Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Future Catastrophe
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Future Catastrophe
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 33
Okay, I don't know if this one is finished yet, but Kagome and Sessy are in the future and she has a baby but there is a group of humans that have files on Sessy and Inuyasha and Kagome and want to kill them all. Then there is a big earthquake or something and Tokyo just falls into the water, and somehow Sessy makes up a boat to sail them away. Anyways, please help me find this fic!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/21 16:18 By Sessylove219.

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
lady_myth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I searched extensively on fanfiction.net for you...so far I haven't had any luck. Bizarrely enough, this does sound familiar to me.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
Anyone else know anything about this fic? I think that Kagome was hiding in some part of the shrine she grew up in, and was there when some demons got free in her time. Her friends were with her. The whole city was flooded because of some natural disaster and they had to use a boat to get supplies. I know for a fact that humans were trying to assassinate Sesshoumaru and kidnap his pup. The pup might well have been his and Kagome's. Inuyasha was captured by them already. Kagome didn't believe such things were true until Sessy showed her the files. Any help would be SO appreciated.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 33
This one is seriously bugging me and I have searched everywhere for it, does anyone else have any ideas?

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Sessylove219 wrote:
Okay, I don't know if this one is finished yet, but Kagome and Sessy are in the future and she has a baby but there is a group of humans that have files on Sessy and Inuyasha and Kagome and want to kill them all. Then there is a big earthquake or something and Tokyo just falls into the water, and somehow Sessy makes up a boat to sail them away. Anyways, please help me find this fic!I believe this was Miss_Kagura's fic Toccata?

If it is, then the idea was that, SK fall into the well, and when they do the go to the future, but without sess in the past things go a bit nuts. SK have his daughter, a full blooded pup born to a demoness killed by his other brother. This brother goes through the well, and because of all of this the ramifications of time pretty much start to cause the well and time itself to crumble to the point that the lands fall under the sea, Yuka, Eri and Ayume, end up nearly dying at a mall? well Eri did, and SK keep popping in and out of the well into different times. she actually ends up giving her virginity away to a WW2 reincarnation of naraku? to save Sess. If this is the fic your looking for, or thinking of. sadly it was deleted. T_T MissK didn't like the way it was going and decided to kill it. I've asked, but i think it's been lost to the CPU gods...

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 33
Thank you for finally helping me find out this and what happened to it. It was such an original storyline, much like your own "Mad World". I really like those mind-trippy stories. Anyways, I appreciate all of your help!

Logged Logged

Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Catastrophe 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 51
Sorry, yeah, this one is mine. I might redo it eventually.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.