Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My stories will not be updated for a short time...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My stories will not be updated for a short time...
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
I got word today that one of my very close relatives doesn't have much time left so I will be flying home either tomorrow or the next day, as soon as they can get me booked
on a flight. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but I'll be taking the laptop with me and try to work. However, with all the stress that is going on, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do while there. I'll try to put out at least a small chapter of Fallen Angel before I go but no guarantees since i have a great deal to do between now and then to get ready to go.

Sorry folks but reality can bite hard sometimes.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/03 16:29 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
No need to apologize. Take care of what you need to take care of. My sympathies on your situation. Most of us have been there. You have my prayers in this difficult time. Come back when you are able. Take care.

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
): Bless you Dany. I love you... I'll be thinking of you. I hope everything goes.. well, as easy as possible.

Be safe, you'll be missed.

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
*huggles you*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Seeing your family is important to do, by what you say. Hope that fond memories are gathered up during your visit, so you may smile upon them later. *noddles*

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Have a safe trip. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Don't worry about the story or anything else other than spending whatever time you can with your family not just the sick member but everyone possible. Take pictures, laugh, cry and talk about all the good times. When you are able we will be here. Not just for the next chapter but even an update of how you are. Take care. on one cheek and on the other.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Take care, dear friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Believe me, I know it's a tough one. Let us know how you're doing and we'll all keep you in our thoughts and hearts!!
:/
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
I'm sorry to hear that. Of course, we'll all miss you. However, family and friends come before fanfiction. Take care of yourself in the meantime.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
I truly understand your situation and I am sorry to hear about it. We will miss you but family and friends come first before anything. Be with your family in this hard time, we will be here when you get back. Enjoy the company for however the kamis will let them. Until then know you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessed be.

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Family and real life always come first Dany, we will still be here when life eases up for you. Be safe and well, my friend. You are in my prayers..

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:My stories will not be updated for a short time 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
bless you heart. You and everyone are in my prayers. Its good of you to jump in and help - i know your presence at the end will mean so much to your relative and everyone else around you who will be sharing in your loss. Thanks for the heads up on your update status - thats very respectful and kind of you as an author. We love you hun! Hang in there, we're all here for you if you need a place to escape or vent. hugs and kisses my love!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.