Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Needing help finding fics from long ago.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Needing help finding fics from long ago.
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Needing help finding fics from long ago. 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
While cleaning, I came across a number of IY (S/K of course) fics that are old, and I was wondering if you all might be able to help me. I only have the names of the fics, so here’s the list:

1. Blood Red Roses
2. To Trust You
3. Entwined Destinies
4. Ties
5. Bent, Not Broken
6. A Time for change
7. Atonement
8. Deep Within
9. Dystopian Tale of Lovers
10. Every Heart
11. Fly Away

Any help would be great, thanks!

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Needing help finding fics from long ago. 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
If you mean links, I was able to find these:

Blood Red Roses by three-blood-red-roses
To put it simply, inu chooses kikyo, but it doesnt work out like he wanted to. kagome runs away, and winds up at sesshmaru's castle. kagome finds herself falling in love with him. lemon-y goodness is anticipated.
Rating: M

Entwined Destinies by Bern
Kagome tumbles into the well when grabbed by a demon and meets the cold Lord of the Western Lands. With her strange powers and even stranger clothes, Sesshoumaru wonders if this girl may just be the one to break Tessaiga's seal. But first, he has to get over the fact that she's only human.
Rating: PG-13

Bent but not Broken by scifugitive
Sesshomaru finds the strange girl travelling with his brother to be interesting. But, when he finds out how much power he really holds, His strategy changes. No longer does he want her to keep Inuyasha from her power, but keep her for himself.

A Time for Change by Sesshy81
The Journey is complete, and five years later Kagome is still struggling with the changes wrought within her. Can the self-possessed Lord Sesshomaru help her understand?
Rating: R

Atonement by Miss Kagura
Inuyasha has taken the only person his brother has ever cared about. He will make his amends by surrendering the one person he can't live without...
Rating: MA

Dystopian Story of Lovers by Murasaki K
Answering the challenge from Bubbles in a single spark site Sesshoumaru lost his mate Kameko five hundred years ago, before she died she made him promise that he must love another after her death, but he was reluctant to keep his vow until he met Kagome.

Fly Away by Meamiko
Fate has a funny way of getting what she wants. When Kagome accidently screams Inuyasha's name as her plane crashes, the man next to her vows to figure out the mystery of the girl he saves from the crash and how she knows his brother.
Rating: PG-13

There were several for Every Heart, but since you asked for Bent but not broken, I'm assuming this is the one you're looking for:

Every Heart by scifugitive
SEQUEL to Bent But Not Broken - Kagome allows Sesshomaru to come along on their quest to find the remaining jewel shards. The group's dynamic changes as they gear up for their final battle against Naraku.

I couldn't find the others. =/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/29 17:40 By Lady Kirara.

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Needing help finding fics from long ago. 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
1. "Blood Red Roses" three-blood-red-roses (rated M) www.fanfiction.net/s/1856658/1/blood-red-roses

2. Could not find

3."Entwined Destinies" Bern www.fanfiction.net/s/1293230/1/Entwined-Destinies

4. I couldn't find any that didn't involve Family Ties. I can post links if you want then to check.

5."Bent But Not Broken" scifugitive(rated M) www.fanfiction.net/s/1991572/1/Bent-But-Not-Broken

6."A Time For Change" Sesshy81 (rated R) dokuga.com/spark/story/3712/1

7."Atoneent" Miss Kagura (rated MA) dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/30/1

8. Could not find

9.Could not find

10."Every Heart" scifugitive (rated M)www.fanfiction.net/s/2117250/1/Every-Heart

11."Fly Away" by Meamiko dokuga.com/spark/story/2345/1

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Needing help finding fics from long ago. 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29
THANK YOU ALL! for remembering to include story ratings! You guys make my life soooo much easier. lol

Logged Logged
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Needing help finding fics from long ago. 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Thanks so much for the help! I truly appreciate it!

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Needing help finding fics from long ago. 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
You're welcome.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.