Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
I have been asked to take care of the raffle this year to help support our members that have so graciously donated to the site. If you would like to be added to the list, please reply to this post with your name as well as what you would be adding into the raffle. For entries, we will only be accepting rated T and under work; unless stated otherwise.

List:

Hairann-fanfic/fanart x4
MontiK-fanfic/fanart
Danyealle-sama-3 of her novels*
Aurora Antheia Raine-fanfic x4
Sarhea-fanfic
Aura-fanfic x2
Kagome Yuki Niwa-fanfic
Aimee Blue-fanfic
Azuka Ahara-fanfic
Lillian-fanfic
BlueHeavensAngel-fanart
Supermangageek23-fanfic
Naqaashi-fanfic
Kayelyn-fanfic
Landare-fanart
Pyreite-one-shot & Dokugasona
MoxyMikki-one-shot (700+ words) and 1 month (up to four chapters) of betaing.
Kayka-fanart
The Hatter Theory-one-shot
JeniNeji-fanart or Dokugasona x2
Madison-one-shot
Knight of Disorder-fanfic (up to 6 chapters) and 2 one-shots
Sakura Dragon-fanfic (up to 20k words)
Criticat-one-short
MomoDesu-one-shot (10k or less)
Dianne-one-shot
Texanlady-one-shot

+

Knight of Disorder-one-shot
Pyreite-one-shot

* prizes can only be won by someone over 18.

Edit: We are done with our list and I should be sending out the names later tonight!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/17 17:12 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
I'll donate a copy of my three books, or 4 if it goes on in July. MA ONLY for those...

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Danyealle-sama wrote:
I'll donate a copy of my three books, or 4 if it goes on in July. MA ONLY for those...

Got you added and I will add in the forth book if it does go that far .

Logged Logged

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 24
I can contribute fanfics. =)

Logged Logged

sarhea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
My first time here for this... How does the raffle work? Is it something like an auction where the winner of fanfic asks for specifics (wish list) and you write to fit? If so I don't mind contributing fanfic (T and under is good.)

Logged Logged

... Cheers, sarhea
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Basically, people sign up and I will randomly pair up donators with people on the list. Then the supporters can ask for a specific prompt or category. Or they can leave it up to the artist/author. But every supporter will get a prize from the raffle. And I'd be happy to add you to the list .

Logged Logged

sarhea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
Thank you and please do add me to the list for fanfic.
I'm open to writing other fandoms and crossovers if I'm familiar with the series.

Is there a specific time frame when this happens? Pairing taking place in August and distributed by August 15 and gifts given in September 30?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/11 18:32 By sarhea. Reason: Clarification

... Cheers, sarhea
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
That I do not have the answer to yet, but I will update this post once I have the information .

Logged Logged

sarhea
Whelp
graphgraph
Thanks!

Looking forward to it

Logged Logged

... Cheers, sarhea
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Put me down as a fanfic please, I'd like to help how I can : )

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 38
Sign me up for fanfiction - not limited to just the Inuyasha-verse;

Logged Logged

Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22
Count me in for donating fanfic

Logged Logged

Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
Count me in too for fanfic ^^

Logged Logged

BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
I'd be happy to donate some fan art.

Logged Logged

mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I'd like to help and donate a fanfic, im really good at writing cute and fluffy.

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 32
Count me in for fanfic. If they'd like something outside of Inuyasha, that works for me too, as long as I know the series.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/11 15:03 By naqaashi.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 19
Count me in for a fanfic as well!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18
Fanart from me.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
We are still looking for others to sign up for the raffle. If you haven't already and would like to help support the members who help keep us up and running, please sign up today .

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
Sign me up to offer two prizes, a oneshot for one and a dokugasona for another.

Notes:

The Oneshot
I prefer to write between K and M-rated ficlets, so please no MA prompts or scenarios. Citrus is for the brave-lime-makers, and not moi.

Thanks Hairann and no problem. I write mostly 'T'-rated anyhow I'm just erring on the side of caution since if Inuyasha pops up in a ficlet he tends to cuss at Sesshy and be his typical charming self by calling him names XD. Thus the 'M'-ish-ness for Inuyasha's coarse-language XD, but yups moi will keep it very much T and leash the bad Inu-puppy.

The Dokugasona
I do not own a tablet, so I draw mainly using pencil and plain old paper. The final sketch would be in grayscale although if the winner prefers I can provide the result as linework to be coloured by another artist or by themselves too. I don't mind either way, though I would appreciate a simple credit of the linework.

Note that I cannot produce quick or simple images, much of my pencil work is drawn freehand, very detailed, and takes time to complete. I am not great at backgrounds XD, sorry, as I put all of my concentration into the central image. I can provide examples of my work if the winner wishes to see how I draw, and what I have drawn in the past.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/19 20:25 By Pyre.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Thank you so much for signing up and I will add you to the list in just a minute. Everything looks good and I will keep your rating preferences in mind; though most should be rated T to keep things simple. And thank you for offering two prizes, we are seriously behind in numbers so we can use all the help we can get.

Pyreite wrote:
Sign me up to offer two prizes, a oneshot for one and a dokugasona for another.

Notes:

The Oneshot
I prefer to write between K and M-rated ficlets, so please no MA prompts or scenarios. Citrus is for the brave-lime-makers, and not moi.

The Dokugasona
I do not own a tablet, so I draw mainly using pencil and plain old paper. The final sketch would be in grayscale although if the winner prefers I can provide the result as linework to be coloured by another artist or by themselves too. I don't mind either way, though I would appreciate a simple credit of the linework.

Note that I cannot produce quick or simple images, much of my pencil work is drawn freehand, very detailed, and takes time to complete. I am not great at background XD, sorry, as I put all of my concentration into the central image. I can provide examples of my work if the winner wishes to see how I draw, and what I have drawn in the past.

~ Pyre

P.S: You won't find much of my artwork online, I do not have a gallery, and alot of it at present is non-Inuyasha or original work.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
We are still looking for people to sign up for the raffle. We are in need of help still, so if you haven't signed up already or if you have and want to offer a second prize, please let me know as soon as possible.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/16 07:56 By Hairann.

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
I'll offer up a oneshot (over 700 words, though) of the "winners" choice genre, rating, and if they want, in accordance to a suggested prompt.

I'll also offer my services to beta for up to 4 chapters or one month. Whichever comes first. Garanteed rule compliance for those chapters, because an Admin's betaing. I don't normally offer to beta, so hopefully this will be a tempting offer to some.

Logged Logged
Kayka
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'll happily to donate fanart!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:2012/2013 Raffle sign up; support our supporters! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Added you two to the list, thank you for signing up .

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.