Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Ctrl+V Game
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: The Ctrl+V Game
Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
Rules of Seduction
lol i was searching for Saholia's fic

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
"Trees are tall, and if you fall from tall, you go quiet forever."

Chowder- episode "Big Food"

I like watching Chowder. So occasionally, I send a quote to whomever I'm writing to at the end of my emails. This was today's quote.

Logged Logged

I am off in my own world.

You want me to send a postcard or something?
Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
who’s hampering notion was it to supply every allied government with the plans for your death ray weapon?

well I thought they’d all share, and then peace would break out. I had my nobel speech all memorized!

My all-time favourite Sanctuary quote. By Helen Magnus and Nikola Tesla, who really did invent a Death Ray! How cool is that!

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
* \"Oh, Lord! Why have you forsaken me?\" \"CAN IT! When God gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!\" *
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Kagome turned and looked at her friend with surprise. She really honestly didn’t know who it was that was getting married next month? ‘I guess Kikyo is keeping a tight lid on her marriage after all’, she thought.
“Well, its suppose to be kept on the down low but its my sister remember? She’s marrying a certain person who is Miroku’s best man.”, Kagome replied as she took quick look around to see if anyone was close enough to hear her.
“What?! How come I wasn’t informed until now!”, yelled an upset Sango as Kagome gave her a incredelous stare.
“Right, I can see why I wasn’t told ahead of time. Anyway, fill me in on the details later we still need to get a few more items before we’re done for the day”, Sango excitely as Kagome groaned once more before the other woman drug her off to some unknown destination she didn’t want to go to.
Seriously, shopping was just not her cup of tea!

“ So are you even nervous the slight bit?”, questioned a the male

This is a section of a story I'm working on. Just trying to fit into an story. Excuse the spelling errors.

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Shrii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
Tessasaurus Rex: Man Matt, it's okay. Everybody has mess ups once in awhile. I remember when I was working on a short story for my A.P Creative writing class back in highschool. We had to write about a childhood memory and I was writing about the sock sliding competitions I use to have with my nephew in the kitchen. I typo'd "sock" as "cock", and since the word was spelt right... it didn't show up on spell check.... and I turned it in. I was so embaressed when I got the paper back from my male teacher. He had circled the line: " I cock slid and rammed into Alex with enough force to knock the breath out of both of us." As for his comment, he reminded me to remain PG-13 in all my future assignments.
Brantley: Chatfail?
Tessasaurus Rex: WHOOPS. Forgot I can't alt tab on steam lol. COPY PASTE TIME. SINCE I AM ZEE LAZY.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/10 05:41 By Shrii.

Sailor_Saturn_415
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Phantom of the Opera was composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber. However, the original story was written by Gaston Leroux, a French journalist, in 1908.

Logged Logged
AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
Still nothing to say.

Still didn't want to see just a BIG empty space here.

Still bugged me.

Quite boring.

~~Something I deleted from a journal entry~~

Logged Logged

Inusbabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Tranq

From the five letter game...

Logged Logged

AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
cosby show episode Mr Quiet

I was doing a search to figure out who the little boy was who played Enrique/ Papi

Logged Logged

Crescent Dreams
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
greyish purple body, long purple tail and purple underbelly-

..xD I was trying to find the answer to the 'what pokemon is that' forum game, lol.

Logged Logged

Crescent Dreams
AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14
preparing your home for surprise guests

:Self explanatory.:

Logged Logged

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 3
Dragostea Din Tei

I couldn't remember how to spell this songs name.. o_o;

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/24 12:04 By Naraku.

Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/8ac20781d3b613b3cc3dfde7b8d4d28b/0/3710786/Baby-of-kagome-jpg-and-Sesshoumaru-jpg.jpeg

It's a link to a page I want to share with Dokugians. It's a picture that was made by Morph Thing that shows what a baby of Kagome and Sesshoumaru would look like. It looks off cause the morpher isn't made for cartoons, but still SO CUTE!

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
* \"Oh, Lord! Why have you forsaken me?\" \"CAN IT! When God gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!\" *
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 25
theparselmouth.com

My inner Harry Potter geek lost it's mind over this.

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
C33: Painful Preparations

When Harry was finally released from what his enemy saw, he was still in his chair in the Great Hall with the History of Magic exam on his desk. He looked up to see everyone watching him and Professor Marchbanks beside him with her hand on his shoulder. She quietly asked him what had happened and told him that Madame Pomfrey was already on her way.

She went quiet when Harry leaned back in his chair, groaning and removing his hand from his bloody scar.

“Definitely not my favourite way to communicate with my enemy...” Harry said more to himself, than anyone else.

His gaze fell on the sheet before him, the last question only half answered, blood strains obscuring everything he had written.

He took it and gave the parchment to the Professor before standing up as Madame Pomfrey hurried into the room.

He let her examine his body with an analysis spell, which showed there wasn't anything wrong with him before he explained: “Voldemort” (everyone near enough to hear him flinched) “...let me witness what he did, just now...”

Harry traced his bloody scar with a fingertip.

“It was bad enough when he did it unintentionally, but now...”

Harry started towards the door, muttering as to himself, while he passed the Death Eater children: “A challenge I can't ignore... tonight... yes, tonight will be fine...”

Blaise quietly ordered his familiar, a raven, to deliver a message to his parents containing the events of the day.

As opposed to other students, Blaise never had to write such messages down. His raven was, as was every wizard's familiar, more intelligent than a common animal and was able to relay the message to them.

Not had, as usual, volunteered to tell Umbridge about it. The idiot really thought he would gain something by it...

“Do you think we're doing the right thing?” a female voice asked quietly behind him.

“At the moment, yes.” Blaise answered while turning to his friend. “But...”

“Yes...?” Pansy asked.

“I don't know, if we're on the right side...” Blaise continued.

Pansy was shocked for a moment.

“At the moment, we're following the path our parents chose, but...”

Blaise reached out to her and laid his hand against the soft skin of her cheek.

“I'm not sure, anymore, if they're on the winning side...”

“I’m not either...” Pansy confessed, closing her eyes to enjoy his gentle touch.

“I will stay by your side, even if it's not the one I want to be on...” Blaise promised. “For now, we'll observe and wait. Whether we decide to change sides or not, I will protect you.”

The dark Slytherin let his second hand sneak beneath the girls clothing, to fondle one of her breasts.

Pansy moaned and began to take off her clothes.

She didn't doubt his words.

Blaise had never broken a promise, as far as she knew... and she couldn't imagine a life without him.

She moaned, when he sheathed his cock in her cunt to take her against the wall.

The pleasure he alone gave her was so much greater than what she felt when all the others in their group took her like this one after another. He was the only one that could make her feel alive, satisfied, and exhausted at the same time.

She came and then rested her head onto his shoulder until he shot his load into her.

“Thank you my dear.” Blaise whispered into her ear, while stroking her silky hair.

That was another thing she liked best at sex with him. He never just fucked her and went his way, but made her feel special afterwards with his hands and words, unlike the other boys, who treated her like a whore.

“We should go...” Pansy said finally.

Blaise kissed her before he helped her dress and accompanied her to her room.

Harry was in the middle of a meeting with his S Class members when another member of his order warned him that Umbridge was on her way to see him and had just entered the Gryffindor Common Room.

He left his trunk rooms and started down the stairs of the dorm.

There she was, along with her Auror-bodyguards.

“How convenient!” she said. “We were just going to get you!”

One of the Aurors, named Dawlish, decided to disarm Harry just to be safe...

Harry stared at the Auror who played with his wand, grinning.

“You know, you'll get fired soon, Dawlish...” Harry mentioned while his wand flew back to him from where it had landed.

“Not even Fudge will be able to let you keep your job after attacking the heir of one of the most ancient houses without reason.” he said, slipping his wand back into its wrist-holster.

Dawlish tried to disarm Harry again, but this time, his spell was reflected by the younger wizard's nonverbal Protego and he lost his wand instead of Harry.

His partner summoned it and gave it back to him, while throwing him a big grin.

The moment the golden barrier of the defensive spell vanished, Dawlish tried it again.

This time, Harry let the spell hit him.

His wand shot out of its holster, only to stop after it was two inches away from him and return to the hand of its wielder.

“Enough of this idiotic behaviour, Auror Dawlish!” Harry said. “If you want my wand, all you have to do is ask me to surrender it. According to the law, I have to give it to you, but I will submit suit against you to the office of magical law enforcement for misuse of authority... not that there was anything to lose for you, after your unfounded attack without warning...”

Dawlish's smiling partner said: “Please hand over your wand, Mr. Potter.” and held out his hand.

Harry gave it to him and a second later, Umbridge grabbed it from him and put it into an inner pocket of her robe.

“Follow me, Mr. Potter!” Umbridge said angrily. She led them to her office, where a niffler jumped out at her the second she opened the door.

The creature stopped in mid-air, it's sharp teeth just inches away from the jewellery on her fingers, struggling to reach it.

“Would one of you be so nice and conjure a cage for it?” Harry asked. “Unless you want me to let it remain free?”

Dawlish drew his wand and cast a stunner at it, which rendered it unconscious.

Then he conjured a cage, as Harry had asked, picked the niffler up, and put it into the cage that his partner was holding.

“Take this out of the castle.” Dawlish ordered. “And you three guard the office door so we won’t be disturbed while questioning Potter!”

When Harry, Umbridge and Dawlish were left alone in the office, they made Harry sit on a chair and stood before him, wands drawn.

“Now, you'll tell us everything you know about Dumbledore and Sirius Black, and why you spread those lies about You Know Who's return!” Umbridge ordered.

“No.” Harry replied, smiling.

“YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE BRAT! YOU WILL TELL US!” Umbridge screamed outraged.

“Auror Dawlish, would you be a dear and put up silencing and locking charms on the door please.” she said, suddenly calm.

The Auror did as ordered, grinning now.

“There are ways to get you to talk, even if they might be a little... harsh... but dear Cornelius doesn't need to ever know of it. He didn't, when I sent these two Dementors after you, knowing you'd drive them away so we could expel you, but unfortunately someone got them before they could reach you, even though I'm the only one except him, who can order the Dementors to do something like that...”

Umbridge grinned her evil-toad grin at Harry, while Dawlish leaned on the wall, his wand still pointed at the younger wizard.

“I'll give you one last chance to tell us what you know.”

“I know you'll soon be in Azkaban.” Harry said.

“You little... Crucio!”

Harry fell from the chair, screaming in pain.

After a few seconds Umbridge lifted the curse and asked: “Do you want to talk now?”

To her and Dawlish's surprise, all Harry did was laugh.

The next moment, Harry's wand ripped through her clothing back into his hand and a flash of crimson robbed her of her consciousness while Harry stood up.

A stunner from the hot-shot, corrupt Auror threw him against the wall, but to said Auror's surprise he simply straightened himself again, aimed at him and a nonverbal stunner later, Harry was the only one left conscious.

He picked up his opponents wands and dragged the two into the middle of the office, leaning them against each other in sitting positions.

Then he aimed his wand at the office door and with a smile vanished not only it, but the whole wall connecting the office to the Hallway.

When the surprised guards turned, all they found was an empty office.

Harry and his two captives were already gone, flashed to prison cells within his trunk.

Five minutes later, Harry and his S Class members, stood before a tapestry, just a little ways down the corridor from the entrance of the Ravenclaw dorm.

Harry placed his hand on a picture of a woman holding a bowl.

“We seek Rowena's star.” he said. “We need to travel to London unnoticed by our enemies.”

A doorway appeared left of his hand and Harry opened it and the others followed him into a circular room. In the center floated a glowing crystal ball and a rune covered metal ring around it, while the walls were covered with writing, explanations and instructions on how to use the star and more.

“Rowena Ravenclaw once said,” Harry mentioned, “...there are lots of uses for crystal balls, even for a person with as much Seer talent as herself – which would be none at all.”

Many students laughed at this. All the Ravenclaws in the group knew that story of course, but now they saw with their own eyes what she had meant.

“Put your wand-hand on the metal ring.” Harry ordered. “I'll use the star to take us to our destination. The transport itself will feel as if you're falling, but it will only last a moment.”

When everyone had put their hand on the ring, Harry reached out and laid his on top of the crystal.

As promised, they felt like falling, before the group found themselves on the roof of a building near the entrance of the ministry of magic.

“Wow...” one of the seventh years said, “I like this way of travelling much better than apparation...”

“It's a variation of how our ancestors travelled, long before wands, portkeys and apparation were invented. Beyond your start-point two major Ley-lines have to cross and you need a powerful artefact, like Rowena's Star, or a druid stone dance. It's not as easy to use either... but we can use it to travel from Hogwarts to any point on the surface of this planet, which at least one of us has been near enough to see.” Harry explained.

He looked at his watch.

“Now, the rest of our group should be here in... there they are.”

Fred, George, Sirius and some members of the Order of the Phoenix had just apparated onto the roof.

Harry greeted all of them, before he turned to the twins again and asked: “Did you get them done?”

“Yes!” they answered together and presented something that looked like a muggle, plastic toy gun. “Handy Gadgets presents,” “our newest product,” “the Shock-Gun!” “Easy to handle,” “complete with muggle notice me not charm,” “very effective,” “ten shots per charge” “and easy to recharge.”

Harry took it, aimed at the wall on a neighbouring house and pulled the trigger eleven times, while everyone watched.

The first ten times, a shocker shot out of the crystal tip of the device and hit the wall all at the same spot, which was only blackened, after the last one.

The eleventh time, nothing happened.

Harry drew his wand, put the tip against the crystal in the handle and said: “Stupefy.”

The spell was absorbed by the device and Harry repeated it, until the crystals on it glowed crimson for a second.

“Does anyone of you not yet understand how to use it?” he asked.

Nobody replied.

“Do you have enough of them for everyone?” he asked the twins.

“Ah, well... we didn't think so many of Dumbledore's men would come...” Fred confessed, after counting how many they were. “So, we're short two.”

“I don't need one... but it’s a shame Dumbledore himself couldn't make it.” Harry said.

“Still short one,” George said “and Professor Dumbledore will surely come as soon as he gets your message... I just wish he'd have worn his amulet! Using it to communicate is way more convenient and faster.”

Harry looked at the older wizards and witches.

“Is there someone capable of dual wand wielding?” he asked.

Alastor Moody and Kingsley Shacklebolt raised their hands.

“Earlier today, Dolores Umbridge used the Cruciatus curse against me in presence of Auror Dawlish, who made no attempt to stop her. I have captured both of them and imprisoned them at a place only Neville and I know how to get to.” Harry said pulling two wands out of a pocket. “These are their wands. I need for one of you two to pass on the gun in favour of them as secondary and spare wands”

“Already have a spare...” Moody said, “but you can never have enough. I'll do it, if Kingsley would rather take the gun.”

“I'm not as good with two wands as you, Alastor. I'll take the gun.”

They distributed the devices – Moody got two more wands for his collection.

When Tonks took her shock gun, she got a look at George's, which rested in a holster on his hip.

“Why do you have a bigger one than we got?” she asked.

He grinned.

“I've a personalised one. Fifteen shots instead of ten and they're stronger, but the gun's weight is double yours. For personalised guns, we need more time and much more money. A standard stun gun, like the one in your hands, will from tomorrow on be on sale for 100 Galleons each. Customers are restricted to senior members of both Orders and Harry. If you want a personalised one, you would have to wait up to a week and pay more, the price depending on your demands on the weapon.”

Meanwhile, Harry handed out Black Phoenix Amulets to the members that didn't have one yet, of course only borrowed for that one mission. Moody was wary of it, but as he was capable of Occlumency and Legilimency himself, he put it on.

The last part of the preparation was for Harry to disillusion everyone else.

Then he had all of them grab on to him.

A flash of black later, the whole group was in the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic, but if anyone had looked, they would have only seen Harry.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Holy shite. It's an entire chapter for a HP fanfiction my room mate saves.. D: -Brain explodes.-

Logged Logged

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Superbi Squalo

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Rhubarb

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
In the words of stitch" this is my famliy i found it all on my own. it is little and broken, but still good ya still good!!!" just remember you may not be able to pick your famliy, but some time your friends become your family!!! to all my friends and family love you. no matter how close or far, blood or not

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
stanco.

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
trebuchet

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
LadySafire, Was lazy in the pie fight game tread love copy and paste

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/12 03:04 By karlinda.
Mitsje
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
£

haha, not very interesting unless you know the story behind it

I had to transfer the last bit of money due for my trip to Japan this summer, which I booked with an English tour operator. However, being Dutch, my keyboard does not carry the pound sign, so I had to copy it from the invoice they sent me in order to not look like a total dumbass for not being able to have a pound symbol in the mail I sent them informing them that I paid the last ammount.

In short, I'm going to Japan! Wheeeeh!

Logged Logged
Saide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0qoobrOIN1qzpwi0o1_500.png

uh...I can explain? XD too much tumblr browsing. XD

Logged Logged
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5

Logged Logged

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Zanzasu

Xanxus x Squalo = <3

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.