Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Your First Sess/Kag Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Your First Sess/Kag Fic
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
i was just remembering last night my very first Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfic.

it was

"Forget Me Not" by Youkai Yume
so cute and fluffy

but what made me LOVE Sesshomaru and Kagome Fanfiction is

"Tales from the House of the Moon" by Resmiranda

or THE Resmiranda

hahha this story was like the bible for me i became a 100% Kagome and Sesshomaru follower

so do any of you guys remember your first fanfic or that one story that made you a devout believer

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Dang...I have horrible memory xDD I think it was probably The Once and Future Taiyoukai by: RosieB

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Unworthy One by Vyncent!! I've worshiped Kag/Sess ever since I read that fanfiction. It's one the best angst drama's ever, in my opinion.

Logged Logged

Ari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
A Demon Should Act Like A Demon by Ericedwyn ^_^ my first Sess/Kag, and my first fanfiction in general

Logged Logged

I could not love thee, Dear, so much,
Loved I not honour more.

To Lucasta, On Going to the Wars
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Kagome Loves Holidays sadly i have no idea what happened to it?!

Logged Logged
Kanela
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
It was a spanish fic one of my best friends wrote, but never submitted.
Then, I found several, but the mighty one was Tales of the House of the Moon by Resmiranda....yep yep.

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 13
My very first SessKag fanfiction was 'Beyond Tomorrow' by Rymsie

It's also the same one that hooked me into the fandom.

But there was this one other story that really pushed me into a fanatic, but it wasn't by Resmiranda. It was by another author, I forgot who though =/

Logged Logged
Nysrina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/11/09 10:05 By Nysrina.
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
My first Kagome and Sesshoumaru was~~~~ Tales From the House of the Moon

But what really made me love their fan fic was Twisted Hearts, To Bear Witness and Simply Business. All three are really good. And they really good on how they protray Sesshoumaru.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 47
What got me hooked was a story by chaos-and-serenity.

Sadly, I can't remember the title of the story and it has been deleted from her profiles, along with the companion parody, "Ode to the Senseless Lemon." That was how I first discovered A Single Spark, too.

It's a shame . . . that was a good story and it had not been completed. At least another story, Temporal Sequence is still posted and complete.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
HotM...

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
Believe it or not CiraArana's Passion was my first... I still read it every once in a while *sighs* Followed by(during) Unanswered Prayers.

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
I don't remember the first one I read by name, unfortunately, but it was a comedy... Anyway, someone had introduced me to fanfiction.net about four or five years ago, and when I got there I looked for fanfiction on Inuyasha and clicked on the first comedy story I came across. It was a SessKag story (luckily for me), and Kagome was Sesshoumaru's secretary. I think there was a part in the story where Sesshoumaru had called someone to have Kagome held at a mental institution for a short time (as a joke) and Kagome was furious when she got back. lol. I liked how the two characters interacted with each other, so I looked for more stories about them and it's been that way ever since.^_^

I'm not sure which story secured my love for this pairing, but I think it was either Tales from the House of the Moon by Resmiranda, or Forget-Me-Not by Youkaiyume. Both are wonderful.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/02 17:18 By Honey-Bee.
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 40
i fell in love with "Promises" by Landlady of the Universe. I've been a devoted SessKag fan ever since. That was 6 years ago.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
stellar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember it clearly and it wasTo Wash It All Away unrevised and older version
By Crystal Echoes. By far one of the best classic Inuyasha/Kikyo betrayal to Kagome fic. It was also the last I've read anything by that plot. It's a must read, it's still in FF, but this one with a newer version. I still like the first one though. XD That fic was my introduction to Sess/Kag addiction. Kudos to CE for that! *nods*

Also anything by ShadyMinion, especially her "The Pain of Losing Another" fic. Awesome.
And "Elsewhere" by flowers-followed captured modern Sesshoumaru magnificently.
And everything by profiler120, cappie and pegasusrider. I bow to thee awesomity. XD

And "Tales from the House of the Moon" tops everything. *worship* Is r BOSS. No questions asked.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/02 17:29 By anna molly. Reason: add

Ever Hungry
moonstar31548
Pup
graphgraph
Let's see it was Unworthy One by Vyncent. That was how I discovered A Single Spark, too.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
Mine was Just Another Lemon by Tiegrsi on AFF. That started me down the road and got me to looking but the hooker was The Complete Idiots Guide to Dog Demons by Sidhe and followed with Close Encounters Of The Fluffy Kind by KogasAngel. After that i was done for and started writing my own.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Sweet_Dark_Silence
Pup
graphgraph
My first was "Tales from the House of the Moon" by Resmiranda, but what led me to that was the cover I saw for the story. After that, I discovered A Single Spark and was consequently addicted.

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 696975
Mine was a sweet one shot called Kissing Booth...cant' remember the author.

The one that hooked me in though was As Death Gives Life by rinseternalsoul

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Mistress Morbid
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Like many of you, the first Sesshoumaru/Kagome fanfiction I was exposed to was "Tales from the House of the Moon". I had never considered the possibility of romance between Sesshoumaru and Kagome, in fact I wasn't a fan of it at all. However, after reading that story I was an instant convert. She progressed the story and their romance at a believable pace, which is really what makes or breaks a Sess/Kag story in my opinion. If the author tries to rush the relationship it feels out of character, but there are many who manage to portray it so wonderfully that I am now a fervent fan of the pairing.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
My first was "Unworthy One" by the incomparable Vyncent. I shall be forever grateful and indebted to her for turning me into such a rabid fangirl!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
Mistress Morbid wrote:
Like many of you, the first Sesshoumaru/Kagome fanfiction I was exposed to was "Tales from the House of the Moon". I had never considered the possibility of romance between Sesshoumaru and Kagome, in fact I wasn't a fan of it at all. However, after reading that story I was an instant convert. She progressed the story and their romance at a believable pace, which is really what makes or breaks a Sess/Kag story in my opinion. If the author tries to rush the relationship it feels out of character, but there are many who manage to portray it so wonderfully that I am now a fervent fan of the pairing.

I wholeheartedly agree. My first S/K fic wasn't good enough to make an impression on me, so for a while I drifted to other fandoms and explored other pairings. Then I heard the buzz about Resmiranda's HoTM and I was intrigued by how many followers, fan-art tributes, and reviews she had. Being the skeptic I am, I randomly clicked on a chapter (which happened to be the saga where they kill the dragon) and their bickering won me over. I was furthermore glad to discover that it was not all clever banter; there were some very tissue-worthy moments in there too...

I'm extremely picky about what I read. Fics like Noacat's "A Self Called Nowhere", Mikazuki Tsuki's "Simply Business", Ijin's "Gathering Rain", Sandalwood's "Keeping the Moon", Oh Please's "Forced Contemplation", Birchbud's "Lines in the Clouds", and Rymsie's "Cast of the Stone" and "Finding Humanity" are all (imho) excellent fics that have kept me from wandering off to another fandom. T_T It's a shame some of the best pieces are either abandoned or on a perma-hiatus...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/03 08:17 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
toranushi23
Whelp
graphgraph
I think my first sesskag fic was either "Passion" by CiraArana or "Progression" by Sidhe. Whichever one that it was it led me to a single spark and HotM which brought me here.

Logged Logged
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I don't remember what my first was called, but it was ba~d. My first fanfiction website was Shin-chan's InuYasha fanfiction website or something like that and I just went through and read all of the pairings

I'll never forget one part of the first Sess/kag that I ever read though. Lets see... Kagome was at Sesshoumaru's castle and then Naraku showed up. Kagome, Sesshoumaru, and Naraku were talking and Naraku pissed off Kagome so she said "Screw you", walked up, and kneed him in the nutz! It made me giggle - a lot!

Eventually I found SS and then before I knew it I didn't read anything other than Sess/kag.

Logged Logged
White Thorns
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
My first one, I happened on looking up the different episodes of Inuyasha on google and came across a fanfiction by Crystal Echoes, To wash it all away i think. Awww memories :]

Logged Logged

White Thorns
\"She makes the cutest faces when she screams obscenities
And slurs her words because she\'s never not inebriated\"
-Gym Class Heroes
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.