Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY)
AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Can some one write a good kink one shot or chapter story? I would like to see if someone can! It would absolutly make my day to see someone just blow me out of the water by creating a spectacular kinky, dirty, primal,or whatever you feel like story. Pleease? I would greatly appreciate it. ^///^

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Have you tried readin my fic "She's Our Miko" Let everyone tell it...it's too much for them. SOmething that I of course take much pride in.

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
<_< Have you read my Oral Fixation? I promise it'll have you , even if it doesn't blow your socks off.

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/22 14:28 By MoxyMikki.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
I don' t know how much ofmy citrus-writing can be labeled as 'kink', but I can offer you some of my fics:

Sins in Dreaming (9 chapters, On Hiatus) Sesshomaru awakens from a 'disturbingly carnal' dream of the oddly dressed miko, but when they meet again, something in her eyes tells him he's not the only one having such 'horrid'thoughts.

Bound (4 chapters, On Hiatus) Kagome wonders which god she pissed off when she finds herself Chained to Sesshomaru. She believes he's just as uncomfortable with the situation, but soon learns she has no idea what's going on behind those cold golden eyes.

Precious Blood (Vampire-lemon One Shot) Weary of her existence as a Vampire, Kagome seeks the truth to a legend that says she can live again if she drinks the blood of a Daiyoukai. If only misunderstandings didn't happen.

Once Upon a Time in Khem (5 chapters, In Progress)Pharaoh Sesshomaru receives a gift from Kouga- a tribal lord- in the form of a beautiful concubine named Kagome. Though she belongs to the pharaoh, alone, it becomes apparent that she's capturing the attention of a few in his palace.

Stealing Heaven (35 chapters, In Progress) Higurashi Kagome thinks it a dream come true when she gets an internship on an archeological dig, but finds that her life is in another's hands after her professor, Taisho Sesshomaru, becomes possessed by an entity that considers his prize pupil quite the delicacy

Yeah, that's like over half my SK fics right there >_> . . . what can I say, I'm a li'l addicted to writing lemons, I think

And, of course, all fics listed above rated MA (I know that's the very point of this thread, but I thought I'd save Mikki some time by making sure this is here XD).

Also, I'm just pointing this out, I'm not sure this really qualifies as a challenge or if it should be place under fic recommendations :/. Though you may also want to check out r0o's GM challenge threads for more fics that fit your request- every few months or so, our dear r0o invites Dokuga authors to push their lemony-boundaries

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/22 07:22 By Freya Ishtar.
AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
WELL im officially in love <3 naqaashi that DID indeed knock my socks off ^^ Like ill be re-reading that after i read all of the other ones posted. Good job! Nowww onto the others! Thanks sooo much for the help guys ^^

Logged Logged

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 24
*Shameless self promoting* lol.

House of Ill Repute
~Nominated Best CU, Best Kagome Portrayal, Best Oneshot, Best Lemon Scene, Best Lemon Fic 2011 First Quarter~ "I will never be yours." // "But you will be, miko," he nearly purred, "you will be when this Sesshoumaru is finished with you." [Dark Smut] For Kirai's Never Ending Title Challenge

Trash Talk
Sesshoumaru catches Kagome trash talking his sexual prowess and decides to teach her a lesson she'll never forget. Smut! [GMDDN 3-12-11]

Fantasy
Response to R0o's 2009 3rd Quarter GM Challenge. PWP.

Shadows in the Alley
Nobody ever told Kagome not to walk into dark alleys alone in the middle of the night. [Smut]

Ride of a Lifetime
Sesshoumaru takes Kagome for a ride on his new Harley-Davidson… but that’s not the only thing she ends up riding. [For R0o's Third 2010 GM Challenge] [PWP. Smuttttt!]

Door Prize
Sesshoumaru has never been one to stand unnoticed in the shadows for long… Finally, he was about to claim his prize: Kagome. [Written for GMDDN 9.17.11 & r0o's 2nd Quarter 2011 GM Challenge]

All links are rated MA.

Let me know what you think if you decide to give my one-shots a try! :3

Logged Logged

AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Aurora! Ive read Trash talk, it was simply amazing! Now i have so many to read haha. OH i think i sent you a message with my birth date like...a month ago? Im not sure what for i think i forgot...haha i vaguely remember doing something like that haha. Any way, i will get to reading yours soon!

Logged Logged

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 24
Awwww. Thank you! And yes, I do believe I got the message. I've just been SUPER behind on the guild, but I will be catching up with it soon and you'll be receiving your banner then. =) Sorry for making you wait though.

Logged Logged

AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
okay dokie. I understand

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
AngelLayna wrote:
WELL im officially in love <3 naqaashi that DID indeed knock my socks off ^^ Like ill be re-reading that after i read all of the other ones posted. Good job! Nowww onto the others! Thanks sooo much for the help guys ^^

Thank you, and thank you for the review too!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/24 06:47 By HatterTheory. Reason: I derped.

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
Your very welcome

Logged Logged

Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/23 12:35 By Sandreline Moon. Reason: didn't quote, please delete

Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Duchess Of Darkness wrote:
Have you tried readin my fic "She's Our Miko" Let everyone tell it...it's too much for them. SOmething that I of course take much pride in.

I've read it! It's deliscously devious and drool worthy! *fans myself*

Logged Logged

Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Sandreline Moon wrote:

now there's a lovely smut addict that makes it worth writing...I do believe a new chappie post is in order...
Yes it is

Logged Logged
AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
i JUST read that. <3 im very impressed!! ^^

Logged Logged

Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Here are a few of mine

Private Sensei
Written for GMDDN! A story about a pretty teacher, and a student that just can't help himself...

Bound and Determined
Kagome needs help, and Sesshoumaru's the only one who can give it. When he refuses, Kagome concocts a plan to convince him otherwise - through any means necessary... Written for GMDDN on September 17, 2011.

Birds of Paradise
*Won Third Place in the 2nd Quarter 2011 for Best Lemon!* Kagome has been accepted into an exclusive sex club, where all her wildest fantasies have a chance to come to life... Until Sesshoumaru sees her, and decides that the only one allowed to reenact her fantasies with her is himself! Written for GMDDN.

Hide and Seek
Kagome's a sexy cat burglar, and Sesshoumaru has been hired to bring her in. Except once they meet, sparks fly, and Sesshoumaru considers to either turn her in... or keep her for himself! Written for Dokuga's WANTED! Challenge

Of course, all are rated MA.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I cant believe im about to ask this. (MA 18+ ONLY) 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 91
Try anything by Speedy Tomato. Be warned SERIOUS MA only and read the content warnings!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Ahhh! Really?! *dances* I can't wait!!!

Logged Logged

Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Sandreline Moon wrote:

now there's a lovely smut addict that makes it worth writing...I do believe a new chappie post is in order...
Yes it is

I simply cannot wait! Your story is on my alerts, so I shall be eagerly awaiting the second I can read it! *sighs dreamily*

Logged Logged

sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
I am going to join the bandwagon of shameless self promotion. If you are looking for kinks/fetish, or just smut, then you should check out several of mine as well:

EXHIBITIONS
A collection of oneshots featuring Sesshomaru and Kagome and their bold displays of affection... in public places. NEW CHAPTER ADDED - Now serving... PUBLIC DOMINANCE

DISCOVERIES
After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries....(Feudal Assoc & IYFG award winner... see A/N for details) - LEMONS, LEMONS, oral, anal, solo, voyeurism(COMPLETE)

FLIGHT
playboy pilot meets a sexy executive who knows what she wants - sparks fly. Started off as a 2-shot, now a chapter fic. Inspired by A-Kay's 'To Deviate' Challenge. and by rOo, who always inspires GutterMarbles.

A Gift for Sesshomaru
Kagome has a surprise for Sesshomaru....written for rOo' 2nd GM Challenge 2010...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/27 15:43 By sesshys_jaded_samuri.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.