Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All movies
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All movies
remanjot
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
All movies 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
What movie have you recently watched? I have watched Thor and Green Hornet in 2011.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 55
i will not flame... i will not flame.... this link is highly annoying but i will not flame.... just share it with you....

www.nextmovie.com/blog/upcoming-movie-remakes/

50... 50!! Hollywood Remakes. Here's a sample few; Akira, NeverEnding Story, The Crow...

this is madness

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 32
O.O

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All movies 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
watched Thor and also the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
cakeiton wrote:
i will not flame... i will not flame.... this link is highly annoying but i will not flame.... just share it with you....

50... 50!! Hollywood Remakes. Here's a sample few; Akira, NeverEnding Story, The Crow...

this is madness

Your restraint is appreciated

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
I actually JUST got done watching 'I am Number Four' Very interesting film! based off a novel.

Saw Green Hornet, I was seriously asking if we could stop it about 39 minutes into it and return it to redbox... it ... was... the stink. Yeah.... DONT RENT THIS MOVIE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!!! SAVE YOUR DOLLAH!!! actually Kato was kinda awesome. only saving grace... not much of one though...

>_>
<_<

coughcoughitsuckedcoughcouch

any ole hoot. What else....?

Rented HarryPotter 7.1 i had SAID to myself that i would wait to rent it until 7.2 was almost out, i think i rented it too early but oh well. i thought it was good, kinda made me want to re-read the book b/c i haven't done that since it came out...reading it i mean, i was all D: at the ending. JKR was all death to .... in it.... so yeah...

hmmmm Saw Tron Leg. recently i thought it was awesome. I'm sure i've seen more as well.

OH saw Thor in theaters, loved it still wanted more D: i'm a lusty fan of Good Comic book movies. GOOD+ actually, some are the suck, like... Halley, Hallie, Hally Berrie's Catwoman... that was the suck....worse then Green Hornet.

I saw some movie with the Rock in it he was killing people left and right, oddly i kinda liked it, it lacked good plot but it was nice to see him as the not so awesomely good guy like he usually is. it was a bit of a shock, kinda like seeing/hearing Bob Saget curse...

For all you WhipperSnappers who have no clue who Bob Saget is, he's the dad from FullHouse, the tv show.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/31 04:16 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 38
I'm a movie buff <3
I love to be at the movies and watching movies!!
I recently watched the Hangover II
Pirates of the Caribbean
Thor
Priest

I loved each and everyone one!

cakeiton wrote:

this is madness

As for cakeiton, I'm honestly really excited for the up and coming movies!! Nothing compares to the original movies but to see what can be done with the new effects that can be used, it has to make a movie awesome. They honestly can't change the plot thaqt much but to see new actors and new effects? I can't wait!!

The Crow I see being more like Underworld in the effects and the preview for Straw Dogs looks AMAZING and more like the Strangers!! I saw the preview for the Three Muskateers and ohmygosh. I cried a bit. Arthur with Russel Brand? xDDD I loved the original Conan but this one looks AWESOME. AND DUNE!!! I didn't even know they were remaking it!

There are so many on that list that I just can't wait!!

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
cakeiton wrote:

this is madness

I'm looking at the list and I just shake my head at some of the remakes. I mean, as the saying goes, 'if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it'. (Akira? Really? WHY?)

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
I saw Thor recently and fall in love with the sexy supposed to be Norwegian thunder god and would love a hammer that allows me the power over thunder and lightening lol.
Did anyone catch Hawkeyes cameo in the movie? Avengers movie is coming out in 2012.

And on yahoo news they have the official names of 'The Hobbit' movies...yesh the book is being made into a two parter. Which confuses me since the trilogy books were made each into a single film based on the respective book.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
Thor was awesome. And I have a feeling that Hawkeye will be in the Avengers movie, but as to which villains will be featured is anyone's guess. I'm definitely looking forward to it next year.

Another one I'm looking forward to is the Green Lantern movie. That one looks good.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
DemonQueen17 wrote:
Thor was awesome. And I have a feeling that Hawkeye will be in the Avengers movie, but as to which villains will be featured is anyone's guess. I'm definitely looking forward to it next year.

Another one I'm looking forward to is the Green Lantern movie. That one looks good.

Yeah if you look up Avenger Cameo in Thor they list the reason as to why it was Hawkeye for the cameo but I will give you the short version.
They say since Green Lantern and Captain America is coming out in theaters soon, and since everyone already knows Iron Man they thought that they would throw in a twist and go ahead and show Hawkeye (who is played by the lead actor of the Hurt Locker).

As for villains, that one has me stumped.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Speaking of Movies... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I hadn't watched any new movies but I'm on seeing a new movie remaked. It's from the 80's movie called Fright night. Though, they did a second one to as well. You can watch new remake movie trailer. It won't be coming out until August 16. Oh, and not to mention that there going to be a really good actor to play the role of the vampire, but I don't want to spoil it. You guys have to find out for yourselves.

You guys should also talk about time favorite movies from the 80's too.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.