Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters!
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Oh! I can add drawing to mine too ^^
No extra stories because I would be giving extra work to my wonderful beta :3

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
I can offer a oneshot of any rating. (though I'm way better at writing MA than K )

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Hairann wrote:
Just to double check hun, did you want that to be added to the list or is that completely extra and the highest would essentially get two prizes? I'm simply wondering so I know if I need to add you to the list .sugar0o wrote:
i Don't suppose it's widely known, i know Wiccan knows it, but r0o has always offered up a full color SK 'Donation/commission' the the highest donator. Anything you might want.
Last years highest donator, did not want the commission, won't go into details as to why *wink*
BUT, only Wiccan will know who it is this time too, and if they want to remain private about it the Commission for the highest donator is still there up for grabs!
everyone i think knows that officially i don't do commissions, so :3 it's only for Dokuga that i do!
not sure, the highest always has this right, 2 years ago the person that got it, ended up no longer on the site, last year the one who got it didnt want it. But it's still something i offer. have ever year since i got started with helping :3 so i dunno if that means person at the top gets two awards, or not, but i always give this away ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 27
I'll offer either a new chapter to one of my current two stories, or a oneshot. My stories are MA, but I can do a lower rating oneshot if it is requested.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Okies
JeniNeji- I added another drawing to yours.
Dianne- Added you to the list.
Sugar0o-okies I'll let you deal with that then .
Texanlady-Added a one-shot for you, this way the piece is created completed for the person you get .

NOTE: We have two more spots to fill for our list to be complete and I will be able to get the names sent out. I have decided to give it to the end of tonight, basically when I wake up in the morning, for people to sign up and then I will just take care of whatever's left. If for any reason anyone on the list needs to drop out, please tell me as soon as possible.

And I want to thank everyone again for signing up to support our supporters .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
So, hows this coming?

I ask because...
1. While I have many, many ideas in my head. I have nothing at the moment to direct them towards as I have to many current works to start new ones with out a reason.

2. I can't see the first post, if you edited it with new information.

Thanks, KoD

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Ah yeah sorry I did edit the first post, but it was just to say that the list is complete and I am doing up the raffle. I am waiting to hear back from two people to make sure I don't need to edit it do to a problem and I will post the finalized list; as a new post .

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
Aa, thanks for the reply. I've all but given up ever being able to see the first post once a topic has more then one page.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
I gotta try to remember the problems with that. If I can see the first page, which I can in this case, I tend to forget lol.

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Possibly because you started the thread... I've never tested that theory.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
Np Hairann. Thanks. RL has me busy from mid-October to late November, so I'm aiming to be arting and writing XD over my mid-term break. Should be fun.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Update: I am still trying to work out a tiny kink with one of the prizes, but that shouldn't take too long. However, I was just reminded that the supporters' list wasn't complete yet. Unfortunately I do not know how many more we need, but for now if you would still like to sign up or add an extra prize to your name, just let me know.

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
You can add one more oneshot for. It shouldn't be a problem to do one more.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
Hi Hairann,

If you have excess for the supporters than you can add another oneshot to my lot. I write faster than I draw so I don't mind although I'll have to push the response to after the 20th of November the last day of my final exams. If you manage to get the names out whenever, I'll probably act sooner and contact whomever that I'm slated to write/draw for. Otherwise I'll have to make a bunch of early xmas gifts of the prizes.

Thanks again.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/17 15:30 By Pyre.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Added both of yours and thanks you two. And you will have plenty of time to get them done, don't worry .

Logged Logged

Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
What's happening to the raffle? There hasn't been any news in two weeks.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
sarhea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Just an FYI... I'm going to be out of the country with no laptop and my internet access is going to be really spotty since we're staying with relatives and I have no clue about their computer/internet situation.
I'll be out of contact Oct 11 to Nov 24. If you send me any messages don't be surprised if I don't answer but I'm still definitely willing and able to write (provided the submit date is after mid-Dec).
It's kinda the reason why I've been quiet the past two months for DDN and GM DDN. Too full weekends and completely drained in the evenings for DDNs.

Logged Logged

... Cheers, sarhea
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Okies Sarhea, you should be fine. We won't expect people to get them out in a week or two anyways .

And right now I am still waiting for the final supporters list so I know how many more prizes we need to collect. I will update everyone as soon as I have been .

Logged Logged

Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I've been out of the country for two weeks so just checking in to see what's happening here? I don't want to be not writing something when I promised too ^^;;;

How does it work anyway? Do we get the names of winners and contact them or should we expect a message of some kind? Sorry I haven't volunteered for this before so I'm uncertain.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Sorry I am still waiting on the final list; been busy with classes and work so haven't had the chance to update ya'll. And how it will work is that you will send a message to the person who's name you get and see if they have any guidelines such as genre or rating or prompt they want you to use.

Logged Logged

Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm just checking in again to see if there is any news since it's been about a month. Not trying to push just curious.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Sorry no, just waiting on the final list of supporters. I have not forgotten .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; Updated List! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
List:

43 of 43!!!

Hairann-fanfic (story or poetry form) x4
MontiK-fanfic/fanart
Danyealle-sama-4 of her novels*
Aurora Antheia Raine-fanfic x4
Sarhea-fanfic
Aura-fanfic x2
Kagome Yuki Niwa-fanfic
Aimee Blue-fanfic
Azuka Ahara-fanfic
Lillian-fanfic
BlueHeavensAngel-fanart
Supermangageek23-fanfic
Naqaashi-fanfic
Kayelyn-fanfic x2
Landare-fanart
MoxyMikki-one-shot (700+ words) and 1 month (up to four chapters) of betaing.
Kayka-fanart
The Hatter Theory-one-shot
JeniNeji-fanart or Dokugasona x2
Madison-one-shot
Knight of Disorder-fanfic (up to 6 chapters) and 3 one-shots
Sakura Dragon-fanfic (up to 20k words)
Criticat-one-short
MomoDesu-one-shot (10k or less) and drabble collection
Dianne-one-shot x2
Texanlady-one-shot
Kaoruhana-one-shot

Pyreite-on hold due to computer problems

* prizes can only be won by someone over 18.

Okies good news and bad news. Good news is that I now have the final, complete list! Bad news is that we are now 5 short again; but at least it isn't too bad of news hehe. I want to get the raffle done up this weekend if possible so please sign up if you haven't already or fill free to add another gift to your name but only if you are sure you can handle it.

If you have already signed up, make sure you can still follow through with what is posted by your name and if you need to change anything at all, please just let me know. I do want to apologize that this has taken so long, unfortunately real life can be kind of a pain and get in our way.

Note: Just to clear things up a little bit, with the exception of one prize, everything is automatically set at rated T so that it does not make the raffle more difficult. Once you have your giftee and they ask you to raise the rating, that is perfectly fine, you just can not sign up to gift a rated M or MA story or fanart to begin with. And it does have to be something new so that the entire thing was created just for them.

If you have any other questions, please fill free to post here or send me a PM.

Hairann

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/22 22:16 By Hairann.

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
You can take me off the list for the raffle. I don't need any kind of a prize, it's not why I donated for Dokuga. The supporter banner and knowing I helped are more than enough for me. :3

Good luck with getting this organised, Hairann!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 91
If you can delay the sending by about 2-3 weeks, you can have five books from me (no, not all are novels but they are published books)! My 5th one is coming out the first of Feb so I can include it. Again, MA only with that.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.