Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kryptonite
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Kryptonite
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
In one month's time, I'm pulling Kryptonite offline forever. If you want it, get it now. Once it's gone, it's gone forever.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
Its one of my faves,Thank you for the heads up. Are you eventually planning on pulling all of your stories?

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
No, just this one as it's being reworked into an original

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 27
Does this mean you've gotten in contact with a publisher that's interested in marketing your work? If so, congratulations! This must be exciting for you, getting printed material out onto the market for possibly the first time.

Regarding your decision to take down 'Kryptonite,' are you contractually required to take it down, on orders from your prospective/actual publisher, or is this to avoid some potential copyright issue?

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
No, not yet but I know one who will take it. I've done this with a couple other fanfics I've converted, so know they will.

If I sign the contract it will have to come down, so beating it to the punch. I also know what comes if I leave it up, so beating that to the punch as well

Logged Logged

Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
Can you tell me what works are published and which platform for purchase?

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
You can find them here All but one I pulled for a reedit and not sure when it'll go back up

www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3ADanyealle+Autumn+Myst&_encoding=UTF8&ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1

Logged Logged

Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 41
Thank you for informing us, by the way. Kryptonite was one of my favorites!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Glad you enjoy it!

Logged Logged

marianne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
where can I read it?

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
It can be found here. SERIOUSLY MA ONLY!
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8119/1

Logged Logged

RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Ditto on the thanks for telling us Kryptonite is coming down. (I know I've read it more than once over the years, but I'm fuzzy as to how long ago it was.) Just spent about half an hour downloading all the chapters. I hope you will let us know when the new story is out on Kindle.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
Thanks so much for the heads up! (And the long notice, as I'm not on here as frequently as I used to be.)

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Anytime

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
I'll let you know. Gonna take time though, so don't expect it any time soon!

Logged Logged

zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 23
We have til the 8th, right? Making sure as I’ll finally be near a computer to save the story for myself.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
Holy crap, I'm glad I noticed this. I don't read it that often but its a solid return story that I read every now and then.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Yup, until the 8th or longer if I forget LMAO

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Enjoy it!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Whew!!!

Glad you waited... I just now finished downloading it. Got back yesterday from the wilds of no interwebs, forgot what day it was, then saw the forum posts and went "YIKES!"

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
LOL at least you got it!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
LOLZ, yes, indeed!

~~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
..and me being thankful that the amazing authoress is late with taking the fic down. can you imagine my horror when i saw "download failed" and I have realized the fic was not downloaded! my tablet was going crazy. lots of time spent in vain. so the ones that tried downloading from a tablet, check if you have it, hope you are luckier than me. again thx to Danyelle sama for not taking it down yet. i had to copy paste on the computer, praying to make it in time lol!

Logged Logged
Mulan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
hey i just found this thread and i love this fic .But How did some of you guys download it and save it. i really want a copy.

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kryptonite 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
I don't believe dokuga has a download feature so you'll have to do it manually. Copy and paste each chapter into a word document and save that onto your computer. Or you can download the webpage if you have a phone/tablet. But I don't do that so I wouldn't be able to tell you how.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/07/09 17:19 By Kairou Watoshimi.
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.