Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Poses
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Poses
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Poses 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Not too long ago back, I was pulling my hair out because I couldn't draw a male's back like I wanted to. Then, when I got that right, the bottom was giving me trouble. >.< Anywho, I was given a site from one of my needing help topics for such a thing. No, this site does not show naugthy parts. In fact, it just shows people in their muscle layer. It really help when you are trying to figure out how the body is suppose to look, when doing a certian type of pose. Here's the link:

www.posemaniacs.com/?cat=46

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/11 21:55 By Smittee.

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 42
that thirty second drawing tool they have on there is awesome! Thanks for the link Smittee

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Awesome site thanks for the link.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 40
Here's a useful tutorial on the male body that I usually go to.

alexds1.deviantart.com/art/Fellas-Tutorial-104865472

Note: Don't just limit yourself to tutorials. Look up references and study up on anatomy. It helps alot. Practice constantly even without a reference and over time, you'll find your own style.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Bleuborzoi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I adore the 30 second drawing tool o__o. And a lot of their poses are great for difficult perspectives.

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
Wow!!! What a great site!! This is really helpful for different perspectives and rendering muscle tone! I didn't see this thread before but thanks so much for the link! Thank you to Rikayu!

Now my little fingers are just itching to draw!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
This is a life saver.
I'm doing my graphic novel right now for my project, and it was kiling me. Just saved me A LOT of time =)

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Poses 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
Those are awesome links. I couldn't help but add them to my favorites.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poses 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Poses always give me a headache. This actually helps.

Logged Logged
Electric
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poses 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Thank you so much for the link! Now I don't have to stand in front of the mirror, do the pose draw a part of it and so on so forth!

Logged Logged

a kiss with a fist is better than none
MelYanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poses 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the link, I'm an absolute mess till I find just the right form, pose, etc. this looks like it will be a great help!

Logged Logged
Amarante
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poses 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
You should check out SenshiStock too! She has poses for almost everything.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.