Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Recommend me ~
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Recommend me ~
Amarante
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Recommend me ~ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good modern day Sess/Kag fic featuring Shippo and Rin or either one as their kids/pups? I also wouldn't mind reading Pregnant!Kagome or any modern day fic where kids or pups are included.

I don't mind if it's a drabble series/completed or ongoing fic. However if it is a ongoing fic, I would very much appreciate it, if it is updated regularly and not a forgotten fic.

Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Recommend me ~ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
There are so many good ones, but at the moment I can only think of a couple. LOL It's been a VERY long day.

Her Christmas Wish by Oroyukae
Christmas is known to be a time of magic and wonder, especially when the young are involved.All she wants is for him to be happy and seeks the aid of the one person guaranteed to do just that. [HAPPY CHRISTMAS, IT'S FINISHED!]
Rating: MA

Dancing With Scissors by piratequeen0405
Complete! Thank you for your patience and support. Kagome's niece, Rin, is left orphaned by a tragic car wreck, leaving Kagome to raise her alone. Or so she thought...help comes from an unexpected source, Sesshoumaru. The only problem is that they can't stand each other. Will they be able to act like adults for the sake of their niece...and maybe find love in the process?
Rating: MA

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Recommend me ~ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
"The Light at the End" by LikeABlueThread

Synopsis : In contemporary Tokyo, where demons are stigmatized and must hide their identities, two lonely souls find each other on a train. MA for explicit sex. NOW COMPLETE!

One of my personal favorites!
Here is the link :
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7374/1
Rated MA

Logged Logged

Amarante
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Recommend me ~ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Oooh! Thank you both very much! I'll be sure to give them all a read.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.