Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
sess and inu turned back to kids
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: sess and inu turned back to kids
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good fanfics where sesshomaru and inuyasha are turned back into kids. I just adore those fics where they are transformed into kids like that!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
omg, now I wanna do one aaargh >..< and actually yes, there is one I would HIGHLY reccomend by miss forthright, it's on here and FF.com, I believe it's called Unspoiled, it's so wonderful!

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
Unspoiled is amazing, but it is more exactly he is indeed a child at that period of time. I love re-reading that story over and over again because it is so adorable. Forthright made the cutest Sesshoumaru without leaving his lordly attitude.

I'm gonna recommend:

Curse by Kessa
Summary: It started out with a curse. It would lead to an alliance. Instincts will rise, and the end would be something neither would have ever thought possible. Story told in 300 word chapters.
Rating: M
Universe: Canon

I think there are several more, but I can't recall a thing. If you want to read the chibi Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha, I'll recommend (of course, I recommend Unspoiled):

Boy From Down the Street by The Norrington
Summary: When Kagome returns from University, she is surprised to learn her family has become accustomed to having a yokai around. When Kagome becomes interesting to this yokai, she doesn't know if she's amused, or concerned. A long winded romance told in bits and pieces. Rated for Gore. -3rd Place Winner for Best Alternate Universe/Reality 2012 Semi-Annual Awards-
Rating: MA
Universe: Alternate

The Adventures of Chibimaru and Gang by MissTeak
Summary:The title says it all! A collection of MissTeak's attempts at cute, funny stories revolving around a six year-old Chibimaru and Gang in their daily lives. If you've enjoyed 'I knew you'd marry me', this is the one for you!
Rating: K

Fluffy Puppies by CatGirlKitsune
Summary: AU. A 'What If' Drabble fic. Where was she and who was that cute little boy with the puppy ears? And what was up with his rude older brother? Eventual Sess/Kag
Rating: T

That's My Boy! by Kanna37
Summary: A seven year old Sesshoumaru meets a seven year old Kagome, and decides its time to learn the Inuyoukai courting rites - to his father's rather strained pride.

That's My Girl! by Kanna37
Summary: Continuation of That's My Boy! for those who asked. Little Sesshoumaru and Little Kagome have a tiny adventure on the playground... now a collection of chibi one-shots. Newest: Little Sesshoumaru Gets a Little Sister. 2nd Best Humor Fiction Dokuga 4th Quarter 2011 for Little Sesshoumaru's First Kiss.

Welcomed Interference by Kanna37
Summary: Sometimes what seems like nothing but trouble can end in quite a satisfying manner. An almost eleven year old Sesshoumaru finds that out - the easy way.

Logged Logged
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Thanks. I've read them and they were good. If anyone knows of more let me know

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 62
Have you read this one?

Puppies
By: firetype77
Inu no Taisho is back and now his pups have turned back into kids. What will this bring, will they survive when old enemies come back as well. Warning spanking and language.Sesshomaru is 14 and Inuyasha's 6.

Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Family - Inuyasha, Sesshomaru - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,381 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 58 - Updated: Mar 26 - Published: Jun 12, 2011 - id: 7075039

www.fanfiction.net/s/7075039/1/Puppies

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/22 22:30 By silentsoliloquy82.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22
This is my favorite, makes me smile every time I read it

From Birth
By: animegus farmus
From the moment he saw her he knew she was his - too bad they'd decided she was meant for someone else.

www.fanfiction.net/s/5721382/1/From_Birth

EDIT BY WICCAN: A lovely story and, overall, a T rating... but the language makes it an MA by our rules. NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/25 12:12 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Thanks kula! I just read that story and it was adorable! If anyone else knows of any more let me know.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sess and inu turned back to kids 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 62
Ah, another one.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/25 19:35 By silentsoliloquy82.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.