Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing...
Eden
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello all!

I don't think it's been asked before.....and it may not exist, yet, but I have hope...

I'm wondering if anyone knows of this pairing and even an Inu no Taisho/Kag with crossovers that include either one or any combination of my other favorite anime/manga: Trinity Blood, Kuroshitsuji, Chrono Crusade, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Angel Sanctuary.

I believe it won't be listed simply as such (Sess/Kag) in either here, FFnet, etc and with an old man's patience (the ever-waiting one), I have hope that there's one out there.

I don't mind if there are ones with a Kag/Sebastian or Kag/Abel as long as Sesshoumaru plays a main part at the least and things can go from there.

Though, Sess/Kag and Inu no Taisho/Kag is preferred.

Also, even if it's in the works I'd love to know that information too!

Thank you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/19 08:28 By Eden.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
hmmm that might be hard to find, while i think there are Xovers for those manga/anime, with kags as the lead female, I'm not sure you'd find Papa or sess as her leading male. Most Xovers, have kagome paired with a male from the anime/manga she's Staring in that's not IY, or Inuyasha himself...

Which seriously if your going to make an Xover why bother with canon pairings at all @_@ i never get that.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Eden
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
"Most Xovers, have kagome paired with a male from the anime/manga she's Staring in that's not IY, or Inuyasha himself... "

That was my point in making this thread so I might find such a story faster XD. I noticed it would be hard to find as such *sighs exhaustively* Furthermore, it's just my personal taste, hence the point of the thread. I would love to see that it's mostly dealt with in the Feudal Era for one.....Sesshoumaru and Kagome in-character as is all the other characters and those from other anime/manga.....and the outcomes being believable......If there's someone out there that shares my interests, may be they'll find this.

If the following (my favorites) are of any indication :

A Demon Lord's Cry by Kagome Yuki Niwa
Truly Demonic by Daniel
Death's New Mistress by Quiet Whisper
The Hand Dealt (Another Fuedal Fairytale) by Gabi Halloum
The Breeder by Texanlady
Unspoiled by forthright
In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life by Kanna37
Desire by Ashely
Blood Stained by Madison

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/28 01:03 By Eden.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
I have seen a few on FF.net that are like you are describing. I think you just have to go to the crossover section and them out. Maybe list either Kagome or Sesshoumaru as your first filter name and skim through the stories. I don't recall seeing any with InuPapa though.

Good luck!

Logged Logged

Hedda
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for X-over(s) with a Sess/Kag pairing... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
I haven't read in total, but to me, it has a touch of Angel Sanctuary. At least, Sesshomaru and Kagome are (half-)siblings, who fall in love with each other...

Condemnation by Haiden - MA: No Minor's please!!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.