Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS!!
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 40
Hello there everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone here at Dokuga that we have strict rules around the site. I've been getting alerts on and off this site about several SessKag and IY artists who've been having their artwork posted elsewhere or on here without their permission.

I'm not saying that the culprits are specifically from here, but all I ask when posting artwork on Dokuga, is to please adhere to the site rules. Post in the correct categories for each piece, and please DO NOT post up work that is not your own and please give credit where it is deserved. As states in Dokuga's rules: "You cannot upload fanart belonging to others without their expressed permission." Posting work that is not your own is essentially 'plagiarism'/'art theft' and will result in being banned from the site.

Also, Dokuga is not a place to be posting up original works that do not have any connection to Inuyasha, SessKag, Dokuga, or any of Dokuga's members in any way. If you'd like to share your other fanart or original work, you may post them on other sites such as deviantART or photobucket and provide a link in your profile so others may see them.

If you haven't already read the site rules, please take the time to go over them. (Click here) to read the site rules. The link can also be found at the bottom of any pages here on Dokuga. You can contact me or any of the other admin/moderators if ever you have any questions about what can and cannot be posted, whether it's fanart or fanfiction, on Dokuga.

A shout out to everyone: If you ever recognize a piece of work that someone posted up here on Dokuga or even elsewhere and you know that they aren't the original artist and/or did not get the original artist's permission to post it, please do not hesitate to notify me or any of the other admin/moderators. Please DO NOT take it upon yourself to chastise fellow members via reviews or comments on fan art (even on fanfiction) If you have something to report, contact a Moderator or one of the Site Admin.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Let's make sure that everyone here is due the respect they deserve and keep Dokuga a peaceful environment for everyone who comes to visit.

Your Friendly, Neighborhood Art Mod,
Rikayu

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/16 20:16 By Rikayu.

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
well said!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Sakuramaru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Well noted!

Logged Logged

I've claimed Kouga's Pretty Blue Eyes in the Dokuga Claim Game!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.