Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY)
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
It's been two months since we did the last GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night ...GMDDN, and i was glad to see so many show up and have fun with it! I'm proud to say that we had a lot of people show up AGAIN!

(Special GMDDN for the second week of Febuary is also in the works so please be aware there will be a GMDDN for 3 straight months.) that being said, Our next GM DDN is on Jan 15th, 2010! Next Saturday!

It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.

Password will be given out during chat that night, you'll need to go into regular chat first and get the PW from a MOD there. There MAY be an 'impromptu' DDN for anyone wanting to participate there in regular chat that's not going to be in the GM DDN. I CANNOT say there will be one this time, as the holidays are just over we've had a rise in IDDNs and well it's not as special when you have one ever 3 days @_@. You'll have to check with the MOD on Duty about that in regular r0om.

If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3

If you've never been to a GMDDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:

1. Drabbles, must be 200-300 words, or as close to as can be. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but please attempt to be ON or as CLOSE to a 100 as you can be. We still want this to be something that takes thought, and skill to get to the even number of 200 or 300, you wont be counted against if your not, but this is part of the DDN in general.

Folks, we're still having a bit of an issue on this one, again you have up to 300 words per prompt for GMDDN, PLEASE use them! I know its hard to break from the 100 word count habit but you have up to 300 to go to, we'd like it if you can try to nail 300 on the head as well as you guys nail 100 for regular/impromptu DDNs. :3

2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.

3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you CAN post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains, rape, and or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GM DDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.

4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post links in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.

5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300 words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.

6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...

7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 20 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble that you may want to make sure it can wrap up before you leave for the night.

8. All authors drabbling, should keep their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GM DDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

9. You do not have to do EVERY PROMPT. We're not out to get you and your imagination, our own imagination is out to get us, so we don't have time to worry about you and yours that being said, folks seriously you don't have to keep them in order for a drabble fic, nor do you have to do every prompt if nothing prompted floats your muse. We're adults here, so try not to get too upset if the prompt seems a bit closed more then open.

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
~r0o

Banner for this GM DDN: (To be announced though i do have it ready! )

OH! For anyone that played in the last Two GM DDN's we decided to change the banners a bit, b/c we wanted to stick out like sour thumbs *shifty eyes* actually we wanted them to be a bit different then the standard DDN or IDDN banner, so please take these instead:

New GMDDN banner for Sept 11th 2010:

New GMDDN banner for Nov 6tth 2010:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/01/04 23:28 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I am so there!

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
where can i acquire a password

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Kisoka and Millena Fujikujaku wrote:
where can i acquire a password

You have to contact a Mod and ask. Stating your age. You are also unable to give said password out.

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
WHOOPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 15
yay! i am in lol

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 34
as long as i dont have to work i will be there with bells on heeheehee

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
i shall attend with my pervy muse in tow

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
FWEE! SQUEE! Cannot wait! ^.^

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
I've never done a DDN before, so I'm actually really excited. Except...how do I access the GM chatroom?

Logged Logged

Hedda
Pup
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Lonelylark wrote:
I've never done a DDN before, so I'm actually really excited. Except...how do I access the GM chatroom?

You receive the passwort from a moderator, if you are old enough. Then you can enter the room.

I will ask for the password too, even if it is madness. It is a very long time I've written something gm-ish... XD

Then again, practice makes perfect.

Logged Logged

R.M. Avalon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm so unhappy; I'm going to miss the first bit of this, but I will be there! *So excited!!*

Logged Logged

Dokugas very own certified fairy princess, granting wishes with my wish-granting tiara since 2010!
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
Hedda wrote:
Lonelylark wrote:

You receive the passwort from a moderator, if you are old enough. Then you can enter the room.

I will ask for the password too, even if it is madness. It is a very long time I've written something gm-ish... XD

Then again, practice makes perfect.

Thank you Hedda! That really helps. Does the chatroom open up on Dokuga itself?

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
if you have questions about GMDDN, please ask ME, or read the rules at the top of the page!, here's a link to that post: http://www.dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/56809-gmddn-january-15th-18-only#56809

PW will be given out that night by SKYE or someone she's deeming fit. She's compiling a list of everyone that has it from here on out.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
will be there!!!

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
whoops! nm. I found it. talk about selective sighting...

Logged Logged

CarmMeldoll
Pup
graphgraph
Question from a newb...does the password only grant you access to "write" the drabbles...or can we go there to read them as well?

Logged Logged

~mel~
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
The phishy will try to make it to the GMDDN if she still has the energy after my 12 hour shift that night. But it will be only for a few hours cause I haz another 12 hour shift on sunday.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
i cant wait!!!!!!! wOOt!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
It's been two months since we did the last GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night ...GMDDN, and i was glad to see so many show up and have fun with it! I'm proud to say that we had a lot of people show up AGAIN!

(Special GMDDN for the second week of Febuary is also in the works so please be aware there will be a GMDDN for 3 straight months.) that being said, Our next GM DDN is on Jan 15th, 2010! Next Saturday!

It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.

Password will be given out during chat that night, you'll need to go into regular chat first and get the PW from a MOD there. There MAY be an 'impromptu' DDN for anyone wanting to participate there in regular chat that's not going to be in the GM DDN. I CANNOT say there will be one this time, as the holidays are just over we've had a rise in IDDNs and well it's not as special when you have one ever 3 days @_@. You'll have to check with the MOD on Duty about that in regular r0om.

If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3

If you've never been to a GMDDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:

1. Drabbles, must be 200-300 words, or as close to as can be. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but please attempt to be ON or as CLOSE to a 100 as you can be. We still want this to be something that takes thought, and skill to get to the even number of 200 or 300, you wont be counted against if your not, but this is part of the DDN in general.

Folks, we're still having a bit of an issue on this one, again you have up to 300 words per prompt for GMDDN, PLEASE use them! I know its hard to break from the 100 word count habit but you have up to 300 to go to, we'd like it if you can try to nail 300 on the head as well as you guys nail 100 for regular/impromptu DDNs. :3

2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.

3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you CAN post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains, rape, and or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GM DDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.

4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post links in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.

5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300 words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.

6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...

7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 20 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble that you may want to make sure it can wrap up before you leave for the night.

8. All authors drabbling, should keep their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GM DDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

9. You do not have to do EVERY PROMPT. We're not out to get you and your imagination, our own imagination is out to get us, so we don't have time to worry about you and yours that being said, folks seriously you don't have to keep them in order for a drabble fic, nor do you have to do every prompt if nothing prompted floats your muse. We're adults here, so try not to get too upset if the prompt seems a bit closed more then open.

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
~r0o

Banner for this GM DDN: (To be announced though i do have it ready! )

OH! For anyone that played in the last Two GM DDN's we decided to change the banners a bit, b/c we wanted to stick out like sour thumbs *shifty eyes* actually we wanted them to be a bit different then the standard DDN or IDDN banner, so please take these instead:

New GMDDN banner for Sept 11th 2010:

New GMDDN banner for Nov 6tth 2010:
Just want to let everyone that's doing this, that this is tomorrow, (aka Saturday) night!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
RSVP: Lord Ew and I will be in attendance.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
we too will be in attendance wit our hammer of blah. it will be glorious

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 24
I missed the last GMDDN that I said I would be attending, so I'm still not sure how this will work out... but I will be making an appearance tonight for sure! (Well... if I can manage to get myself to the right place, that is. lol.)

Logged Logged

FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 24
Wahh I have a memorial service to attend tonight. I hope I make it home in time xD

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN: January 15th! (18+ ONLY) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
I should be here...as long as I don;t have company...which is a 50/50 chance due to b-day for my 2 year old tomorrow

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.