Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Your Daily Horoscope!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Your Daily Horoscope!
NitoriNikki
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 34
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer wrote:
NitoriNikki wrote:
Okay.. I am like Kaede or Kagome.. I really dont know which one I'm... okay.. I think I am Kaede...

Ohhh! Kaede Zodiac! I think Kaede is awesome! Here is the Kaede Zodiac!

Haha. I feel so special with this banner xD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
NitoriNikki wrote:

You are special! ^0^

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
Sooo~ For now we only have a few participants (I hope we gain more)...
But I'll start writing horoscopes with the character zodiacs we have already! Feel free to write horoscopes for all zodiac characters too!
It would be cool to see if the horoscopes are correct! (Comment if they are!)

Sesshomaru- Your day will be busy, but you will find peace once again when you return to your cozy home. A cup of coffee or tea will rest your mind.

Kagome- You will make another friend today and this friend is someone you can connect with! Though you have many friends that surround you...this friend is a keeper.

Shippo- You have a trick you want to tease someone with. Just beware of the person wearing blue!

Sango- You feel the need to take care of a family chore. STOP! Take a break from helping out your family and find something you can relax yourself with.

Miroku- Two people will come to you for comfort! The way you handle the situation will make them smile again.

Kirara- Today, someone will compliment you! It will be someone you never thought it would be!

Rin- Today will be one of those days where your smile feels like a chore. The reason is because you haven't had time to recharge with one of your favorite hobbies. Before your mood gets any weirder...take time off to focus on yourself!

Kikyo- Today you just feel good. There might not be a specific reason for this feeling, but don't try to analyze your feelings and just ENJOY!

Kaede- You have met someone that you clash with. It might not be over a big situation...but after meeting this person he/she leaves you with a bad mood. BUT, this person will come to respect you...very soon.

Logged Logged

NitoriNikki
Whelp
graphgraph
NitoriNikki wrote:

You are special! ^0^

Oh my. Thank you! :3 you are too!!
Hmm. .clash with somebody. ... we shall see that soon..

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
dancingfingers wrote:
Hmm...
Hmmm....
Hmmmmmmmm....

A combination of Kirara and Kagura, the quiet one and the adventurous one... I don't even know that it's possible

But I guess...
I'm more Kirara.

I think that a mix of Kirara and Kagura is normal~ it is not always the out-going personality that makes you adventurous. Plus, there are many who travel alone!

Here is the Kirara Zodiac!

My zodiac is so cuteeee! Thank you, SSA!

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
dancingfingers wrote:
My zodiac is so cuteeee! Thank you, SSA!

No problem!

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
Feel free to make up horoscopes for the Zodiacs...looks like so far..I'm alone in this T^T

Sesshomaru- Nope, nope, you don't need to listen to your friends request to hang out today. If you wish to remain home in your comfortable zone....do it!

Kagome- You will meet someone that remembers you, but you don't quite remember them. This awkward situation can be solved by just going with the flow and return with a 'Heyyyy! How are you doing?'

Shippo- You will be surrounded by superficial people today, and you are so smart to discern that they are all fake. It's hard to put up a smile around them, so feel free to show a bit of your thoughts. It won't hurt.

Sango- You might clash with a co-worker today because they called you 'up-tight'. Do not get too angry because they are just lazy and you are just 'hard-working'

Miroku- Today will go by quickly as you are surrounded by your loved ones.

Kirara- Try to speak up on your feelings today...it will only lead to good things.

Rin- There is still some scars left at heart...perhaps a disagreement with someone else? You don't wish to confront them, but you can tell anyone else. You feel stuck...so try and speak with someone you are not too close with and doesn't know about who caused you such wounds.

Kikyo- Another one of those days where things just don't go your way. Don't feel too down about it because the day won't end as badly as you expect. Something good awaits for you soon.

Kaede- Anonymous love, you will feel loved by random people and appreciated by others today.

**Wonder if today's horoscope is correct for anyone...?

Logged Logged

NitoriNikki
Whelp
graphgraph
Well you got that one right x)

I can do that tomorrow ^-^

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
Question SSA:

Is there only supposed to be one horoscope per day written by one member, or are we allowed to make our own horoscopes even if someone already posted one for the day..?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Time Traveler
graphgraph
You may post as many horoscopes per day as you want!!! It doesn't matter if someone already posted one for that day! Good question!!

Logged Logged

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
Here's my first attempt at a horoscope!

SESSHOMARU: You might desire space today, but a friend will need your presence as his/her day may not be the greatest. Even your silent companionship will be enough to make everything better for him/her.

KAGOME: Today is your lucky day. Something you once thought was lost will return to you.

SHIPPO: The jokes on you today! One of your friends plans to play a prank that will have you laughing like no tomorrow.

SANGO: Kick back, relax. You’re off work today! So have some fun and do something you enjoy, but take your friends along. They’ve missed you.

MIROKU: The friend you helped not so long ago? Yeah, he/she has your back since you’ll need to be the one to lean on another for a change.

KIRARA: Today you’ll be busy and a little frazzled by the workload, but a busy day keeps the boredom away.

RIN: That pretty babble you’ve been eying for weeks on end? It’s on sale, so go after it before it sells out!

KIKYO: Someone is gonna try to peer pressure you today, but don’t give in and follow the crowd. Do what you think is right and only good things will come.

KEADE: Today is a wonderful day! All your friends and family will be content, relieving the worry you can’t help but feel for the ones you love. So smile and have a great day!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Time Traveler
graphgraph
I'm totally listening to BelovedStranger's horoscope for "Sango" Zodiac!
Thanks!

Logged Logged

waterwomen1414
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
haha I guess i'm like rin and keade

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Feel free to take the zodiac banners of either Rin or Kaede ^_^

Logged Logged

NitoriNikki
Whelp
graphgraph
Uh, I'm so empty...I don't know what to write...

That last one didn't quite fit to me, but Kirara did~

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
SESSHOMARU- Your lucky color today is blue! Pick everything blue, and you'll see your day run smoothly; or even better.

KAGOME- It's time you focused on the ones most dear to you. Having so many friends can lead you astray from your beloved ones. Buy a small gift and treat them with a surprise. This will bound to make them smile and place a smile on your face too!

SHIPPO- A friend of yours could really use your discerning eyes today! There are some superficial people you need to warn her/him...and make sure to do it swiftly as possible!

SANGO- Something will trigger you to reflect on the month that flew by. Make sure you figure out what is bothering you...and do not ignore it. You might find or learn something valuable and priceless.

MIROKU- You are easy-going and wise...everyone knows this. But sometimes this can become a pressure on you. You are still human and go through difficulties and struggles too, so do not feel like you need to hide such feelings. Let it out to those around you...they will embrace everything you are.

KIRARA- The anger inside you is ready to explode any second now. However, you can't express your anger to the person that fueled it. Remember that sports center you passed by, or that massage therapy? Ya, go for it....because you don't want to regret exploding on the wrong person.

RIN- Someone is being very persistent and keeps asking you questions to make you talk. You don't want to be rude towards this person...but you really wish to be left alone. The trick to escape talking today is to point at your throat and shake your head. The weather is fluctuating often these days...pretend to have a sore throat.

KIKYO- Today you will meet someone that will plant some seeds of doubt to what you uphold important. Make sure not to ignore or turn away from their words...but feel challenged to question yourself and their words. Go out and find the answers for yourself. You will grow more stronger this way!

KAEDE- Wisdom is not always acquired by age...yes, it is time to visit the library and do some more research/read. Visit today...and you might find some precious information.

Logged Logged

Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 83
After reading the zodiac description i think i am a mix between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. I may not have many friends but they are dear to my heart and i protect them where i can. Sadly there isn´t a zodiac for Inutaisho
I think, I stick more to Sesshomaru than Inuyasha.

Logged Logged

NitoriNikki
Whelp
graphgraph
Lol, thanks Sessa-sensei xD I really should go to library x3

Truly, nobody would believe I'm already 22..

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Silence-Midnight wrote:
After reading the zodiac description i think i am a mix between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. I may not have many friends but they are dear to my heart and i protect them where i can. Sadly there isn´t a zodiac for Inutaisho
I think, I stick more to Sesshomaru than Inuyasha.

Yes, I wish to have the whole list of characters to choose from...but...we gotta cut down LOL.
Feel free to post the Sesshomaru Zodiac banner~ ^0^
Blue's your lucky color today

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
NitoriNikki wrote:
Lol, thanks Sessa-sensei xD I really should go to library x3

Truly, nobody would believe I'm already 22..

.....NO WAY~~~
Well...as I said...wisdom is not all about age. ^0^

Logged Logged

NitoriNikki
Whelp
graphgraph
Hah, What did I say.... xD
True~

Logged Logged
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 83
Okay, I write for the first three zodiacs because i don´t know what to write for the others. Sorry, maybe another can write them.

Sesshomaru- Today is a got day to watch the stars with your friends or your beloved one.

Kagome- Today is a special day for one of your friends. Celebrate it with him/her.

Shippo- After a visit in the city you will have many ideas for the next halloween party.

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
Continuation of Silence-Midnight!

MIROKU- All your friends are coming to you with complaints and advice for Halloween. You are too nice and really plan on listening to each and every person. STOP! Don't do it! Simply state "I don't do Halloween, sorry," and watch their lips close.

KIRARA- OOoohhh you just can't wait for Halloween to arrive. You are already busy decorating your house with scary items. You love to see people run away screaming...so make sure to have a fake doll drop from above.

RIN- Your friends are pressuring you to wear the same costume as them...but you find it a bit too revealing. Leak the idea that being identical is no fun...and you'll see yourself squeeze out of this problem.

KIKYO- Your friends want to celebrate Halloween and dress up as they want...however, they are conscious of what you think of the holiday and their choice of costume. It would not hurt to reassure them that they look wonderful~ and it would not hurt to give them a smile.

KAEDE- Today is a day you need to get your stuff done! Don't leave it till last minute! Start today~~ and you will not regret it.

Logged Logged

EmmaLynnx
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
My personality is like Sesshomaru-Sama! I was wondering could I get a banner with him on it?

Logged Logged

MzLynnx
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Your Daily Horoscope! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
SESSHOMARU - Today someone you don't care for will profess their feelings of love for you.

KAGOME - Professing your feelings of love for someone who normally gives you the cold shoulder will not end well.

MIROKU - Beware of beautiful women in distress, lest you lose wealth.

KIRARA - Beware offering too much help, otherwise you may be taken advantage of.

RIN - Beware of thorns when picking flowers; today they may be coated with miasma.

KIKYO - A demon raid on a village will bring an opportunity for a plentiful amount of souls to collect if you act fast.

KAEDE - Fortune today will smile on those who lend a helping hand.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.