Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
Pendragon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
In celebration for Nat-a-wee's claiming of the rock, Pendragon threw her a lavish party. There were disco bars, fancy dresses, spiked punch, and boys. Oh, the boys. How could she resist? She chose the tall blonde over in the corner; and in her lustful stupor, let go of the rock. As it fell from her senseless hand, Pendragon was there with a big velvet pillow to catch it on. Now having his rock in hand...err, pillow, he ran away, all the while feeling like that guy from Cinderella carrying the glass slipper. It's my rock!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Natalie, after a wonderful -ehem- time with the lovely blonde in the corner, awakes from her stupor by true love's first kiss...From the very handsome, very tall, very perfect Sesshomaru. After she told her terrible story, including the aweful tricks of the evil Lowell, Sesshomaru ran to get his fair maiden's beloved and coveted "rock"(Which is, as far as Natalie is conserned, a really whopper diamond) to prove his love! Lowell, in his totall fan-boy shock, could say nothing as Sesshy simply grabbed the rock from the velvet pillow, and strutted back to his beloved..Me.
MWAHAHA..the best so far if you ask me dear lowell dahling...XD
The perfect Disney ending..and you were the evil stepmother!(Back to your Cinderella referense) Mwah dahling!!!!Love you

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Pendragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 4
Recovered from his "total fan-boy shock", Pendragon ran after after Sesshomaru to retrieve his beloved rock (which is just a hunk of granite, Natalie!). Just as he caught up to the Great Inu Lord, Sesshomaru gave Nat-a-wee the rock. In a furious rage, Pendragon threw his velvet pillow, and with his horrible aim (it's alright Natalie, go ahead an laugh), he accidently hits Sesshomaru in the head. Natalie, now doubled over laughing from the hilarious faces of the stunned Sesshomaru and the petrified Pendragon, lets go of the rock. Pendragon, now having his fight or flight response kicking in, picks up the rock that had skittered over to his feet, and runs like the hounds of hell are after him (well...Hound....hehe) MY ROCK!

Logged Logged
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 5
Natalie, still laughing at the pathetic aim of Lowell, looks at Sesshomaru and points in the running fanboy's direction. Sesshomaru, in a fit of rage at being stuck by a pillow, followed his beloved's direction and promptly transformed into her favorite puppy, and attacked. Lowell, blinded by his awesome power, and the evily giggling girl sitting on top the great and terrible beast, covered his eyes and ran in fright. The precious rock was dropped like a sack of potatoes, but picked up by the blonde beauty when she jumped from her puppy's back. Looking up at Sesshomaru, they both deviously smiled and went on a long and vast trip to hide the rock in a protected and impossibly hard to reach secret place. Thus, Natalie has HER rock back!

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 3
While Natalie was grocery shopping, TY snuck into her lair (She found it using the 'Point Me' spell ^.^). Confronted by Sesshoumaru, who was guarding the Rock. But TY had come prepared. She bribed Sesshoumaru with her extra large sized, uber-tasty, addictive, homemade dog biscuits, and he gladly accepted after he tasted the first bite of those delicious crunchables. Before Natalie even knew what was going on, TY was gone with the Rock AND Sesshoumaru > THEY ARE BOTH MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
* \"Oh, Lord! Why have you forsaken me?\" \"CAN IT! When God gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!\" *
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
HAHAHA!
Okay girl, I gotta give you props, that was SO good!

Natalie, after coming from grocery shopping, found her lair empty of her precious rock and SESSHOMARU?!!!
After going on an evil rampage through Disney World, she found HER precious Sesshy and Rock at the picture booth waiting, while the inventive Tara-Yomitorika, took pictures with Snow White..Fool..So she pulled out Sesshy's favorite squeaky toy and jerky, and he prompty left with Natalie, rock in pocket, and they married at Cinderella's castle and honeymooned of the Pacific Coast. Rock enjoyed the Pinacalatas almost as much as Natalie!

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Pendragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 4
Pendragon,still pretty ticked about the"fan-boy" comment, seized Nat-a-wee's marriage certificate and burnt it, annulling the marriage(giving all those other fangirls a chance with our favorite Lord of Fluff) before he went to track down his rock. On some random beach in southern cali, Pendragon found Nat-a-wee and Sesshy, and knowing his rock was nearby, he went searching(rather ninja-like). Nat-a-wee, God bless her, had had one to many of the ol' Pinacalatas, and could be found puking her guts out in a Port-o-potty. Sesshy stood outside the door, looking bored and unconcerned. Pendragon, giggling to himself as her pitiful misfortune, found his rock on their beach blanket. With a silent cheer (which consisted of a mumbled "yeah!" with a jump and fist-pump), he grabbed his rock and dashed away. Leaving the oblivious Nat-a-wee to spend the rest of her honeymoon hungover. MY ROCK!!!

P.S(Nat-a-wee): Sorry, babe. It had to be done.

Logged Logged
Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 3
Btw, Pendragon, all I can say is 'agreed' lol

TY, who was furious when she turned around from her photo session and saw the Rock and Sesshoumaru were gone, instantly recruited Snow white's seven dwarves' seven tracking hounds to find that slippery little thing. Following the trail over the hill and far away, TY finally came across Pendragon taking a nap on a sunny hillside, rock in hand. Thinking quickly, TY grabbed a different similar rock off the hillside and swapped it quickly, before jaunting off with the tracking hounds and MY ROCK!

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
* \"Oh, Lord! Why have you forsaken me?\" \"CAN IT! When God gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!\" *
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Natalie, thankful that TY got the rock, petted the adorable hounds, and propsed a plan. If TY and Nat work together we can defend and protect the rock with more efficency! What about it? Together they climbed the hillside, and camped in a secluded cave, all the while discussing plans and hoppefully coming to a compromise...

PS: See, I can compromise, DUH!!!!
Btw, still ticked about the personal bashing of ur last post Lowell. You knew that would bother me about the Hungover Honeymoon...jerk...

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 10
Suddenly! From the shadows Mimiru, dressed in her rafiki-like suit sprang from the bushes with Sugar0o's hoards of ebil plot bunnehs and storms the Rock overthrowing Nat and TY with relative ease...YUUUUSH >:3. its MY rock

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years ago Karma: 91
Sees Mimi slithering off with the rock of uberness, I step out from behind a tree and trip her, sending her sprawling. Snagging the coveted rock, I whistle loudly then Inupapa, in his true form comes running. Mounting his furry back, we take off into the skies with the rock, heading for the super secret lair guarded by my evil trained opos. My rock now! Neener!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
After recovering from Mirimu's attack and vowing to get a better fortress, TY shares with Nat her master plan. TY releases a giant squirrel outside of Danyealle-sama's lair. Inupapa destroys her fortress and tramples all the opos in an attempt to catch the fuzzy little distraction. While TY retreats to the new improved fortress, complete with machine gun carrying raptors and a moat filled with sharks with freakin laser beams on their head, Nat retrieves the rock from the ruined lair of Danyealle-sama and returns to the fortress for hot chocolate and TimTams it's OUR ROCK!!!!

BTW Nat, Compromise accepted!

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
*totally sneak kung-fu attacks Tara by wiggling naked pic of Sess in front of her wearing only white g-string that got colored recently*

*watches in total amusement as she turns to puddle of g0o and elopes with rock*

*puts GPS inside rock so she can always find it*

*begins to lecture rock AGAIN for taking candy from strangers*

*hides from everyone*

Who's rock?

r0o's rock!

>:3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Because r0o is My Major I easily find her in teh cave/city of plunnies and battle my way threw them with destractions of trolls and pocky. Runs over and t hrows Sesshy a bright red ball and watches him take off with it as I epically pounce r0o and sit on her holding the rock above her head beacuse I'm taller. >:3 its minir0o's rock!

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Kazu Hioshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Although lamentably short, Kazu jumps and grabs the rock, then runs away laughing manically

Logged Logged

Kazu Hioshi claimed the Meido Zangetsuha of Sesshomaru at the Claim Game at Dokuga!

(Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that that sounds weird, but apostrophes turn into giant walls of slashes, and that cannot be permitted XD)

Who was your hero today?
BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Unfortunately, Kazu, in an attempt to get away quickly, trips over a conspicuously placed rock, which sends the rock skidding across the ground. BlueHeavensAngel swiftly appears, as if from nowhere, and takes the rock before disappearing noiselessly into the night.

Logged Logged

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
Having read all the posts in this thread, Rowdy becomes curious about this rock of ubberness. She spots BlueHeavensAngel flitting by with the rock and captures her in a big butterfly net. She offers handfuls of goodies, freshly baked in the Castle Kitchen, to BHA who greedily gloms onto them. While BHA is nomming frantically, Rowdy purloins the Special Stone and heads to the castle to show it to her twin, Tenchi.

Tenchi eyes it eagerly. Rowdy gives it to her, after all, it's just a chunk of granite, probably the most common rock on the planet. Rowdy sees no use in it as the Castle Kitchen already has granite countertops. Besides, Rowdy has THIS rock: a beeeeuteeful piece of quartz crystal with a line of gold and copper running through it. It is so lovely and the light makes perty refractions shining through it. So Rowdy is happy that her twin is happy and Tenchi hides the rock in that place that only she and Rowdy know about...

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Smittee, wanting the rock so bad, has decided no one can haves the rock! She cruelly does something that would hurt her in the long run. Taking the idea from Flight of Dragons, she shouts," I deny all rocks!"

When nothing happens, she realizes the stupidity of her actions. So, instead, she goes through this long journey, following a pack of dwarves through a mining tunnel, hoping to find a rock of similarity. As they went, she had a spray can of sleeping gas, to knock out any random creatures that would pop out (Stupid Belrock). Finally, they started heading up, to get some fresh air. They came upon hard concrete. Shrugging it off, their picks stabbed through, creating a hole in the bottom of what appeared to be an icecream place. There, her eyes widened with surprises, as she beheld the rock within her brown orbs. Without hesitation, she sprayed as much of the sleeping gas onto them, watching the two go into peaceful slumber, the rock falling out of Tara-Yomitorika's hands. Clutching it tightly, Smittee giggles with excitement. As she ran out of the Dairy Queen, she shouted," It's MY ROCK once more! Ahahahhahahahaha!!!!!"

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
After recovering from the dirty underhanded attack.... Sesshoumaru....... mmmmm.... wait, focus!.... ahem, from the incident that must not be thought of in any manner whatsoever, Tara hatches a fiendish plot. Realizing Sesshoumaru had been abandoned on the Pacific coast, she finds him and once again bribes him with her crack-like-but-completely-drug-free dog biscuits. With his help, locates the rock (in the basement of a Dairy Queen??) and secrets it back to a super secret lair. Now once in possession of the marvelous rock, she thinks up another plot. One concerning a biscuit addicted Sesshoumaru and an actual g-string..... mmmmmmmmm............

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
Kae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Kae walks on scene and notices everyone fighting over the most awesome of all rocks. SHE MUST HAVE IT!
So she digs the deepest hole she could and covers it with that real-looking fake grass carpet stuff and puts a sign on the edge of it saying, "DO NOT WALK ON GRASS."
Smittee, being a rebel, decides to walk on the grass and falls in the hole, throwing the rock in her panic.
I catch it and run away laughing at my luck! MY ROCK!

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 17
Sessy shoots down jenna plane. After it falls in a buring heap to the ground Sessy finds the rock in the wreckage and Hops in to a jeep, Singing * I got the rock, I got the rock , I got the rock hey hey hey hey!) SESSY'S ROCK!!!

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
zebbeed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
....... so, traveling again... Kamis' bless me, I dont end up ete by something... Kae and Smithee were here, still have their sents.... but not here now. Such a pretty Rock. Long time no see. Think I will take you with me. Now, holding Rock and working Traveling Ball for Spell... OOOpppppssssss!!!

Logged Logged

"... do I have issues? Dude, I have lifetime subscriptions!!!" quoted Shaggy
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Smittee wakes up later. She knows the rock is gone, but now knows it is in this time and space! She laughs evilly, as she takes out a small pouch. "Good thing I grabbed some fey dust, while we were mining." Pinching some dust out, she wished for the rock. Before she knew it, it was in her hands! Unfortunately, it made her drop her pouch, causing her to loose the rest of the dust. "Oh well. My rock now!!!"

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Jenna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Jenna walks up behind Smittee and does a killer Sesshy impression. I'm her rush to not be killed by a peeved taiyouki, Smittee holds out the rocks as sign of good graces, only to be knocked over the head with a sword hilt (Princess Bride style) and go unconscious. Jenna then runs off with said rock and hides in a most mysterious and private place. teehee!

Logged Logged

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
But I found your secret place because I had a tracking device on your shirt. In the middle of the night while you were sleeping, I stole into your hideout, bound and gagged you stole then rock, then ran for my life.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.