Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Papa/Kag Reccomendation
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Papa/Kag Reccomendation
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Firstly i want to say that i know this is a SK site, BUT i know that Papa/kags is an awesome pairing and i found a fic that i want to promote for so i am.

Title: The Longest Journey

Rating: M

Genre(s): Romance/Drama

Summary: An ancient prophecy, a journey back from death, and a miko with a destiny far different than she'd ever have suspected... all set in motion by Inuyasha finally choosing Kikyou - and leaving Kagome to the fate the kami had chosen for her centuries before

My Opinion: Now, most of the time you see a papa/kag fic she gets thrown back in time, and its a bit cliche, i'm not gunna lie this one has some of that undertoned in it but at the same time this author does bring the story about well. The writing style is not your basic or lacking, and chapters updates come in the 3 - 4k rang so their not small. Currently the story is unfinished but the author is updating fast and regularly. I have to say i was very pleased to find this story. And i've already told the author that i cant wait for more. I don't want to give away the plot but i must say that if your okay with reading a non-complete fic, about papa/kaggie, this is the one to start.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Ouu--sounds good! Thanks rOo!

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
My guilty pleasure is reading papa/kag stories too...though no one really knows that xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
DarkInuLiz wrote:
My guilty pleasure is reading papa/kag stories too...though no one really knows that xDD

We do now. *winks* Although, I must say I like them as a couple too. Especially if it's a Sessh/Kags/Inu couple, like a certain one we all know on here. *wiggles brow at Dany*

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Smittee wrote:
DarkInuLiz wrote:

We do now. *winks* Although, I must say I like them as a couple too. Especially if it's a Sessh/Kags/Inu couple, like a certain one we all know on here. *wiggles brow at Dany*

Supreme Conquest is EPIC xDD I also liked Sins of the Father but I never got past chapter 10 xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Btw this fic's completed now! just in case anyone of you was one of those readers that waits for it to be over before they start reading.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
DocBevCulver
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Yes very good story! Highly recommended (and not because I got to read it before it was published ) LOL

Logged Logged

~Over at the Claim Game~

I am soooo a FIREMENS!!!! fangirl!!! You should become one too!

Yes! Watch the new eps of IY every Saturday, here!!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
lmao it is a good story! and its complete! I'm trying to talk her into writing more papa/kags that pairing gets no love!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
DocBevCulver
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
sugar0o wrote:
lmao it is a good story! and its complete! I'm trying to talk her into writing more papa/kags that pairing gets no love!

No it doesn't and it's actually my second favorite pairing. To think I started out as a diehard canon pairing fan.

Logged Logged

~Over at the Claim Game~

I am soooo a FIREMENS!!!! fangirl!!! You should become one too!

Yes! Watch the new eps of IY every Saturday, here!!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
docbevculver wrote:
sugar0o wrote:
lmao it is a good story! and its complete! I'm trying to talk her into writing more papa/kags that pairing gets no love!No it doesn't and it's actually my second favorite pairing. To think I started out as a diehard canon pairing fan.
hahaha its okay i think that i actually liked inuyasha until the manga ended and i was all WTC! then well.. RT inspires not so great feelings towards Yusha *feeds Yusha plushie to mutantplotbunnies* ANYOLEH0oT! >:3 i'm hoping that we, the secret lovers of Papa/Kaggie can one day be just as big as SK fans. I'm not gunna lie, if i had to pick for Kagome, papa or Sess, Sess would win, hands down, but it'd be better if she could have them both >_> <_< sharing means caring! hahaha actually. i was talking to someone the other day abotu seeing if we could some how get like an annex r sister site for papa/kags pairings =x @_@ i dont know how it'll work out. so few... wish there were more! but yes this was a good story and its complete, go read it ^_^ - r0o

btw i did not know that : x = face wise

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/20 17:00 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Yeah--because of this story, I've become kinda infatuated with the Kag/Inupapa pairing. lol, it's addictive!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
Kanna 37 is one of the best fanfic writers out there.

Logged Logged
Shrii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I made the mistake of reading the first three chapters. Now I'm having a mental argument with myself about closing it to finish my paper (that's due tomorrow).

MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION.

Logged Logged

Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm a big inupapa/kag fan but i don't think i've read this one. maybe if i read it I can get idea's for my own papa/kag fic that's like stuck on chapter thirteen.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
Ice Lioness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
This is a pairing I never would have thought of to read and no I find myself curious. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do the next couple of days. XD

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Whoo! Thanks r0o! I'll always be a steadfast and crazy SessKag fan but right behind them are InuPapa and Kagome! I fell in love with them after reading shadowsweaver's fics a couple years ago! Especially Temporal Twilight! *squee* For awhile there I was kinda obsessed lol, but there are so few good fics out there for Inupapa and Kagome So I totally agree that they need some support! =D

While we're on other pairings, I gotta say I also fell for MirKag, who come up for me right after InuPapa and Kag, after reading forthy's Incorrigible and Unsought. OMG that woman has talent that goes on for miles! She really made Miroku so completely loveable! *loving sigh* Those are my top three pairings! XD I don't suppose any one has any recs for good MirKag fics?

Oh! And can't forget ByakuyaKag! Over the past year I recently got into Kag/other hot bishies, and after reading aura's great ByakuyaKag fic, Rebirth A Tale of Two Souls, I found that I really like her with Byakuya so they're my fourth fave pairing XP
Would anyone happen to know of other good ByakuyaKag fics as well? lol

If you guys haven't read any of these fics yet, I greatly encourage you to! They're amazing! Anyhoo's that's enough of my rambling lol especially since this is essentially a site for Sesshoumaru and Kagome ^-^'' Tata Lovelies!

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/09 03:49 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm turning into an Xover a holic! as for Miro/Kags my fav so far is: Chasing Methuselah? yus... its awesomesauce!

i could get into multi male pairings for Xovers but i dunna if i should. i am really loving them lately.
that a topic for another thread

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Papa/Kag Reccomendation 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
OMG I know exactly what you mean! Xovers are just so much fun! You can never quite anticipate which elements from each anime/manga/etc. the author will choose to incorperate because there are two worlds to play with! It makes the fic so exciting! Also the hot bishies/cuties are just pure yummyness lol

And yes, I've read Chasing Methuselah, another completely awesome fic! Can't believe I forgot to mention I love that fic too! Sandra is da bomb! XD

This is so totally iced! I've actually met another Kagome/Bishies other than Inu or Koga (though I might be open to Koga given a really good fic ^-^) and XOvers fan! *does the crazy dance* I officially adore you r0o! *hugglez* Methinks this is the start of a beautiful friendship

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.