond of the trivialities of other's feelings and can be rude when provoked or annoyed. they don't care for small talk, period. he has shown to be a contemplative male.

emotions run deep and are very strong, but the outward facade is always calm like the surface of a lake. they don't want to appear weak. sesshoumaru is seen showing mostly anger and revenge, which is defining traits of scorpio. they can be very possessive and jealous, especially if they consider something to be theirs. this trait is reflective in his actions towards taking tessaiga from inuyasha over and over again throughout the series until he finally realizes that he is stronger without it. when he is first introduced, he tricked inuyasha into seeing his human mother as a ploy for finding the black pearl. this is a pretty sneaky, underhanded tactic. at one point, he even stooped so low as to conspire with naraku to kill inuyasha, but eventually found no honor in that.

he is also shown to keep many secrets for kikyou, even when it would have helped inuyasha had he said something. scorpio's love a good fight and relish in defeating their enemies. constant travel despite having an empire to run simply to conquer his enemies is a consistent trait in sesshoumaru throughout the show.

planets ruling scorpio: pluto, which is the planet of transformation and regeneration. sesshoumaru is one of the only characters who showed true growth and literally had an arm regenerate at the end through extreme pressure and overcoming weakness. and mars, the god of war.

any scene he appears in, he strikes fear into the people surrounding him, except for rin. i'd say intense is sesshoumaru's middle name lol.

Logged Logged
james
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
this is such a neat idea ! having a sign for each character ! i must say this is brilliant
you might want to check what is my moon and rising to get ideas about the true meaning of these signs

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/02/07 07:10 By moon_signing.
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Astrological Signs of IY characters 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 64
This might be helpful, I found this on an Inuyasha astrology search, and many of the signs seem matched pretty well with the characters. Kouga definitely seems the Virgo type, and Sesshoumaru matches much of Capricorn's descriptions.

anime-horoscope.tumblr.com/post/138815386471/the-signs-as-inuyasha-characters

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.