Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
NO YIMS PLEASE
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: NO YIMS PLEASE
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
OK so I just finished reading all of my J. R Ward books in order to satisfy my smut craving, and I find myself wanting more. So Dokugans I want to know what is your favorite down and dirty story? Cause there are so many I dont know where to start any more!

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 95
You might try this one, it's one of my favorites.

Just Another Lemon by Tiegrsi This story began as a one-shot and became massive quite by accident. ::::Sesshomaru has gone into heat, and finds Kagome willing to put up with his antics. Kagome thinks he was unable to find a suitable woman, and came to her as a last resort. Perhaps there are some things Kagome needs to learn...:::: (Nominated Best Lemon 3 Times in 2007, 2008 by Dokuga, Inuyasha Fanguild, and A Single Spark; Won Second Place Best Lemon [1Q Dokuga in 2008])

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5006/1

Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/07 19:15 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
May I suggest:

Detrimental Desires, by Mistress Sianna
The idea was to make Inuyasha kill Kagome. Little did Naraku know, that on the night of the new moon, Inuyasha looses his demonic powers. Instead, Sesshoumaru and Kagome will be forced to succumb to their most detrimental desires.
Rating: MA

A Mere Digression by elle6778
A digression was what Sesshoumaru called it. ‘It’ being the heated encounters between him and Kagome which took place simply because neither of them could resist. Heed warnings and notes in the first chapter.
Rating: MA

Love...Has Nothing to do With This, by ShadowsWeaver1
Kagome has had enough of hearing about how wonderful it was for everyone else. She was tired of being the only virgin she knew. She was tired of wanting but never knowing what she was wanting for. She would end the curse of her virginity, and she would do it...today.
Rating: NC-17

Passion, by CiraArana
Sesshomaru turned to her and gazed back. He did nothing else, just standing there, looking at her ... As he kept his eyes on her, his lust for blood and killing faded away, leaving behind another lust. For her.
Rating: NC-17

And Dragon's Prey and its sequel Divine Concubine, also by CiraArana, are great too.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Dont have any suggest but I'm reading Lover Unleashed and just read through all the others. All I want after all that was cute and sweet fluff romances!!!!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
You could always try my The Demon in me one-shot (too lazy to link). Just a couple of warnings though, it has character bashing, it is a parody of fanfiction clichés and is of course rated MA.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 24
Some of my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet...

Stealing Heaven by Freya Ishtar (MA)
Higurashi Kagome thinks it a dream come true when she gets an internship on an archeological dig, but finds that her life is in another's hands after her professor, Taisho Sesshomaru, becomes possessed by an entity that considers his prize pupil quite the delicacy. *2nd Place Best Angst Fiction at the Feudal Association, Sept. 2011* *1st Place Best Darkfic/Horror, 1st Place Best Lemonfic, 2nd Place Best AU/AR, Nominated Best Drama~ 4th Qtr, 2010; 1st Place Best AU/AR, Nominated Best Drama~ 1st Qtr, 2011; 1st Place Best Lemon~ 2nd Qtr, 2011* ON HIATUS STATUS ONLY TEMPORARY

Bound and Determined by Luna (MA)
Kagome needs help, and Sesshoumaru's the only one who can give it. When he refuses, Kagome concocts a plan to convince him otherwise - through any means necessary... Written for GMDDN on September 17, 2011.

collared by LC Rose (MA)
Kagome finds herself at Sesshoumaru's mercy; her body a slave to his will. Will she surrender to his desires or walk her own path? **dark fic** COMPLETED!

Wrong Number by Oroyukae (MA)
Sesshoumaru becomes the receiver of some very interesting night time phone calls on his cell from an extremely amorous unknown caller. [COMPLETED ]
(All of Oroyukae's work has some awesome lemons... but Wrong Number is still my favorite story from her.)

Virginity of the Soul by Madison (MA)
Fresh from a betrayal that shattered her world, she was lured into getting even. Alas, the ones we trust and love aren’t always the ones we should. Semi-PWP

The Height of Hospitality by Aimee Blue (MA)
Kagome's always looked forward to a certain day of the year, but this year, she's in for a tasty surprise.

It's Only Kinky the First Time by Madison (MA)
An experienced Sesshomaru takes a virgin Kagome down the road of kinks & wild sex. Can she handle it?

Or... If you'd like to read some of my smutty goodness in the form of one-shots...

Fantasy (MA)
Response to R0o's 2009 3rd Quarter GM Challenge. PWP.
Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Created: 24 Oct 2009 -
Genre: Erotica, Romance - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 3 - Words: 1,679 - Reads: 2,084

Shadows in the Alley (MA)
Nobody ever told Kagome not to walk into dark alleys alone in the middle of the night. [Smut]
Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Created: 28 Nov 2009 -
Genre: Erotica, Kink - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 4 - Words: 3,367 - Reads: 3,594

Trash Talk (MA)
Sesshoumaru catches Kagome trash talking his sexual prowess and decides to teach her a lesson she'll never forget. Smut! [GMDDN 3-12-11]
Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Created: 13 Mar 2011 -
Genre: Erotica, Romance - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 10 - Words: 2,651 - Reads: 2,668

Ride of a Lifetime (MA)
Sesshoumaru takes Kagome for a ride on his new Harley-Davidson… but that’s not the only thing she ends up riding. [For R0o's Third 2010 GM Challenge] [PWP. Smuttttt!]
Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Created: 07 Feb 2011 -
Genre: Erotica, Kink, Romance - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 3 - Words: 1,858 - Reads: 2,880

House of Ill Repute (MA)
~Nominated Best CU, Best Kagome Portrayal, Best Oneshot, Best Lemon Scene, Best Lemon Fic 2011 First Quarter~ "I will never be yours." // "But you will be, miko," he nearly purred, "you will be when this Sesshoumaru is finished with you." [Dark Smut] For Kirai's Never Ending Title Challenge
Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Created: 26 Mar 2011 -
Genre: Angst, Dark, Erotica, Kink - Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 8 - Words: 3,242 - Reads: 3,574

Door Prize (MA)
Sesshoumaru has never been one to stand unnoticed in the shadows for long… Finally, he was about to claim his prize: Kagome. [Written for GMDDN 9.17.11 & r0o's 2nd Quarter 2011 GM Challenge]
Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Created: 21 Sep 2011
Genre: Erotica, Romance - Chapters: 9 - Reviews: 12 - Words: 3,053 - Reads: 16,148

That should be enough to keep you occupied for a while... lol.

Logged Logged

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:NO YIMS PLEASE 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Hmm, you might like this one, Snow Pearl (MA of course) by PhoenixBlade. It has some good smut alongside the plot.

And all of Oroyoukae's fics.

~lily

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.