Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Title: The Truth of the Silver Millennium
Author: ladykikyo1792
Link: www.fanfiction.net/s/6650982/1/The_Truth_of_the_Silver_Millennium
Rating: T
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Details/Summary: Long ago, Queen Serenity ruled the Moon Kingdom. However, as Princess Kagome of the Sun finds out, there might be someone- a demon -with a better claim to the throne. As Kagome stumbles closer and closer to the truth, dark secrets are revealed... Crossover: Sailor Moon & Inuyasha
English
Chapters: 8
Words: 41,446
Updated: 2.18.11/Published: 1.13.11 (Unfinished but still updating)

Why i think YOU should read it:

First I'm going to say that this is a SK, pairing wise!
Second I'm going to tell you that, I dunno about you all but i grew up on Sailor Moon and used to lvoe it a great deal. this is an interesting look at what might have really happened in a SM/IY world.
The characters are a bit OOC from time to time, but it's so well written that i've found i dont really care. I am pretty much stalking this fiction at this point.And i'm actually sad to say that it only has 8 reviews at the moment, but honestly I'm trying to get her to bring it over to Dokuga! please if you have time to think about taking a moment to check this fiction out! it's rather amazing!

- r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Le gasp! I was a huge fan of sm for the longest time...and while I don't normally read Xovers, because it's prescribed by you r0o, I just might lol

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
Sounds fantastic! I'll be sure to read it. I really hope that the author ends up bringing this story to Dokuga!

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
ooo now I want to read it =D

I love SM!

Logged Logged

jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Ok, I've read all 8 chapters of this story and now I'm convinced. This author NEEDS to post this on Dokuga. I LOVE it!

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
*cries*

I hope the author brings it over to Dokuga.. They have FF.net blocked at work, and that's really the only time I get to read up on things, so I can't even read it yet

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
I haven't been much of SM fan as I've only seen a couple of episodes here and there, but I've just read all 8 chapters and love the twist in all the characters in this story. It would be nice to see this on Dokuga. Very intriguing.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
katlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
o0o0o0o I shall read this tonight

Logged Logged

The Fluff is my muse the fluffs name is Sesshoumaru
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Title: The Truth of the Silver Millennium
Author: ladykikyo1792
Link: www.fanfiction.net/s/6650982/1/The_Truth_of_the_Silver_Millennium
Rating: T
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Details/Summary: Long ago, Queen Serenity ruled the Moon Kingdom. However, as Princess Kagome of the Sun finds out, there might be someone- a demon -with a better claim to the throne. As Kagome stumbles closer and closer to the truth, dark secrets are revealed... Crossover: Sailor Moon & Inuyasha
English
Chapters: 8
Words: 41,446
Updated: 2.18.11/Published: 1.13.11 (Unfinished but still updating)

Why i think YOU should read it:

First I'm going to say that this is a SK, pairing wise!
Second I'm going to tell you that, I dunno about you all but i grew up on Sailor Moon and used to lvoe it a great deal. this is an interesting look at what might have really happened in a SM/IY world.
The characters are a bit OOC from time to time, but it's so well written that i've found i dont really care. I am pretty much stalking this fiction at this point.And i'm actually sad to say that it only has 8 reviews at the moment, but honestly I'm trying to get her to bring it over to Dokuga! please if you have time to think about taking a moment to check this fiction out! it's rather amazing!

- r0o
Awesome update! she added chapter nine! seriously i LOVE this fic! kagome's the best ever in this last chapter it's so Utterly HER! on top of that, she's now up to 22 reviews! i'm pleased about that! b/c it's a great fic! I do want to report that while i have talked LadyKikyo into binging this fic to Dokuga, but she's not thinking about doing it until AFTER the fic is finished on FFN. Sorry LadyKirara! BUT that does mean it'll be over here sooner or later! its rather amusing. chapter 9 had me in fits of giggles. seriously if you can bring yourself to read Xover for those that hate them please try this one. anyone with an open mind already would probably like this as well. it's very well written! - r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/04 05:01 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Yeah, the story is absolutely fantastic! And I've also been talking to ladykikyo, and she actually changed her mind. She's thinking about bringing it over after she posts chapter 10 (technically it's chapter 11, but she isn't counting the prologue). So anyway, looks like it'll be on Dokuga very soon!

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
Oh squee!! You guys rock!

I can't wait to read it. This is rather exciting, and if I want till more is posted I'll have more to read. Wewt.

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
I agree. I read every chapter and I added it to my Story Alerts. It is that good.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
slucham hah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Lady Kirara wrote:
*cries*

I hope the author brings it over to Dokuga.. They have FF.net blocked at work, and that's really the only time I get to read up on things, so I can't even read it yet
Someone asked website is blocked at work.. just find some proxy like on proxy-zone.net

enjoy I hope this helps

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
slucham hah wrote:
Lady Kirara wrote:
*cries*

Someone asked website is blocked at work.. just find some proxy like on proxy-zone.net

enjoy I hope this helps

It's a gov't computer. Even that site is blocked
There's no way gettin around those things...at least not without getting myself fired.

Logged Logged

slucham hah
Pup
graphgraph
Lady Kirara wrote:
slucham hah wrote:
Lady Kirara wrote:
*cries*

enjoy I hope this helps

It's a gov't computer. Even that site is blocked
There's no way gettin around those things...at least not without getting myself fired.

Ugh bad to hear that ?
What about, before you go to your job, you write proxy sites somewwhere in notes and you use them at jor job

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I had my doubts about the story at first, since I'm not really into the Magical Girl genre. Aside from cringing at a few canon battle cries though, I found myself really enjoying this fic.

Thanks for the recommendation r0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Discontent Winter wrote:
I had my doubts about the story at first, since I'm not really into the Magical Girl genre. Aside from cringing at a few canon battle cries though, I found myself really enjoying this fic.

Thanks for the recommendation r0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!
hahahahaha Yeah i feel ya there, but i see where the author is going with this. She's using the SM world as a canon base and so they have that amazingly fangirlish battle cry going on. Honestly though if you look back at sailor moon and her scouts you really hafta think they are kidna wimpy.

BUT i grew up on them as my first girlie anime! so i cant help but love them, even though now i look back and think.... Rukia from bleach would totally kick her *bleep*. Either way.

I still stand by this one as an original thought for meshing the two worlds, even if they are only doing it by character inserting the IY cast into the SM world. I'm kinda amused by it all really. Besides i have fanart for the last chapter. I'm only going to say one word if your up to date reading, and you'll understand.

Fork.

yussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I saw some episodes a long while back when it was on TV. I still have traumatic flashbacks of two hip-high squealing nieces running about the house screaming "Moon prism power" at the top of their lungs.

The dark back-story in the fic is very intriguing though.

sugar0o wrote:
Besides i have fanart for the last chapter. I'm only going to say one word if your up to date reading, and you'll understand.

Fork.

yussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

kinda like shoes, only with pointy goodnesss! can't wait to see it ^_^

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Yeah, I've got to agree that the Sailor Moon universe can be rather girly at times, but just like r0o, I grew up on that show. Combining the two stories is like meshing a love from my past with my love in my present day life, so I can't help but love it.

And r0o, I am up to date, and just thinking about the fork scene makes me giggle.

Logged Logged

ladykikyo1792
Pup
graphgraph
Hello all! First of all, thank you for the interest (and reviews and subscriptions on fanfiction.net, for those of you who already read it) in my story! I've FINALLY joined Dokuga, and I'll be posting chapters one by one. I'm new to Dokuga, so if you have any tips or suggestions, let me know!

Thank you again for recommending it, sugar0o! I'm truly flattered!

If anyone else does end up reading it, I hope you enjoy it! Thank you again!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Links: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5386/1

info: The Truth of the Silver Millennium by ladykikyo1792
Crossover between Inuyasha and Sailor Moon. Long ago, Queen Serenity ruled the Moon Kingdom during the Silver Millennium. But as Princess Kagome of the Sun finds out, there might be someone- a demon -with a better claim to the throne. As Kagome stumbles closer and closer to the truth, dark secrets are revealed...
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 03-20-11 - Created: 03-20-11 Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,041

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
Sahweeeeeeet *runs off to read*

Logged Logged

jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
It's finally here! YAY!!!

Logged Logged

jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years ago Karma: 7
Ok, so I got an email alert that chapter 12 was posted on FF.net, but every time I check, the chapter isn't there. Has this happened to anyone else?

Logged Logged

ladykikyo1792
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Truth of the Silver Millennium..SK Xover 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Yes, apparently fanfiction.net is experiencing all sorts of issues right now. :/ I did post chapter 12 around 6 pm eastern time, but it wouldn't show up as part of the story (?) I reuploaded it, same problem. Now I can't even login to the site. Other users are having this problem- an error type 1, or some such thing. So I'm sorry! I did update it, but the site isn't letting anyone see it!

Logged Logged
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.