Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hanyo no Yashahime
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hanyo no Yashahime
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 81
I caught it on FB less than an hour ago but there is a new anime coming out based in the InuYasha Universe as a sequel focusing on InuYasha's and Sesshomaru's Daughters.

Takahashi Rumiko is listed as a Supervisor.

amp.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/gfvpo5/visual_for_the_upcoming_inuyasha_related_project/

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I saw this trending on Twitter just before I left work this afternoon and am DELIGHTED. I mean, yeah, they'll prolly have Kags & Inu get together, but I can hardly wait to see who they pair Sessy with, and we can STILL twist this into Sess/Kag, cuz we're all good, like, WHOA!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 81
I about fell off the face of the Earth when I saw it today. I knew there was a reason I saw the upswing in InuYasha merchandise lately.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
I will ONLY be happy If kagome realized that Inuyasha was a tool, and went to the better dog demon.

I know that we're a SK group and all, but literally, i read the manga, Inuyasha is awful to Kagome and she just Fing settles on that loser who never officially picked her.

And i'm not loven the pedo vibes that Sess/Rin gives me.

It's official I'm siding with ever Disney Parent that lived, Elsa and anyone else that said you're too young to do that sh*t.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
LOVE YOU, r0ozilla!!!

I agree, she was so much better off if she'd drop Inu like a bad habit and go for Sesshy. And the Sessh/Rin never did appeal to me. Like you said, far too many pedo vibes.

Imma reserve judgement, but whatever happens, we'll still spin it our way, right?

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Queen Bloody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
OMG I just hope Rin and Kohaku are together, and that Kagome realizes that Inuyasha is not worth his time and love

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 152
OMG YAAAS this news brought me back from the dead and back in to this fandom I loved so much. I better start rewatching the show soon. Does anyone know if this is coming out only as a manga or we are getting a new anime too?? Anyway THEY'RE FINALLY FEEDING US.
I'm also not really into Sess/Rin ship and can only hope they actually pair her with Kohaku. And it would be really interesting to see with whom they'd pair Sesshoumaru with.
Also I CANNOT WAIT too see if we are getting another 5s scene of Sesshoumaru and Kagome interacting lol It would probably inspire thousands of new fics lol

Logged Logged
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
There’s a reason why tv tropes labels this pairing as the ‘ships that pass in the night’

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
And the Fandom is trying to figure out whom the Mysterious Lady is in Sesshomaru's life...

On the Rin angle, I have gleaned while researching, that Daimyo's would bring girls in to the fold to be raised and molded and eventually married them. Perhaps this was done with Rin as colorful kimonos were reserved for the Wealthier Class. I also hope that is that not the case though.

I am hoping that Kagome winds up with Sesshomaru but I see that happening in the case of InuYasha's death and "sealing the bloodline."

comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/inuyasha-sesshomaru-daughter-mother-sequel-reactions/

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
blackgirlsanime
Series- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon!

In Feudal Japan, Half-Demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi’s brother, Sota, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a Demon Slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa’s shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.

Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past. @vizmedia #inuyasha #anime #kagome #japan

www.instagram.com/p/B_86PjPjry1/

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Inuyasha Fans are Ready for its Big Sequel
Nick Valdez

05/08/2020 05:05 pm EDT

After the original manga came to an end in 2008, and the anime came to an end with The Final Act in 2010, Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha franchise is seemingly on the way back with a new sequel anime project taking place years after the end of the original series. Reportedly following the children of the first series' characters Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, the new project is currently one of the most talked about breaks in quite some time. Fans have been waiting for more of this series ever since it came to an end, and that long wait is now presumably over.

Inuyasha was one of the biggest crossover appeal series in the United States when it made its run on Adult Swim back in the day, so now it's clear that a sequel will go on to be just as if not more successful thanks to the response from the original series.

At the very least, fans are definitely excited to see what's next on deck for Rumiko Takahashi's franchise. Read on to see what fans are saying about Inuyasha's new sequel, and let us know your thoughts in the comments! You can also talk to me directly about all things anime and other cool stuff @Valdezology on Twitter!

comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/inuyasha-sequel-anime-reactions/

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Inuyasha Creator Comments on Sequel Anime
By NICK VALDEZ - May 9, 2020 12:53 am EDT

To this day, Inuyasha remains one of the anime and manga franchise with some of the biggest and most passionate fans out there. Some even consider it to be series creator Rumiko Takhashi's best work yet, and soon the Inuyasha universe will be getting an official continuation with an anime sequel project titled Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon. After reports had popped up about the new series earlier, Viz Media has officially announced that the sequel anime is in the works following the children of characters from the original series. But that won't be the only aspect of the original series returning.

Series creator Rumiko Takahashi will be joining the new anime project, and will be overseeing main character design. Not only that Sunrise, the studio behind the first anime adaptation from the early 2000s, will be producing the new sequel anime as well. Takahashi even opened up about returning for the sequel in a press release with the following, "The three heroines are beautifully designed. I am looking forward to their adventures."

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon is currently scheduled for a Fall 2020 release in Japan, and has been officially licensed by Viz Media for its English language "digital streaming, EST, and home video" releases. Viz Media CMO Brad Woods had the following to say about the upcoming major sequel, "We couldn’t be more thrilled to announce the acquisition of Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon. The Inuyasha universe has been a true pinnacle when it comes to delighting fans of all generations and we’re seeing that now, two decades later, with original Inuyasha episodes streaming on Netflix and Hulu. We’re excited for fans to revisit this magical world created by the iconic Rumiko Takahashi.”

Takahashi returning for the sequel series is especially important as the sequel is teasing the daughters of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. It's even more interesting to fans as Sesshomaru's daughters have been teased as being "Half-Demon" and this had made fans wonder who the solitary character eventually had children with. But with Takahashi involved, the sequel must have a great reveal in mind!

Are you excited to see that Inuyasha is coming back for a big anime sequel? Which characters from the original series are you most hoping to see again? How do you think Inuyasha and Kagome's life shaped up after the end of the original series? Let us know your thoughts in the comments or talk to me directly about all things anime and other cool stuff @Valdezology on Twitter!

comicbook.com/anime/news/inuyasha-sequel-anime-yashahime-rumiko-takahashi-comments/

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
The synopsis sounds like a really lazy fanfiction. I may check out the first few episodes, but I don't have a good feeling about it. It already doesn't make sense smh

Logged Logged
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
LOL That's exactly what I feel. I can't understand synopsis of Yashahime even if I spend my whole life to do it. Perhaps its playwright had too short time to work.

Logged Logged
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 64
yeah Viz just announced it too with Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon! . Makes me wonder if they end up pairing Sesshoumaru with Rin since his twins are half-demon. Kagome and Inuyasha are together in it with a daughter.

Here's VIZ's link

www.viz.com/blog/posts/announcing-yashahime-princess-half-demon?utm_medium=paid-social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=P-YashahimePrincessHalfDemonAnnouncement2020&fbclid=IwAR2629Adbx1kmaRapsYiKApmse18PvAbbZv4YJYXFxqtDwTNM_tGwe16aWE

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
LOVE YOU, r0ozilla!!!

I agree, she was so much better off if she'd drop Inu like a bad habit and go for Sesshy. And the Sessh/Rin never did appeal to me. Like you said, far too many pedo vibes.

Imma reserve judgement, but whatever happens, we'll still spin it our way, right?

~~me~~
I LOVES YOU TOO!!! Best thing ever will be they are ALL kagome's kids she popped out a litter! If btw that happens I will be so frickin happy! even if i have to stomach watching stupid inuyasha be a jerk!

ponpiri wrote:
The synopsis sounds like a really lazy fanfiction. I may check out the first few episodes, but I don't have a good feeling about it. It already doesn't make sense smh Agreed, I'm going to go with Kagome had Triplets with Sesshomaru, b/c FML i refuse anything else, lied her butt off to Inuyasha and said that they were his. and then Sesshoamru came in and took the most demon-likes ones. Why would Sesshomaru's kids be able to go to Kagome's era? *puts fingers in ears and blocks eyes* that's it for me, I'm not believing anything else.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/09 18:54 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
*Rukiafighter*
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
The News shook me to the core,and I am not sure if I am gonna be pleasantly surprised or otherwise, but an uprising sure is gonna start for this fandom which is exciting.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
So with article I sift through I glean that much more details. Somehow Sesshomaru loses his daughters. One is a youkai slayer and the other walks through a time portal. And when the sisters reunite along with the cousin does that mean the old rivalry is reborn? Cause *cough, cough* you know Kagome's got her daughter's ass lojacked and I'm pretty sure InuYasha's let Sesshomaru know a time or 10 he knows where his kid is. Don't know, questions will be answered as the clock winds down and it looks like ghe Anime is going to debut Autumn 2020 which reinforces yet again with all the new InuYasha product dropping, something was in the wind. I had it was a movie tying them to the Modern Era, but this is beyond better. If only the original voice actors could get on board that would be awesome. We could start a petition, those of us in the Transformers Community were able to help secure Peter Cullen and Frank Welker to reprise their roles as Optimus Prime and Megatron.

“Inuyasha” Sequel “Hanyo no Yasha Hime” Anime Announced!
Rochelle Rochelle
13 hours ago

The animated sequel to Rumiko Takahashi’s popular manga and anime “Inuyasha” has been announced! Titled “Hanyo no Yasha Hime” (roughly, “The Half-Youkai Yasha Princesses”), the character design will likewise be by Takahashi-sensei and animated by the same production team as “Inuyasha”. “Hanyo no Yasha Hime” is slated for release Autumn 2020, barring any unforeseen delays.

The sequel will feature the daughters of half-brothers Inuyasha and Sesshomaru from “Inuyasha”. Sesshomaru’s twin daughters Towa and Setsuna were separated in childhood by a forest fire, as Towa falls into a time warp and ends up in modern times, and is adopted by Kagome’s younger brother Souta. Setsuna is left behind in the Sengoku Period, where she becomes a youkai exterminator.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha and Kagome’s daughter named Moroha also becomes a youkai exterminator, earning the nickname “Moroha the Youkai Slayer”. After ten years since the twins were separated, the time warp opens up again, reuniting Towa with Setsuna and Moroha. However, Setsuna seems to have forgotten all about Towa, and so the adventure of the three half-youkai girls begins.

www.google.com/amp/s/sojapan.jp/2020/05/inuyasha-sequel-hanyo-no-yasha-hime-anime-announced/amp/

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Lady Amalthea wrote:
[quote]So with article I sift through I glean that much more details.[/qupte]

Wow, thanks so much for all the searching and posting you've done... it's really awesome to have all this info right here where we can all access it without chasing all over. I really, REALLY appreciate all the effort you've put into keeping us updated!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I have been going through the articles and all seem to be relaying the same information. So, I'll be be keeping an eye out for the newest info.

Although according to this article on this website the Hanyo no Yashahime is directly translated as Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon.

www.google.com/amp/s/news.abs-cbn.com/amp/entertainment/05/09/20/about-inuyasha-and-sesshomarus-daughters-first-story-details-of-inuyasha-sequel-revealed

With the exception of Newsweek, their article released a little more information as to Distributor Sunrise, that all 3 Girls will be able to traverse time, and some quotes from Takahashi Rumiko found here:

www.newsweek.com/inuyasha-sequel-anime-kagome-sesshomaru-daughters-yashahime-princess-half-demon-1503218?amp=1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/12 11:10 By Lady Amalthea.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Wiccan I saw your note. Happy to do it.

Character Designs have been released:

comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/inuyasha-sequel-anime-yashahime-character-designs/

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/23 18:57 By Lady Amalthea.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Lady Amalthea wrote:
youtu.be/o2dJSiyw6xI

Awesome Video, Lady A!!!

Again, thanks so much for posting that and all the other info you're found.

~~me~~

Logged Logged

meomeo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
New member here (but I have been reading your forum since 2013). I started reading Inu Yasha since it was first published. As a long time fan, I would say the new anime will not stop me from enjoying the fanfics and so on. It is NOT canon in my opinion. I have always prefered manga over anime. Anything difference in anime compared to the original manga is not considered canon to me. I might still see one or two scenes in the anime IF only they have Sesshomaru in there.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
Inuyasha Sequel 'Yashahime' Shares Release Window

Fans of Inuyasha were never expecting a sequel to come through, so you can imagine their shock when one such series was announced this year. The franchise's team confirmed its plans to expand with the sequel Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon a few months back to the surprise of everyone. Now, it seems like the anime has locked down a release window, and it will be here before you probably expected.

The deal looks a little like this; Yashahime is slated to debut this fall in Japan. The impending release comes ahead of its expected release as many fans speculating the sequel would drop this winter. But according to Natalie, the Japanese outlet has learned Yashahime will air Saturdays this fall (via AIR News).

Of course, fans are eager to see what the streaming plans for Yashahime are, and that is no surprise. Viz Media has confirmed it will license the title in the U.S., so fans are hoping the anime will have a simulcast on Crunchyroll. But at this time, no word has been announced on the anime's overseas streaming partners.

As for those intrigued by this sequel, Yashahime will take place years after the end of Inuyasha. It will follow Sesshomaru's kids as they are separated at a young age and reunited sometime later under unfortunate circumstances. Together with Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter, the siblings will go on an adventure to learn why they were separated, so you can read the full synopsis of Yashahime below:

"Set in feudal Japan, half-demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her to present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi's brother, Sota, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a demon slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa's shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister. Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the eras on an adventure to regain their missing past."

How excited are you to revisit the World of Inuyasha after all this time? Let me know in the comments or hit me up on Twitter @MeganPetersCB to talk all things comics and anime!

comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/inuyasha-sequel-yashahime-release-details-anime/

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.