Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Stories from Sesshoumaru's POV
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Stories from Sesshoumaru's POV
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Stories from Sesshoumaru's POV 7 Years ago Karma: 8
I'm looking for fanfics that center around Sesshoumaru. I've read a first person one shot, but I would really like a chaptered story that follows him. It could be a romance w/Kagome or just him musing about his trifling daddy and good-for-nothing brother, as long as he's the main character or the author explores his thought process.

Is there anything like that out there? I need a break from the female (Kagome or Rin's) POV.

Hell.. I'll even take Jaken lmao

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Oki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Stories from Sesshoumaru's POV 7 Years ago Karma: 2
You may like Ever the Lotus by Kanna 37

Summary:"What are you?" Sesshoumaru asked that question the moment Kagome pulled Tessaiga from its pedestal... and it was never answered. When Kagome disappears back home after the fall of Naraku, Sesshoumaru finds himself searching for that very answer... Tied 1st Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal 4th Quarter 2011. Now Complete.

Now, for a shameless plug I made a small story a while ago that I since renamed 'House calls'

Summary:Sesshomaru was the doctor to a broken family hiding a big secret. He took on a young girl fresh out of med-school to finish her residency under his tutelage. However, what the doctor didn't expect was for the young girl to be educating the Professional on something books didn't teach and helping him see life through a different lens. A series of small drabbles.

If I find more, I'll add to the list.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both of these stories are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/16 20:20 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert ratings required by RULES!!

Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Stories from Sesshoumaru's POV 7 Years ago Karma: 58
Hola!

Te puedo sugerir estas historias

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10112/1?author=6894 ---> Seducing a Miko by Ele-sama Rating M

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8973/1?author=13630 ---> Forgive Her by Mary Rating MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/40/1?author=84 --->Unworthy One... by Vyncent Rating MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4120/1 ---> Lord Chubbymaru by Walter205 Rating MA

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Stories from Sesshoumaru's POV 7 Years ago Karma: 8
Oki wrote:
You may like Ever the Lotus by Kanna 37

Summary:"What are you?" Sesshoumaru asked that question the moment Kagome pulled Tessaiga from its pedestal... and it was never answered. When Kagome disappears back home after the fall of Naraku, Sesshoumaru finds himself searching for that very answer... Tied 1st Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal 4th Quarter 2011. Now Complete.

Now, for a shameless plug I made a small story a while ago that I since renamed 'House calls'

Summary:Sesshomaru was the doctor to a broken family hiding a big secret. He took on a young girl fresh out of med-school to finish her residency under his tutelage. However, what the doctor didn't expect was for the young girl to be educating the Professional on something books didn't teach and helping him see life through a different lens. A series of small drabbles.

If I find more, I'll add to the list.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both of these stories are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

I think I may have read the first one. I've read a lot of Kanna37s stories. I'll check yours out too and thanks @Patty for your recs

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.