Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Um, Hi.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Um, Hi.
Bora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 3
I didn't see any official Introductions board so I guessed this category would be the best suitable for it.
To be honest I am not really a shipper of SesshomaruxKagome, I'm what you would call a canon purist, but the pairing doesn't bother me. I joined this forum because it's the only living Inuyasha fan club community I could find. Sesshomaru also happens to be my favorite character. xD There were other fairly active communities that shared the same basis but the idea of Sesshomaru waiting for little Rin to grow older doesn't really sit well in my bowels so I tend to avoid those. I've been lurking these forums for a while and everyone seems pretty nice so I figured I settle for this site.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you!
My name of course isn't Bora, I'd rather not spill all my real information online like most people. But it was the first name that appeared in my mind as I signed up. Feel free to call me anything else but to avoid confusion call me Bora I guess.

Even though this ship doesn't really sail with me I'm still open to your fanfiction recommendations or self promotions (no shame there). I'd also really love to read self made manga ones. I usually search for SessxOC since I like to see new characters instead of the same old ones and I love seeing how creative some people can get. I also prefer if the characters don't behave too OOC. I might sound stingy but hey, if your fanfic doesn't meet all my preferences yet I still end up liking it, it would mean you're a really great writer. I'm just putting that challenge up there

Any who, I am a self proclaimed chocolate critic but a health-nut at the same. A lover of Harry Potter and Game of thrones, and much like the typical introvert I enjoy books and avoid sunlight.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 9
Hi there Bora!

To be honest, I was of a similar mindset in the beginning. Then I found A Single Spark, and suddenly I was hooked! I am not judgmental against any of the characters, but will admit the whole Sesshomaru / Rin aspect makes me a tad uncomfortable. I also really like Kikyo which seems to annoy others haha.

I hope you enjoy the stories here, there are many to be loved and adored!

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
Bora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 3
I like Kikyo too. Both Kagome and Kikyo have respectable qualities albeit different, I see no reason to constantly pin them against each other since that arc had long been resolved in the series.

Thank you! I'll take a look at your suggestion.

Logged Logged
Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 7
Heyyy Im not here to give you fanfiction suggestions..(im more of a drawer)
But Im just passing by to say Helloooooo to you too XD
Trust me,alot of people here once thought sessh/kag is ridiculous (including me)
Now theyre my OTP for laayyffee
(been shipping these two for 7years now XD)

Logged Logged
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 64
Hi there ^_^ just passing through to say hello. And I agree with you on the whole Sesshoumaru/Rin. And agree with the Kikyo thumb even though I personally don't care for her it does indeed get old seeing them put against one another even though I'm quite guilty of Kikyo bashing in some of my ficts. I do like ficts where Kikyo and Kagome get along or work together. The only pairing I truly can't stand is Kagura/Sesshumaru even though the series leaned in that direction.

What other anime fanficts do you like?

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 52
I think a lot of people (including me) didn't like Kikyo in the beginning of the series but by the end of all of it (full manga or original anime run+FA) I'd definitely pulled a 180 on my opinion of her.

And honestly, Rin with just about anyone other than Kohaku or Shippou makes me a little disgusted. Apart from S/K some of my favorite pairings include; Jaken/Kagome, Jaken/Kaede, Miroku/Kagome, and...hmmm. I just thought of an interesting Yaoi pairing; Imagine Goshinki/Jinenji?

Logged Logged

Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
Siera Star wrote:
Hi there ^_^ just passing through to say hello. And I agree with you on the whole Sesshoumaru/Rin. And agree with the Kikyo thumb even though I personally don't care for her it does indeed get old seeing them put against one another even though I'm quite guilty of Kikyo bashing in some of my ficts. I do like ficts where Kikyo and Kagome get along or work together. The only pairing I truly can't stand is Kagura/Sesshumaru even though the series leaned in that direction.

What other anime fanficts do you like?

My god I agree to this so much I broke my neck nodding.I personally dont hate Kikyo too but sometimes she is too cold (in the series) >n<.And yea..I also cannot stand Kagura/Sesshomaru.To me it seems their relationship seems abit pushed,sudden and more to Sesshomaru feeling bad.Because he also do the same thing to Sara Hime where he would respect her feelings but somehow Rumiko made Kagura...special?...seriously shes seems selfish to me though..not bashing or anything but yeah..."This is the only person powerful enough to fight againts Naraku"...sorry to say but im kinda glad shes dead and Sesshomaru gets to choose his own path (he can do better) XD

Logged Logged
Bora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 3
My opinions are pretty strong, seriously do not think I'd be a full supporter of this ship ever. Although it doesn't bother me at all. I love seeing you all agree with the Sesshomaru and Rin deal. Even if she gets older it's disturbing beyond belief since they established a friendships since she was 7. Because, you know, there are these things called boundaries. If they met when Rin was 15-18, then I would be okay with it.
I don't really watch too much anime. I read more books and watch more shows than I watch anime. But Inuyasha holds a special place in my heart since I've watched it since I was a kid.
I don't mind Sessh/Kagura either. I like Kagura's character so it's cool.
Shipping also isn't a thing I do. But if you know of them, Jaime+Brienne is the only true shipping I really role with at the moment.
I like Sesshomaru and Kagome but as separate characters. I feel like Kagome is totally the type of girl I would chill with on occasion haha.
Random thought, personality wise I feel Sango and Sesshomaru could be good friends.
I want a fanfic challenge though (not romantic, it's my least favorite genre). Anybody got ideas?

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 277
Hi folks!

Just a lighthearted reminder that we need to keep our dislike of certain pairings down to our own personal opinions. While this entire site was founded on the Sess/Kag pairing, we do allow the expression of other 'ships' on the forum and in stories (as long as Sess/Kag is the main pairing). We all have our own opinions on what might be "right" or "wrong" with any of the InuYasha characters (or those in other fandoms), but we need to be tolerant of those who disagree, yes?

As I said, just a reminder... kinda like making sure before stuff gets heated, y'know?

~~Wiccan~~
PS - A glance at the ToS/Rules is a good refresher, too, as to how to handle differences on the forum: RULES/ToS

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 38
Not gonna lie guys - I ship Kagome and everyone and that is probably because I'm a crossover writer.

Sometimes I feel like Inuyasha and Kagome are just meant to be and other days I'm like... Kagome needs to be with Levi Ackerman [Attack on Titan crossovers are my thing right now] yo! It's really just a preference and as a crossover writer I see Sesshoumaru paired up with EVERYONE because usually Sesshoumaru and Kagome are either family or BFF's in those fics. So I've seen Sesshoumaru x Kagura, Sesshoumaru x Rin, Sesshoumaru x Sango, and even Sesshoumaru x Shippo.

But I'm selfish and either Sesshoumaru is with Kagome in some type of threesome/moresome pairing or he's asexual and NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM. Because I am mean that way.

Also, WELCOME BORA. If you're looking for interesting fics I recommend stories by Stella Mira. Her ficcies are usually T, M, or MA so be careful with what your clicking >o< She keeps Sess pretty in character and her writing is phenomenal [basically if you're reading this Stella - I expect an update ASAP because I am flaunting your prowess].

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/23 11:36 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

Reiyn Isa
Pup
graphgraph
I guess I can understand
Sorry if I bashed too much XD
No really iam...its just that when it come to sesshomaru and kagome im over protective
I dont multiship any pairing at all..
I have this loyal only to one policy so yeah xD

Logged Logged
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Um, Hi. 9 Years ago Karma: 64
Stella Mira also has some great challenges that you may be interested in trying to and many other dokugas have some great challenges in the Challenge Forum, sunset miko, Kneazles, Sesshoumaru's secret admirer and I have one as well and many others.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.