Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Explain to me...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Explain to me...
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 42
Or it is the gods of anime simply making the wind blow to make him look more epic and menacing... or bringing more attention the the pretty hair..

second thought.. has to be to bring attention to the hair:lol: sooo pretty.. *drools*

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
Kind of a random question, but yes. I believe that if there is an explanation to be had, it's because of his demonic aura creating a disturbance, sort of like the wind generated by the disturbance of a thunderstorm.

Logged Logged

D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
Has n e 1 noticed in the anime, nearly every time Sesshomaru comes in the scene, no matter where he is at, that a wind blows? I'm not slamin' him or anything so don't send hate mail lol, it's just something I noticed while my niece was watching Inuyasha the other day.

Logged Logged

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
To me, I've thought of writing IY/DBZ crossovers, mainly because of the storylines I could come up with in regards to a Kagome/Vegeta pairing. I like to compare different fandoms and see which characters are either alike, or might make good pairings. I never watched YYH, so I wouldn't be able to comment.

I've thought up ways to integrate Vegeta into the IY universe. For example, he's a half demon, transforming into a giant ape when he looks at the moon. He's very powerful, but evil. But Kagome is able to soften his heart, sort of like what happened in the DBZ series. Stuff like that.

The latest crossover project I'm taking into consideration is a Slayers/Inuyasha crossover. You have Zelgoddes, who is a half demon with an attitude problem, like Inuyasha, so I was planning to have the two of them go Yaoi on each other, which explains why Inuyasha never went with Kagome. . Kagome makes friends with the nice priestess Sylphiel, Shippou and Amelia make a good pairing. The pervert Miroku and Gourry make another good pairing. So does Lina Inverss and Sango for beating up on their boys and slaying things in general.

So yeah, lots of ideas, but basically fandom comparisons is my main reason at least for doing crossovers.

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
Write a Inuyasha/Blood+ crossover, Sugar0o! I love Blood+! Envision this: Hagi is in Tokyo while Saya is sleeping for 30 years, and stumbles across Kagome while she is stuck on the modern side of the well for three years! Just imagine the possibilities... Hagi is so, umm, repressed. I love the sexiness of a brooding, repressed, tall, strong handsome guy. With extra powers, who throws knives. Hagi and those knives. Yeah. Do It!

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
I'm not sure about the IY/DBZ crossovers, because I've never been able to stomach DBZ. Actually, I have never been a huge fan of crossovers in general. I think that the only one that I have read and can truly say that I enjoyed was "Cross of Blades" by Striking Falcon. If you haven't read it, it combines elements of Final Fantasy VIII, X and InuYasha. It is one of the few fics that I have sat glued to my computer from beginning to end.

I think that Naruto has some possibilities, given the proper research. And my best friend ruined Bleach for me with her obsession over Hollow Ichigo, so I've refrained from watching it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/08 14:03 By sesshys_jaded_samuri.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Explain to me... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
I don't intend this to be a game at all, but I'd like to understand what the appeal is to the IY/DBZ cross over, as well as the YYH/IY or YYH/IY cross over,I'm not sure i think he's a silver fox guy, anyway, what about a Naruto/IY cross over too?

What makes these other anime/manga's crossoverable?

I myself have wanted to do a bleach/IY as well as a Blood+/IY.
I've even seen a few DN/IY cross overs.

i guess i just wonder. anyone?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.