Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome works for Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kagome works for Sesshomaru
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome works for Sesshomaru 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
I'm looking for some recommendations that are AU where Kagome works for Sesshomaru's company. Can be any rating, has to be finished or being actively worked on. It's been a rough few months at my work so I might be projecting a bit lol. Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome works for Sesshomaru 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!!
Te puedo recomendar algunos de estos siguientes fics, todos están muy bien escritos!

Los capítulos 1 y 7 de la colección de Oneshot " Trapped" el Rating para ambos MA, abajo va el link..

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/1?author=292

También:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3900/1?author=6246 ---> Videos by Higurashi-San by kazenokoi Rating T

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9761/1?author=14264 ---> My Bitter Sweet Life! by Moonlight Silk. Rating MA (WIP altamente recomendado)

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8186/1?author=9521 ---> Behind the Curtain by MissKatt Rating MA

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6507/1 ---> Frustration of the Sexual Persuasion by Yabou Rating MA (creo..)

Espero alguno te guste, hay muchísimos fics con ese tema!

Logged Logged
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome works for Sesshomaru 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
The Assistant by KibaSin
Kagome's quit her job, and Sesshoumaru's fired his assistant, only to need another one. When these two different people come together, will they get along, or will their differences tear them apart? [Complete: SessKag] This one is rated M
Here
EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Heart Hacking by PegasusRider
SessKag AU Kagome, an employee of Tashio Inc, is forced to be Sesshoumaru's assistant for one week. From company parties to redecorating offices, Sesshoumaru and Kagome grow closer as their week comes to an end. COMPLETE
www.fanfiction.net/s/2314181/1/Heart-Hacking

Let Us Fall in Love by MissTeak
Sesshoumaru has a hopeless crush on the woman who comes along with an alluring scent of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, Manolo Blahnik's 4" leopard sandals, white Chanel 2.55 and just about 50 secret admirers. What would a self-respecting CEO do when the human resource executive he wished to date happens to be Miss Popularity of Taisho Corporation? "Let us fall in love," He wished to say. A sweet, short story from MissTeak, for all the romantics out there. - It's complete
Here[/url]

And if you wish for more recommendation. May I direct you to a link of another forum post
They have a fair amount you can go through.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/12/16 00:34 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome works for Sesshomaru 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Thank you so much for the recommendations, and the link! I did look through previous posts, but I must have overlooked this one.

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome works for Sesshomaru 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
It hasn't been updated in a little while but Vacation with the Boss by LadyFifi10 fits your criteria. It's M so no kiddies

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.