It's been two months since we did the last GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night ...GMDDN
Our next GM DDN is TONIGHT!
It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 1-2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.
Password will be given out during chat that night, if you haven't already gotten it, you'll need to go into regular chat first and get the PW from a MOD there. There MAY be a DDN or an IDDN for anyone wanting to participate there in regular chat that's not going to be in the GMDDN. I CANNOT say there will be one this time. You'll have to check with the MOD on Duty about that in regular r0om.
If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3
If you've never been to a GMDDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.
Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:
1. Drabbles, must be between 200-300 words. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but PLEASE use them. I know its hard to break from the 100 word count habit but you have up to 300 to go to, we'd like it if you can try to nail 300 on the head as well as you guys nail 100 for regular/impromptu DDNs. :3 If you go over no biggie.
2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.
3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you CAN post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains such as rape, and/or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GMDDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.
4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post links in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.
5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300+ words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.
6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming or to be available. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...
7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 15 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble fic that you may want to make sure it can wrap up before you leave for the night.
8. All authors drabbling, should keep/save their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GMDDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.
9. You do not have to do EVERY PROMPT. Folks seriously, you don't have to keep them in order for a drabble fic, nor do you have to do every prompt, if nothing about the prompt floats your muse, then don't do it.
10. You CAN collect the banner, even if you only do one prompt. Your still participating, and keep in mind just b/c it says MA(18+), does not mean this all has to be Smut. it can be violence, or gore, or anything, but again, please make sure you warn before posting.
11. While this is more of a consideration, b/c you are given up to 300+ words, please try not to post in the middle of someone else if it's obvious that theirs is broken up b/c of size. I'm not going to get mad or anything, but just try to be considerate. THANKS!
12. I don't care if your posting a late drabble or not, but PLEASE tell us which prompt it's for if your not posting for the current prompt!
Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
Banner for this GM DDN: To be announced.
**previous banner still to be made! I'll get on it soon though! I'm really sorry I've been so behind lately!