Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: "Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 17
Sesshomaru's eye's widen as a beautiful raven haired woman walks into the cafe. He silently leaves his booth and approaches her.
"Woman. Your bottom is spectacular marry me.

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 34
Kagome looked on with a happy smile as Miroku and Sango finally claimed each other for life as husband and wife. A happy tear slipped down her cheek. Sesshomaru was standing beside her, so she just grabbed his hand and held tight.

Before Kagome could say another word, Sesshomaru dragged her up to where Miroku and Sango were standing. He nodded to the priest imperiously before turning to Kagome.

"We are getting married, miko."

"Hey! This is my wedding," yelled Sango at the youkai.

"Kagome has finally accepted me. I refuse to wait."

Kagome was about to ask when she accepted his proposal (the one he had never voiced) when Sesshomaru gestured to their joined hands.

"See?"

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
DreamCatcher121
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Sesshomaru: You will marry this Sesshomaru.

Kagome: *Can't speak. Can't breathe. Stands with mouth agape.*

uhhh... what?

Sesshomaru: This Sesshomaru does not repeat himself. Prepare in two minutes or face the ceremony as you are. *leaves presumably for two minutes*

Kagome: ... *Cannot mentally function*

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 60
"You are now mine, miko," said Sesshomaru.

"...what?" replied Kagome uncomprehendingly.

"This Sesshomaru wishes to mate with you. You belong to no other."

Kagome gaped at him silently.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
Kagome felt like her arm was being yanked out of its socket as Sesshomaru dragged her down the hall to the garden. A monk stood before the koi pond with a ribbon in his hands waiting for the couple.

"What am I doing here Sesshomaru?" The teen asked bewildered. The taiyoukai had kidnapped her from the camp she was sharing with Inuyasha and the others and had not said a word to her since.

"Fate has decreed we shall mate. I am being generous to follow the inferior human ways of the mating ceremony in deference to you. You shall agree when asked and this duty shall be over."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

Sesshomaru raised his eyes brow at her as though his intentions were obvious. "I am informing you. You shall say yes. There is no option."

Kagome burst into hysterical laughter at his serious tone. "Marry...you..."

"Cease you laughter, miko. The human begins." He turned to look at the monk waiting in awe.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
"Kagome, say you belong to this Sesshoumaru for the rest of our lives."

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
Shessy wrote:
Sesshomaru's eye's widen as a beautiful raven haired woman walks into the cafe. He silently leaves his booth and approaches her.
"Woman. Your bottom is spectacular marry me.

*wheezes* *clutches stomach* *rolls on the floor* *laughs hysterically*
...B... Bo... Bottom? ... Spectacu... Spectacular?
*wheezes* *clutches stomach* *rolls on the floor* *laughs hysterically*

That. Was. The. Best. Pick-Up. Line. Ever. *gasps* Oh, sorry it was a proposal line? Well... I will repeat what I did before I say anything. I can't even imagine his face when he said that without --

(this account owner has almost lose her breath from laughing too much)

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
Kagome stared, mouth gaping slightly as she saw the tell-tale of pink on his pale cheeks. She also noted inwardly that his magenta markings on his cheeks deepened to crimson. What's going on with him? Has he been going overboard with his training? she mused. But he looks so cute, regardless of how wrong the word sounded!.

The miko waited patiently. If he wanted to say something to her, he would.

He did.

"Kagome," Sesshoumaru started, his golden eyes flickered to red, "I have finally found the most suitable candidate for the Western Lady position."

Kagome's heart sank. I won't be able to see him again, she realized with a painful ache in her heart. The Lady won't let any female like me to be near her pack, no matter what he says. Pushing down the morose thoughts, Kagome asked, "May I ask who?"

His eyes softened at her as he pulled a ring from his sleeve. Lifting her hand, he slipped the ring to her finger, smiling at her stunned face. "You."

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
"Sesshoumaru!" Kagome shouted as she burst to the conference room packed with the staffs. She stomped her way to the smug-looking snow white-haired man who was sitting in the middle, then slapped the desk with a piece of paper plastered to her hand. "What is the meaning of this? I have never agreed to marry you!"

His brow lifted.

She fumed.

A smirk made its way on his lips. "Do you accuse me of faking the signature, Kagome?"

"No. But--"

"Then it's legal."

"Wait--"

"I have arranged your moving to my house yesterday. Your mother has been very helpful."

"Mama?!! You--you impossi--"

"You are dismissed."

Kagome glared. "Take the couch, then," she snarled and left the room.

Logged Logged
Midnight2Honor
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Sesshomaru watched the miko frolic in the meadow of flowers with Rin and the fox kit the tiny neko chasing after her.
Their ecstatic giggles filled the air.
Watching them Sesshomaru made his decision.

"Miko." He raised his voice only enough to catch her attention. She turned to look at him cobalt eyes sparkling with mirth a slight smile lifting the corner of her lips.

"Hai, Sesshomaru?"

"The west is in need of an heir and you are a natural mother; therefore, this one has decided you will give him an heir."

Kagome's mouth fell open and she gaped at him her eyes glazed with shock. The children stopped to stare at their respective parent figures.
Sesshomaru merely stared at Kagome a moment before leaning forward and closing her mouth with one finger.
"As I need a legitimate heir, you shall mate me as well. Our mating shall take place tonight." He leaned closer to the immobilized miko and whispered in her ear.

"You have five hours to prepare for our mating ceremony. Say your goodbyes because we shall not be leaving our chambers again until I am sure you are pupped. Prepare yourself for a very long three days, mate."

He caught her as she fainted.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/29 19:25 By Midnight2honor.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
After a night of heated lovemaking, Sesshomaru rolls over and pins Kagome beneath him and states, "You will be marrying me, Kagome."

Kagome gaped up at him in total surprise before flinging her arms around his neck. "Oh, yes! I love you, Sesshomaru."

"And this Sesshomaru loves you, Kagome."

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Nozomi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Will You Marry Me" - Sesshoumaru proposals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
The night was calm and cool in an area long before her time. Kneeling in front of a fire tending to a pot of steaming water, she sighed. Everyone was gone for just a little while, Sango and Miroku a little ways away looking for extra wood, InuYasha hunting for extra meat for the pot. Even Shippo and Kirara were busy, fetching water from a near-by stream. Sure, she was alone but it was only for a few minutes, and she had her bow if anything was to go wrong.

Bubbles rose to the surface of the water, puckering and popping, then sizzling across the surface as the noodles fell in with a minor splash. A few drops ended up on her hunter green skirt, but not enough to soak through and burn her. Next came the flavoring, small silver package crinkling in her hands. The original mid-day sun colored wrapping fell to the ground with a light brush, plastic collapsing in on itself, black face half-folded over and showing a half-grin.

Before she knew what was going on, a clawed hand had picked up the wrapper, and a cold voice resonated through the campsite, "Miko, if you wish to eat this one, do not resort to a diminutive and foul-scented substitute," as she turns up to make eye contact with the Daiyoukai, fear written across her face, he continues... Her expression shifts to flustered annoyance, "In fact, as the West is in need of a strong heir, you and this one shall have the ceremony before dawn."

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.