Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Reccomendation Corner!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Reccomendation Corner!
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reccomendation Corner! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 38
Let's ignore the fact I spelled "Recommendation" wrong. I read a lot of stories but I am not solely a Sesshoumaru x Kagome fan. So I read a lot of random Inuyasha stuff. For those of you that also venture out of the Sesshoumaru x Kagome fandom I'm just going to share stuff that I read and feel like everyone else should read as well!

This first one is probably one of the best Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru brother stories out there. I adore this fic because it explores a new aspect of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. I found this the other day and read it five times since then. One shot; Post-Canon; It's rated K however I am going to go with "T" due to some violence.

Broken Brother by Lil-Yasha
A not so typical slave story. POST MANGA. Brother fic. NONYAOI. Inukag. A long One Shot. WINNER-Best Dark Fic/Horror, IY Fan Guild, 4th Quarter 2009!

This next one is a Miroku x Kagome fic and I have read it five million times I swear. It's rated M due to sexual themes. Theia read it and loved it! I am making her venture from her comfort zone >:3

Lessons by Horridporrid
Kagome needs a favor. Miroku is just the monk to help her. Shockingly bad behavior ensues!

This third one is also a Miroku x Kagome and probably the only other one I have read five million times. Each story is great and I swear on all that is holy they pin Miroku's personality down exactly. Rated T

Chasing Methuselah By Sandra E
It's not enough she's flunking Geometry, no. Or that Inuyasha is about to choose Kikyou. No. Now she has to deal with the new class representative. Who, oddly enough, looks like a certain perverted monk.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/14 11:37 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 38
This one is an incomplete Inuyasha x Kagome story but it's super long. It's an ongoing favorite of mine and I swear that it keeps me on my toes. I absolutely love this story and it as just recently updated; for all the Inuyasha x Kagome fans it's no doubt a must read. Rated T per FF.N regulations.

Guilty Hero by Eggry
It killed him. Every time he closed his eyes or let a thought linger too long, he felt a part of himself die. She was his only hope. She was his savior. But maybe he didn't want to be saved. Modern day, AU InuxKag

Logged Logged

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Recommendation Corner! 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 38
I FORGOT ABOUT MY RECOMMENDATIONS. That's okay though because here, this one makes me happy:

This is an Inuyasha x Kagome story. It's complete and absolutely gorgeous. I think I have read this story six or seven times now. It tears at your heart. It's not ridiculously long but definitely long enough. This could definitely be considered a must read.

Fallen Sakura by Eowyn-Organa Rated M by FF.N standards.
AU. Tokyo, 1925. Kagome seems destined on becoming the most famous geisha of all in the Shinbashi district, but a fateful meeting with a handsome delivery boy, Inuyasha, forces her to choose between her rising carrer and throwing it all away for love.

Logged Logged

SHORTFRY
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
Ooohh I would like to add some of mine!

I started out as an InuKag shipper before discovering Resmiranda's HotM (which then lead me to Dokuga, and well, the rest is history)

Here are my top favourites from the InuKag fandom (they're all long stories, so there's many chapters to enjoy):

Savvy by xbitternessx Rated M (this one is a must read!)
Kagome Higurashi moved to New York city to escape her abusive boyfriend. There, she meets Inuyasha, who has his own past to haunt him. Will being neighbors as well as co-workers get these two together? EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be MA on this site, NO YIMs!

Till Death Do Us Part by Jade Catseye
- Rated M
AU. Kagome hates Inuyasha. Inuyasha hates Kagome. What happens when the sexy playboy and fiery schoolgirl are forced to undergo holy matrimony? InuKag Complete EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be MA on this site (language), NO YIMs!

Dead Famous by Torenza - Rated M (Honestly, ANYTHING from Torenza aka Rozefire is awesome)
[Complete] InuKag. Au. The most wanted prize bachelor is up for grabs... but the one who gets him is the only one who doesn’t want to keep him… EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on this site (language), NO YIMs!

28 Days by Torenza - Rated T
Complete Kikyo's a nurse, Miroku's a surgeon (the hands on sort), Inuyasha's a doctor, Sango's the peskiest patient in the world and Shippo is a kid who 'doesn't talk', and kagome has 28 days to live. And this is a humour fic?

Bottled Genius by Torenza
- Rated T
[Complete] AU. IYKag. Kagome is down on her luck, so when she rubs the bottle of the Genie Inuyasha, she thinks her life has changed for the better.

Human Compensation by LianaLyn
- Rated M
Kagome is excited about her new job as a personal assistant to the hanyou, Inuyasha, but soon her simple life turns deadly when she discovers she's working for the mob. Can Inuyasha protect the innocent girl from his twisted and dangerous life? EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be an MA on this site, NO YIMs!

Kindergarten Flirting by Wolf Blossom - Rated M (I love the slow romantic progress of this fic!)
Back in kindergarten your mother would tell you if a boy pulls your pigtails he likes you, and if he dips them in paint he loves you. That goes for the rest of your life too. Moreover, when you're an adult and work for the Hottest Man of the Year. COMPLETE EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be an MA on this site (language), NO YIMs!

Taste of Love by Wolf Blossom
- Rated M
Kagome ran away from her demanding family and found herself right in the arms of Takahashi Inuyasha. Caught up in his world, it’s getting hard for her to leave, for she has had her first taste of love. .COMPLETE. EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on this site, NO YIMs!

Therapy of Each Other by Sailor X
- Rated T
Inuyasha has violently abused Kagome since chilhood. After being shot, Kagome wakes up from a coma,helpless, with no motor skills, speech or memory. On community service, Inuyasha becomes her tutor and physcical therapist. Can he overcome hate to help her EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated M on this site, NO YIMs!

Soul Therapy by dolphingirl0113 - Rated T
{Alternate Universe Plot} Kagome is a young, aspiring physical therapist who receives more than she bargained for with Inuyasha, a victim of a car accident trying to walk again. She soon discovers reasons why you don't fall in love with patients... EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated M on this site, NO YIMs!

And these ones, but they're incomplete.

Just Roomies by kipu - Rated M (this one although incomplete, it left off at a satisfying near-ending)
To the naked eye Kagome is a pure, shy and pretty college student and Inuyasha is a rich, arrogant, womanizing sex fiend.. how will they be able to share an apartment? EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be MA on this site: NO YIMs!

Sachi by Quillwing717
- Rated M
Inn owner InuYasha Kasahara is finally satisfied with his life. Undisturbed, isolated…and peaceful. Until the arrival of Kagome, half-frozen, partially clothed, and unconscious from a gunshot to the head. Worse…her face is chillingly familiar. EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be MA on this site, NO YIMs!

My Precious by Kakashisgurly - Rated M (this is heavy on the lemons in a sort of non-consensual way)
I was his most precious pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute. Warning: Rated for "Violence" and Sexual Themes EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be MA on this site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/01 01:27 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 38
Oh yay!! I'm slowly going through all of these!!!!

Logged Logged

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 38
This is for Stella Mira who said my Naraku x Kagome Dance With the Devil (Rated T) pulled her into that dark and delicious pairing. The following are my favorite Naraku x Kagome stories! II'm re-reading them as I go and ohemgee. The plunnnnnies.

Hurt You by Suki
He revels in the pain he causes her. It's a compliment, really.

Into His Parlour by brukleflesche [Rating it M for hinted sexual themes]
She may be an arachnophile, running to and staying with him as she does.

Stained Red by Elementsofmine
She stained her eyes with the fruit of her love.

Mad World by psycho pixie
It's so hard, being a depraved mass-murdering demon with a crush. Poor baby. [One-sided]

This next one is probably my favorite (:

Special by Aiffe
Inuyasha has been absorbed by Naraku, and Kagome must deal with the consequences. [Oneshot, KagomeNaraku, or KagomeInuyasha, depending on how you look at it.]

Not Like Kikyo By: Suki [Rating it M for hinted adult content]
. . .You, he whispered hoarsely, in a way that worried Kagome like nothing he had ever done before, are not like Kikyo. [oneshots] [Incomplete]

Gather Up Our Hearts and Go By: Resmiranda [Rated MA Sexual Content]
The last twist of the knife.

Orobouros By: Resmiranda [Rated M for hints of adult situations]
Together forever.

The Icarus Factor By: lyrainthedark
Those who fly too close to the sun on fragile wings are doomed to fall; sometimes, Time is nothing more than a bright light. EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M for violence.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/17 16:47 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating

Panther
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Talking about the Naraku X Kagome pairing (which is absolutely wonderful if one is in the mood for something a little dark, I find), I'd recommend The Grand Cross, by swasdiva.
www.fanfiction.net/s/4244663/1/The-Grand-Cross

It's not very long, but it is tragic and dark and bizarre, so all the right kind of stuff for this pairing
[The story would be M or MA on Dokuga for violence and sexual situations].

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 9 Years ago Karma: 46
'Gome is awesome with NarKag. I swear, I didn't know what hit me when I first read her lovely Dance with the Devil. Nothing ever beats that. Must have read it over 10 times by now. Lol

I, too, shall ADD in the Nar/Kag madness! Two wonderful fics by wonderbug. I love that woman!

Frailty (M but it's MA, yeah, so no minors)

Subterfuge (T)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/03 13:01 By Stella Mira.

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reccomendation Corner! 9 Years ago Karma: 38
Stella. Holy cow.
THOSE WERE AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
I was so upset when I finished them.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.