Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What movie have you recently seen?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What movie have you recently seen?
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I recently saw Tropic Thunder. I knew what kind of humor it would be but nothing prepared me for some of the characters. It was so stupid it ended up being funny. Robert Downy Jr. is hilarious. I will definitely see again.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Phopatia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Weellllll I went to the premiere of Eclipse the other day. I arrived at the theater a hour and a half before the movie started and my cousin and I had to suffer on the third row! That's some crazy shizz! The last thing I watched on TV was Hook.

Logged Logged
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
I watched Iron man 2 last night, it was ok, we watched the A team, and the Losers the other night, they were pretty good, and last week the kids and I watched the karate kid, and then I made them watch the original with me, lol they were all good. I liked the A team best though, I love Liam Neeson. I want to take the kids to see Airbender this weekend but hubby had to remind me it was our anniversary this weekend, is that sad or what. lol so we will most likely be seeing Predators, I will ask my dad to take them instead I guess.

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
I recently watched Karate Kid and Toy Story 3.

Toy Story 3 was absolutely precious! Nothing is stronger than the bond to your best buds!

Karate Kid was a very nice "remake." I have to say, although Jaden and Jacky did fantastic, I couldn't help but feel the movie was really based off the 1984 one with Miagi. But I think it is a remake O_O

Anyway! I'm also planning to watch Get him to the Greek, Rapunzel, Apprentice sorcerer, Grown ups and Air Bender within this month

(oh and Predators! That's a can not miss!)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/06 21:48 By MiserablySweet.
Danielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I've watched Toy Story 3 and The Last Airbender recently.

Toy Story was cute as can be! My roommates and I all cried a little bit towards the end! (and we're all 21 and over, how embarrassing...)

The Last Airbender was actually pretty good. I'm a fan of the cartoon and despite what all of the critics are saying the only thing I disliked was they mispronounced Aang and Sokka. They said them phonetically instead of the way they are in the show. Other than that the story line is a little shallow, but not bad and the special effects were amazing!

Going to see Despicable Me this weekend!!!

Logged Logged
Janey-jane
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I just saw Last Airbender and it was... not as bad as I expected from everything I've been hearing. Not as good as I hoped, but as a big fan of the cartoon my hopes were probably higher than what was realistically achievable.

My biggest complaints are that the storyline felt choppy and disjointed - like the screenplay never got out of the rough draft stage and that on the whole the movie felt, not BAD necessarily, but just kind of awkward. like no one knew quite what to do with themselves on either the actors side or the production side.

I also saw Karate Kid a couple weeks ago and I really liked it. Its pretty much exactly what I expected it to be, but very cute and fun.

Logged Logged
Gabrielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Shutter Island
and it was fantastic. Full of symbolism, twists, and dual plotline.
Really one of those movies that you don't just watch but you let sink in for a few days. A rarity in hollywood.

Logged Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I just watched Uzumaki last night. Talk about a messed up movie. My head is still trying to wrap around it. Though it was interesting, I am positive I lost a more then a few brain cells.

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Gabrielle wrote:
Shutter Island
and it was fantastic. Full of symbolism, twists, and dual plotline.
Really one of those movies that you don't just watch but you let sink in for a few days. A rarity in hollywood.

I loved Shutter Island! The ending totally caught me off guard and got me thinking... "WOW! I've been fooled all along!"

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
Saw the Last Airbender recently. Apart from some mis-pronounciation and some character assassination on the part of the Fire Nation (Juo and Ozai specifically), it was a pretty good movie. Definitly fun to watch.

Logged Logged

Nykitty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I saw inception and it was mind numbingly great! anyone have any opinions on the end?

Logged Logged
Phoenix
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Last one I went out to see was... The A Team.. hubby's choice. I wanted to see the Last Airbender but oh well I'll get it when it comes out on DVD. Last movie I watched was Cinderella.(I have a 4 year old son that gets a major kick out of the Bibbie Bobbie Boo song)

Logged Logged
kimakaanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Yeah, I saw TLA, too. It's funny, the way they pronounced the names. It sounded like the Japanese version of it. The Japanese 'a' is pronounced 'ah' and that's how the movie pronounced Aang. But then, they said Sokka normally. Hmm....weird.

Anywho, the most recent movie I saw was Inception. I LOVED it plus the guy playing Arthur was a total hottie lol!

Logged Logged

Kimakaanna

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Danielle wrote:
I've watched Toy Story 3 and The Last Airbender recently.

Toy Story was cute as can be! My roommates and I all cried a little bit towards the end! (and we're all 21 and over, how embarrassing...)

The Last Airbender was actually pretty good. I'm a fan of the cartoon and despite what all of the critics are saying the only thing I disliked was they mispronounced Aang and Sokka. They said them phonetically instead of the way they are in the show. Other than that the story line is a little shallow, but not bad and the special effects were amazing!

Going to see Despicable Me this weekend!!!
That's how I felt about The Last Airbender movie. Really, really choppy. I kept having to explain things to Kirche too, because of how they kept jumping from place to place.

I just saw The Other Guys. I usually stay away from Will Ferrel movies, but it was pretty good. I was going to watch "Inception", but I wanted to see a comedy instead. I also got to see "Kung Pow", which has been out a while but I had never seen. Last night, I watched "The Beautician and the Beast" a few times, while trying to get the sleep. The male role in that movie, since I cannot remember his real name, is an actor that I usually like his films. Also watched "Hot Shots" and "Hots Shot: Part Deux" again recently. It had been a while since I'd watched them, and Kirche wasn't sure if he had seen them yet or not. So yeah... I watch a lot of films. @.@

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
peace.love.smiles
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Eclipse, Iron Man 2, Sherlock Holmes

Logged Logged

~ They say you can put a vampire flat on his back.
Garrett, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 32, p.624
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
Inception was great! I'd like to see it again.

I saw Scott Pilgim VS The World. It was HILARIOUS! Great soundtrack too! I recommend this one.

Logged Logged
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Just got to see death at a funeral. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Also saw Clash of the Titans it was very nice but they should have named it something else. The only things similar to the original movie was that the names were the same.

Logged Logged

Tataru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Madea Goes to Jail the movie. My sides hurt from laughing so hard and Madea is a fine hot mess in this movie.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Haughty Humph in the Claim Game
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
The Sorcerer's apprentice!! So sweet and cute. I really loved the actor and I love the main song in the movie.

Logged Logged

Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
I just watched AVATAR, Star Trek 2009, Transfomers 1 & 2, and Eragon for like the 10th time. Totally love AVATAR! James Cameron is a genius!

Logged Logged
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Inception, Vampires Suck and Did you hear about the Morgans?

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 23
'Let the right one in' It's not a new movie, and not my first time seeing it, but I watched it again recently. It's one of my favorite vampire movies because the vampires actually act like vampires

Here's a trailer to it:

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
You should have seen the old movie of Clash Of The Titans. Not very good effects in back in the days but good movie. Lately, the movie I seen was Expendables which made a huge hit then Salt. Though, I still hadn't seen Salt, Nanny Mcphee returns, Lottery Ticket, or any other movies that I still hadn't seen on DVD.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
There this one movie trailer I heard about which is a remake from an old 1960 or 1970 movie but don't really remember the old movie name. In the old movie a couple accidentally awoke a vampire. Vampire kills boyfriend, and rape the woman. She sudden discovery that she with child and only drinks blood from the mother beast.

Here the movie tailer called Grace which I think it would kind of creep you out.

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What movie have you recently seen? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
The last movie I saw was the movie I got for my birthday and that was Sherlock Holmes. Gahh I need to get out! lol I want to see Vampire's Suck but with money tight I might just have to wait for it to come out on DVD to see it. Oh well.

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.