Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome: Warrior Priestess
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kagome: Warrior Priestess
Purple
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome: Warrior Priestess 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
In the same vein as "Sunset Love" and "Once I Was", I was hoping to get a list of warrior priestess fics. I am go for any genre and don't get squicked easily over violence, gore, and adult situations.

Any helped is appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
Have you red "A Woman" by Roo? I believe it is rated MA but im not to sure. However it is a close likeness to what your looking for.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 95
You might like these

Children of the Gods by Kate
Kagome goes home after making her wish only to find she doesn't age. How will she get back and who will she be reunited with? *Nominated in two categories of the 4th quarter 2010 awards! Best Canon and Best Action/Adventure!*
Rated MA

The Second Journey by Smortz
NOMINATED FOR 1st QUARTER 2011 in five categories: Kagome's life changed once more when she was pulled into the well three years after Naraku's demise. She was shocked to see how every one changed, and even feels left behind. When Sesshoumaru comes to ask for aid in a mission, will Kagome jump at the opportunity at another adventure?
Rated MA

The Pain of Betrayal by Quiet Whisper
Kagome's been betrayed by her friends and a mystical youkai comes to her rescue, with his help can she survive long enough to do what's necessary to complete the jewel and defeat Naraku? And if she survives will she be able to pick up the pieces of her heart?
Rated M

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 46
I'll throw another to the mix, though incomplete.

No Such Thing as Fate by silverchan89
Kagome has made the critical decision to leave the group after stumbling over Kikyou and Inuyasha one to many times. Now growing stronger in the feudal era and making it on her own with a fox kit and lessons learned on the way, life just got interesting. 2ND QUARTER, 2011: NOMINATED BEST CANNON AND BEST PORTRAYAL OF KAGOME!!!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 07-29-12 - Created: 07-28-09 Chapters: 29 - Reviews: 358 - Words: 263,295 - Reads: 119,652 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Purple
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I haven't read any of those! Thanks so much!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
Will these do?

To make you feel my love by Kogasangel
Rating: NC-17 (NO YIMS!)

Betrayed by Inu Yasha, Kagome leaves the village in order to find her place in the world. However, the warrior miko, Midoriko, enlists Kagome's help to stop a vicious enemy. Kagome finds allies in the strangest of places, and she finds love in the arms of a former demon lord.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1490/1

What's in a Soul by Knight of Disorder
Rating: MA (NO YIMS!)

She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6999/1

New Life by Aria
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

Kagome has died but has been given a brand new life in the Feudal Era. Although the threat of Naraku is very close, a new threat is forming against Kagome herself.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8457/1

Logged Logged
Mimi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Her Destiny by cindygirl reviews
Complete AU, Kagome, a young prodigy, she gets pulled down an ancient well. The well however takes her back to the Heian era, 300 years before the start of the Sengoku Jidai! However, a youkai named Inutaisho kidnaps her! What will happen! SessKag

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destiny

EDIT BY WICCAN: As noted by insomniac_amy below, this story is rated MA, NO YIMs! Since amy posted the rating, she gets the karma!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/10 18:38 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome: Warrior Priestess 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 95
Mimi wrote:
Her Destiny by cindygirl reviews
Complete AU, Kagome, a young prodigy, she gets pulled down an ancient well. The well however takes her back to the Heian era, 300 years before the start of the Sengoku Jidai! However, a youkai named Inutaisho kidnaps her! What will happen! SessKag

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destiny

This is rated MAso no YIMS

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/10 18:24 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.